Single Player?: Yes
Co-Op vs. AI?: No
PBEM/Hotseat?: No
Multiplayer Online?: No
# of Wizards: 2
# of players: 1
Skill Level: Average
Password Protected: No
This new AoW SM campaign follows a young necromancer from his early beginnings before he abandoned his humanity through his path into darkness and finally to his cataclysmic battle with the Forces of Light. The campaign will feature five maps:

Touch the Bone
In which a young nobleman discovers that due to his interest in necromancy the peasants are revolting and the Elves are invading.

Abbatoir
Soulclaw will have to use a scientific principle to win the battle against the Archons, one called "attrition".

Dog Eat Dog
Evil fights Evil when Soulclaw attacks the Dark Elves in this desert epic.

Leech Love
Soulclaw is hip deep in a swamp in search of arcane treasures.

Death March
It's the long way around for Soulclaw as he marches towards the Elves and revenge.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Tekee DOes that campaign work because I heard that evil campaigns don't work.
Otherwise this was one of my ideas for a campaign too:)
rat_peddler
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
Lots and lots of play time to win this. Good variety between the scenarios in the campaign.

Balance: 4
A little uneven between some of the scenarios. The first one is the hardest in my opinion/experience.

Creativity: 5
I liked the mix of conquer map, find objects, hold locations.

Map Design: 5
Most were very intricate and required figuring out how to manage within them.

Story/Instructions: 4
Only flaw was lack of any clue on how to find the "Lost Deat Node" in the last scenario. A hint or a sign would really help. Esp after the Elves converted them all!

Additional Comments:

I am not quiet finished. Alll except the Lost Death Node at this point. I thought I'd post a review in hopes of getting a hint? (hint, hint...)

[Edited on 11/30/05 @ 05:05 PM]

Alex Mars
File Author
The infamous Lost Death Node can be found inside a ring of wasteland mountains that also surround a volcano. Look due East across the mountains from the city of Lakeside (Blue Capitol). To reach it you have to go underground first.

There is a reflecting pool next to the city of Rivertower (independent Archons) that reveals the Lost Death Node.
rat_peddler I now have all four, but the victory condition didn't trigger. It had been converted to a life node at one point and was razed. I restored it as a life node and then converted it to a death node.

Oh well, I think this was the last scenario so it isn't stopping me from moving on.

Thanks.
shaquevara when I finish the first part and go to the panels where they show how great I did in the game, and then click OK, I am being kicked out of the game. thus I can't move on. I think it's not a bug related to the campaign coz you guys all seem to have played it. whats wrong with my game?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0