Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL 1 vs 1 Challenge - Arctic Clash
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 02-24-03 10:17 AM EDT (US)   
Hi all WL-players

I'd like to try out my new map "Arctic Clash" in one or some (no more than 5 ) WL games. The map is played Humans vs Frostlings but with both players using mainly the frostling race.

Before you decide to play be sure to carefully look at the map in the editor and then chose your side, I don't want an advantage knowing more about the map.

Games will be played with leaders off, no customizing and the common houserules. WindWalking ships allowed.

The games listed as

Humans - Frostlings

Blacksmith_Tony - Eriksson Winner: Eriksson day 16
Eriksson - Sleet Game cancelled
Unicorn - Eriksson Winner: Eriksson day 17
Eriksson - Unicorn (rematch) Winner: Eriksson day 15

If more players are interested I can play a couple of more games.

/Eriksson
Life is nothing but a game
poe@telia.com

[This message has been edited by Eriksson (edited 03-04-2003 @ 05:19 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-02-03 10:07 AM EDT (US)     91 / 99  
Day 14

Moving closer, our nordic glows are starting to arrive at the front now.

sent to Blacksmith

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 03-02-03 02:54 PM EDT (US)     92 / 99  
They think it's all over! Well, I could have floated around for a while I suppose, but to no good effect, so I have ended it all. Well done again Eriksson! I think I would like just one more attempt at getting to those prisoners first. I don't want to bore you, so it's entirely up to you. I do like this map. And I'll let you report the victory once you have seen it.
posted 03-02-03 05:07 PM EDT (US)     93 / 99  
Day 15

The last enemy frostlings made a suicide attack and the win is a fact. Thanks for the game Unicorn:
Game reported.

About another rematch, guess we could play one more, which race would you want in that case?

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 03-03-03 08:47 AM EDT (US)     94 / 99  
Humans Day 15:

Lost the majority of my forces trying to kill the small northern attack force. I think the end is certain now.

posted 03-03-03 06:55 PM EDT (US)     95 / 99  
Day 15

Tomorrow our enemy should be crushed.

sent to Blacksmith

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 03-03-03 07:34 PM EDT (US)     96 / 99  
Humans Day 16:

Finally got around to exploring a prison after stupidly ignoring it (Thanks for the reminder ).

posted 03-04-03 05:12 AM EDT (US)     97 / 99  
I think there may be some minor differences in how the races play, but the only one I can think of is the interaction of race relations meaning there is some benefit to the true frostlings. But this is hardly significant and probably won't even figure - it's normally all over by turn 15. More important is what you get dished out randomly at the start. So if you could fix me nordic glows in the 3 hexers......

Seriously, I just tossed a coin and it came up frostlings!

posted 03-04-03 05:18 AM EDT (US)     98 / 99  
Day 16

Victory is ours. The first attack on the enemy's last force failed as we didn't have enough units that could hurt their flyers. But then one of our heroes remembered he had a nice item in his backpack that gave him magic bolts and we attacked again with better result
Thanx for playing Blacksmith

Game reported

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 03-04-03 08:52 AM EDT (US)     99 / 99  
Ah well. My units tried to put up a good fight but they didn't have much chance due to my poor leadership .

Well done and thanks for the game Erikkson it was fun. It's a good map nicely balanced and fun to play.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL 1 vs 1 Challenge - Arctic Clash
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames