Author File Description
Gantaliano Hoff
File Details
Ruleset: TS Standard Rules
Map Size: X-Large
Playable Races: All
Surface Levels: 3
Difficulty: Easy
Before I begin with the description I would just like to ask if those who play through this whole level, would they please rate this one? I would really like feedback, because I downloaded and played dozens of levels, and created tons too, but this is the first one I've submitted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Rate It! Thanks.

Lake of Power is an Awsome Multiplayer game, although it can be played Single Player too. The map is basically a large lake with land around the outer edge (not completlly around it) and with a large island in the center. Much of the combat will take place around and underneath the water, but the point is, whoever control the cities on the center island, they have the most power. Because there are only 6 level four cities on the map, and 5 are in the center. The 6th one is in the depths and is conrolled by the Undead. The level does contain some RPG and storyline, but it is also a great Crusade and Counquer game too. Have fun.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gandalf theWhite
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Quite good map, Gantaliano, very good for a debute! Story is really good, worthy 5. Races are well balanced (4 for balance). Unfortunately, I must say that terrain is less than pleasing - just open areas wit few trees, stones, etc. and the underground looks really bad! Have a look on maps by Arctic Wolf, they contain very good lanscape. And you forgot to choose players who are to see many of messages... By the way, messages are set only on Orcish, Frostling, Elven, High Men and Lizard Men islands - what with rest of races? So I can't give you more than 3 for Map design. Map isn't very original, so I give 3 for creativity. But from the other hand, it's nice to play, and contain 12 playable sides, so I give 4 for playability. It gives 3.8 - slighty good, and very high rating for the first map! So, don't let us wait long for your next maps!
rat_peddler
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.0
I liked the design of the map with interesting variety without the over amount of symetry that many maps display. I upped the AI difficulty and made them randomn. It is much too easy to beat the low level AIs.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity3.5