Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Multi Player Maps » The Human Stain- Onslaught!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Human Stain- Onslaught!

Author File Description
Gantaliano Hoff
File Details
Ruleset: TS Standard Rules
Map Size: Medium
Playable Races: Some
Surface Levels: 2
Difficulty: Hard
The Human Stain-Onslaught!

This is the first level of three (of which the others will come out I do not know right now).

This focuses on a conflict between the Elves, Orcs, and Humans. I will not give away storyline now. But it’s mostly a land level, which will take place above ground. I recommend playing it instead of just looking at it through the editor; you don’t want to give anything away. It shouldn’t take too long, but hopefully I’ve twisted it right so it will be fairly challenging.

This level has only two playable races: The Humans, and the Elves. It shouldn't take too long, but it should be challenging just the same.

I’m not sure how well this turned out, so depending on feedback; I may release a second version. Enjoy, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK ON IT so I can make it better.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gantaliano Hoff
File Author
See the single player version for intro to story.
Dan Donnard
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions2.0
Nice map. But defeating the Orcs with a strong ally isn´t really challenging, is it ?
Should make the Orcs stronger, I suggest (Or more difficult to enter the orc area)

Anyway: had fun playing it

rgds
Dan Donnard
donnard@canada.com
Da_Tall_Guy
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 4
Fun to play but a little on the easy side

Balance: 3
Like Dan said, the Orcs need to be a little harder.

Creativity: 4
Good creative map. I could tell that you tried to format it so the players would do certain thigs. But a little more work on that could be done.

Map Design: 4
Good stuff. I've played your other maps and can see the style beginning to develop in your own maps. Other mapmakers like Arctic and Lorien have their own styles, and I can see your developing your own.

Story/Instructions: 5
I like the story. Good job on that! I hope that the other maps continue it well!

Additional Comments: Overall. A good map. It's slightly too easy but with a few touchups it can things can be fixed! Keep it up!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.5