Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Maps » New Campaign - Julias Quest v1.2 (updated 9/30/02)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

New Campaign - Julias Quest v1.2 (updated 9/30/02)

Author File Description
Beren V
File Details
Ruleset: TS Standard Rules
Map Size: X-Large
Playable Races: One
Surface Levels: 3
Difficulty: Easy
Story:

The premise is that at the beginning of the story, we learn that a white star has appeared over the Valley of Wonders, and that Meandor has been sighted inside the ruins. The next thing that happens (in the Keepers campaign) is that we are transported over to the Flowershire where we, as Elric, begin to recruit an army for Julia in the Valley of Wonders.

Surely Julia is not sitting and twiddling her thumbs this whole time. She is most likely trying her best to figure out just what Meandor is doing and, when it becomes clear that she is going to need an army, she is trying to at least help Elric get one for her.

This is her story.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Andronikos Hi, I am facing a problem: the ring that enables swimming and concealment (Julias ring) costs 1000 points to carry with in the second game (Escape in the West). But was I only given 250 points (or so). So I coouldn't take it... I managed to win the second game without it, but when I start the third one, I die instantly. I persume that is because Julia starts in a terrain of water and mine doesn't have the ability to swim. How do I deal with this???

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,136
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:894.85 KB
Added:09/16/02