Single Player?: No
Co-Op vs. AI?: No
PBEM/Hotseat?: Yes
Multiplayer Online?: No
# of Wizards: 7
# of players: 5
Skill Level: Expert
Password Protected: No
I try to keep things short: This map was orignally planned to be released as a whole new campaign for 1.5 patch which was never realized.
I then decided to design it as a fully-story-packed single map for 5 human players.
One being the evil badass Saron Neragal and another evil guy which is Rimbald.
The others are the "good" ones.
The whole setting is called "Alba" - a coutry fully comparable to today´s scotland (this is why the map is shipped with a short soundtrack as mp3 which you can listen to if you whish before you start;)
The country is ruled by several clans - the most important of which (as it holds the King of Alba named Behren) is Clan Rathgar.

The map should be setup with at least 6 human players as PBEM.

4 play (neccessarily!) as a team (King Behren,King (of the Dwarves) Dvarin, Donuilh McConuilh and Falstaff McRathgar.

then there are 3 evil races - one of which MUST be played by a human - which is Saron Neragal and the other two SHOULD be played by humans but CAN by played by AI.
those are Siorlynn (Darkelves) and Rimbald (Undead).

Short Info on the (huge) story (which I think if I remeber right;) is explained in the map as well): A long forgotten evil has arisen again.
Alba is endangered by suddenly appearing hords of Orcs, Goblinkind, Trolls and Giants...hords that are even acting and working together...which is more than unusal that they band together.
It´s up to the Lairds of Alba, to defend the country.
A legendary battle is up to unfold...
Legendary Weapons untold will need to be found...
Adventures await...
etcetc...

enjoy the new 1.5 patch :)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ChowGuy
Staff
Per the author], this version of the map works wit UP1.4 ONLY. If you've installed UP1.5, grab the Secret of the Runeblades V1.5 version instead. If not you can still enjoy this latest addition to the HG Library.

Cherub CG - Aow Staff

[Edited on 06/08/16 @ 01:31 AM]

morgul666
File Author
Yes - I´m sorry for the confusion.
From design perspective, both uploads are completely equal but due to a technical reason, THIS one here doesn´t work with the latest 1.5 Upatch.
You can load in the Editior but not run it in the game.
Therefore, I uploaded a fixed version the following day ending with '...1.5' which runs fine.

[Edited on 06/08/16 @ 10:35 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:659
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:3.14 MB