File Details
Ruleset: TS Standard Rules
Map Size: X-Large
Playable Races: All
Surface Levels: 2
Difficulty: Normal
Surface Minimap:
Cavern Minimap:
One of the earlier maps I made, hope you enjoy it! It should fit multiplayer as well as singleplayer.

More about the map:
7 spheres
12 players
3 heroes

No ruleset
Version 1.36

It does not feature any custom items or heroes for download, if anything they are already in the map file

Comments/replies/ratings are appreciated. Same as before, if the feedback is positive I will keep posting my maps for your entertainment.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
paatoo duster, are you actually playing? do you want to play with us?
paatoo your maps are really good for multiplayer or pbem, tanks aloT!

do you want to play with us? :P

[Edited on 05/17/14 @ 08:18 PM]

Duster
File Author
Haha, I appreciate your compliments! Thanks, to be honest, I prefer making the maps and then play them a few times to test them etc. for my friends. I am quite busy studying, but I might be able to refer you to players who might be interested. But thanks for the offer and compliments! Appreciate it!
paatoo i would really like to have contact with your friends, do they play via PBEM, Lan, online? can you contact me with them? tnx!!
Mac_Biodiesel
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Played as Dark Elves
All CPUs Emperor/Aggressor
Leaders Off
Allied Victory On
Customize Off
Explore On

Playability: 4
This was a fun map with lots of options. It looks like it would make a good multi-player map.

Balance: 5
From my perspective, very well balanced.

Creativity: 4
One thing I don't like is having a cavern entrance immediately dead end to a city. Might be just a personal thing, but I feel if someone finds that early, it can be very hard to dislodge them, and they've got a very protected place to pump troops. Exception to this is if it's only got a thin wall of dirt around it that can be quickly tunneled through.

Map Design: 4
Nice use of roads and natural obstacles to shape the landscape, while still allowing troops to travel in multiple directions (instead of being forced along one rail). I found the underground passageways to be sensible and well laid out. Tunneling opens up interesting avenues. I like that you start with only 1-hex towns. It makes decision-making harder, instead of allowing you to roll in gold from the start.

Story/Instructions: 4

Additional Comments:
Nice map!

[Edited on 06/19/14 @ 03:55 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating