Map Size: M
Levels: 2
Single Player?: Yes
Co-Op vs. AI?: No
PBEM/Hotseat?: No
Multiplayer Online?: No
# of Wizards: 2
# of players: 1
Skill Level: Any (depends on AI difficulty setting)
Password Protected: No
The first part of long history...quite about 10 maps....the story is ready but maps not...thereis another problem translation from Italian to Enlish...if somebody can help me contact me soon..thanks..This is the story:"HI my name is Raimond of the Rose and I would like to tell you a story, a story that goes quite beyond the human imagination, full of historical and fantastic events. ..but it is also a sort of autobiography.. because in part that was my past life.I would like to begin my story from the begining, a start that you all know, because begins in the lands of Eire, the lands under the government of Merlin an ancient magician that monitors the balance of the cosmos. I know it a lot well because he was my grandfather.. but my story will be not concetrate over he but but on his son, Fion of the Rose, my father, surely yourselves According to names of it surnames, but when his son born, Merlin was based a regiment of knights, that called "The knights of Rose" they should follow and to protect his son. Fion was a strong and good boy and since he was a little boy show his ability of warrior and magician skills, but there was a problem Fion is not the only one son of Merlin, in effects Merlin had a daughter of name Merion and another adopted son of name Robert, that had the second name "the Cold one".Merlin found him on the cold mountains of Mihlar alone and frightened, nobody knows his story perhaps not even he and even if knew it do not tell to nobody.. Fion and Robert were two complitely opposite boys from each other, Fion was very cordial peaceful, was exuberant and follow ever the rules and had the gold color hair of the mother, instead Robert was cold and cynic .. Fion instead will succeed to it alone after to have surpassed the test, all' other that easy should help to the hobbit of to chase the a "small goblins invasion! ..and so Fion whith his knights went to Hobbiton. ....
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Swolte
Staff
You may want to update this file with the actual map. I didn't get anything I could open.
:)
Lord Mykola88
File Author
Sorry...now I will try to download this map by my self...but realy I could open it...maybe my extra is the problem..now I unzip only the map...enjoy...in few time..sorry..and remember if you dont have BNW 3.2 go there:http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=33,5246,,60
Lord Mykola88
File Author
The update is ready..there is only the map whithout my own extras...enjoy it...the second part will be ready soon....if try to play this map whith other mods...is going to be very ugly...Only BNW 3.2..Chers
Lord Mykola88
File Author
For better gameplay...try do not use goblins agaist Rihter Army...and comments please...if I need to improve somethink in the map...have fun...
Swolte
Staff
Looks good!

I would recommend adding extra's to this file (just use the update button). People can simply opt to use them or not.
:)
Lord Mykola88
File Author
Thanks swolte...but it is going to have same problem,like in the begining...horewer,my oun extras are some music tooken from lord of the rings the best moovie of ever...those give to the gameplay very nice suggestion....try to play it..this map if you put Rihter like Emperor,is going to be very hard....like impossible...have fun...
Lord Mykola88
File Author
Hi....horewer I'm stell looking for somebody for on-line game....realy...I would like to play...if somebody likes my map...cah enjot me whith on-line play...this is my contact..reply me there:mykola.of@hotmail.com....thanks..
RogerRabid
(id: Roger the Rampant)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability:
Very, very playable. Obviously it’s made with Brave New World, a brilliant mod which is like a whole new game to play anyway, but it kept a good balance between the fear that your wizard will be over-run by the gobbo (Morlock) hordes, yet wanting to explore and eventually to kill off the goblin wizard. Very good for the first map of a series, really looking forward to the next one!

Balance: The teleports kept a reasonable stream of enemies turning up on a regular basis.

Creativity:
So many twists and turns in this map which make it really special, love the little touches like the three Master Assassins attacking your capital, or the Frost Witch episode, or the Buccaneer attack.

Map Design:
Good, solid map design, not overly pretentious but all parts have received attention.

Story/Instructions:
Great for Italians, but not brilliant for a speaker of English such as myself. I would be very happy to help with the story and the signs for any future maps in this series, just email rogerforward[at]gmail[dot]com to discuss it if you are interested.

Additional Comments:
Delighted that more people are starting to make BNW maps now, and this mapmaker in particular looks very, very promising. Keep up the good work!
Lord Mykola88
File Author
Thanks...thoose words are very important for me...the next map is going to be more difficult and nice....like this mod....lets play some time on-line.....:)
rat_peddler
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
Very playable. I liked the size and having only a second AI opponent made the game move along very nicely.

Balance: 5
I played against King setting. The AI got enough boosts that it still keep me on my toes and having to maintain plenty of defenses. Many times I was counting my coins and mana.

Creativity: 5
Good use of the BNW mod for interesting structures, etc.

Map Design: 4
Nice use of teleporters to help support AI.

Story/Instructions: 4
Much better then most even the English was better an more plentiful then most maps! Could have used background on the heros and pictures on all of them to make it even more complete.

Additional Comments:
I look forward to the next map in this series. Sorry I could not rate a 5, but I try to be consistent. Not that many maps I will get complete 5s. A couple by the Groll have set the benchmark pretty high!

[Edited on 02/04/10 @ 05:20 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0