Browse Categories
New Files

Misc. Downloads » DevEdit

Download File Post Review Post Comment

DevEdit

Author File Description
Nojd WARNING!
========
Do not use this package unless you're a "computer wiz". There's a good chance/risk that you'll end up corrupting your AoW files, both when you install this Developer Editor mod, and when you use it.

Noone, not Triumph Studios, HeavenGames, Nojd or anyone else, takes any kind of responsibility for this package or what damage it can cause. Noone will support installation or usage of it.

It should have been made quite clear now that you are on your own. Whatever you do is on your on risk.
========

Background Information:
=======================
When AoW was released in the Medieval Masters compilation, the included editor accidentally shipped with the Developer menu enabled. Since the owners of the original release of AoW don't have that one, I thought it should be made available for them too. With the help of QuestionC (who has a Medieval Masters version) I found out that three files needed to be replaced. I made a batch program that switches back and forth between the normal version of the editor and the developer version. In order to run the game (to actually play AoW), the original version must be used.

So, if you have the Medieval Masters version of AoW, you have absolutely no need for this package. It's already available in your version of the editor!

I asked Lennart Sas at Triumph Studios for permission to make the three needed files available, and I got it. But as stated above, neither he nor Triumph Studios takes any responsibility for it.
=======================

Please read the readme.txt file in the zip before you try to do anything with the other included files.

Nojd, August 29, 2001
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ffsky
Rating
Thank you!!!
Galvais1 I keep getting a message saying VCL30.dpl was not found, is there any way to locate this file? I have re-installed AOW on my computer and the file still does not show. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
ToasterMcFunk hey Galvais1 did you ever figure out the problem cause I am having that same issue

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:6,824
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:2.01 MB