PBEM/Hotseat?: Yes
Multiplayer Online?: Yes
# of Wizards: 8
# of players: 8
Skill Level: Advanced
Password Protected: No
Surface Minimap:
Cavern Minimap:
This map is NOT mine. It's by Digga and is one of my favorite maps I converted a bit to work with Strange Lands mod.
Main changes were finding the units that made it fail to run and adding the wizards, heroes and random items from the mod.
I have tested it a bit and all the quests, item sets at the blacksmiths and other events seem to work. This is a large and complex map, so there could be oddities around still that i missed like out of place units or structures.

The mod Strange Lands can be found here
http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=29&tn=5302&f=29,5302,0,60&st=0

Eight races are ready to conquer the world. This world is full of quests, treasures and relicts former civilizations have left after they disappeared. So watch out for strange looking places across the map - sometimes a quest might be hidden there! Try to accomplish the quests and the reward is yours. There are also several set items hidden across the map. The extention (x/y) behind the item name will identify the item as a set item. Try to collect all items of one set and bring the complete set to the BLACKSMITH. He will create for every complete set that is braught to his hut a powerful unique item.
There is no storyline you have to follow. Just go out and develop your own strategy. It is up to you.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,001
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:495.76 KB