Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Maps » The Human Stain- Onslaught!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Human Stain- Onslaught!

Author File Description
Gantaliano Hoff
File Details
Ruleset: TS Standard Rules
Map Size: Medium
Playable Races: Some
Surface Levels: 2
Difficulty: Hard
The Human Stain-Onslaught!

This is the first level of three (of which the others will come out I do not know right now).

This focuses on a conflict between the Elves, Orcs, and Humans. I will not give away storyline now. But it’s mostly a land level, which will take place above ground. I recommend playing it instead of just looking at it through the editor; you don’t want to give anything away. It shouldn’t take too long, but hopefully I’ve twisted it right so it will be fairly challenging.

This level has only two playable races: The Humans, and the Elves. There is a separate version for both races too, as to make each race challenging. There will also be a multiplayer version, to be released shortly.

I’m not sure how well this turned out, so depending on feedback; I may release a second version. Enjoy, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK ON IT!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gantaliano Hoff
File Author
I decided to add the intro to the story on as a comment. Maybe this will peake your curiosity:

It was a time of relative peace. There were little squabbles and wars here and there. The Highmen had now just defeated the Lizardmen and driven them back to their swamps, and the Dwarves constantly were at war with the Goblins under the Dwablin Mountains (so they were called at that time because neither the Dwarves nor the Goblins were in control of them at any given time) But our story begins in the Eastern region of Kranika (so was called the continent of which all these races resided in) with the Elves, the Humans, and the Orcs.

The Orcs, led by King Wanga were overpopulating their land, so naturally they wanted more. The Elves, always an enemy of the orcs, made a convenient target for their problem, and so the Orcs began mobilizing to invade. Driven by their hate for the Elven traditions and simply the race in general, the Orcs were whipped into frenzy about destroying the peaceful kingdom.

Merloughl, the Elven Lord was stricken at this invasion and rushed to secure his borders. As it was most of the Current Elven riders, led by Thankrin were off to the east on a crusade attempting to squelch the voice of the Elves' blood-thirsty relatives, the Dark Elves, whom tried to wreak as much havoc as possible for any race that wasn't twisted and evil. So without the Elven riders Merloughl had to reform the Elf armies to beat off the Orc War Machine.

The King of the men, Slooman, didn't really know what to do. He knew of the Orc's Invasion of the Elven lands, but knew not whether to help defeat the Elves or to help the Elves beat back the Orcs. Wanga consistently sent messages of peace and promise of power and treasure once the Elves were wiped out, but the unprepared Elves begged for his assistance, telling him that the Orcs would only consume his Kingdom if they were not stopped immediately. Thus, The Human Stain would begin, with the fate of Kranika in their hands...

Thanks, and have fun.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:888
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:66.84 KB