Map Size: L
Levels: 3
Single Player?: Yes
Co-Op vs. AI?: No
PBEM/Hotseat?: No
Multiplayer Online?: Yes
# of Wizards: 6
# of players: 6
Skill Level: Any (depends on AI difficulty setting)
Password Protected: Yes
« She sits at the center of her Web, a dark force of intense evil power... »
Lolth the Demonic Queen of Spiders sent her Avatar in the Abyss.
She hopes to see her worshippers dominate this world soon, and then, she will be able to come herself on the Prime Material Plane to devour all forms of life and to destroy the Light.
But She has forgotten the 6 priestress…

Shadow thinks to know the Lolth's exact plans and she wants to take her chance.
The madness of Korn says to her that Lolth and the others wizards are allied against Her.
Helena (aka Death) was to be cursed and she can't tolerate another dark divinity because she will be safe when all wizards with death magic sphere and the Lolth's Avatar will be destroy ; she thinks this is the only way for her to be free of the curse.
Winter thinks that Lolth can help her to destroy the other wizards, and perhaps she could sign alliance in the future to destroy Lolth's Avatar too.
Time of war is near and Julia has gone away... Lonodia, an young elfic princess, hopes for her return before the worst...
And Destiny, the Oracle of the Archonians, has seen darkest days are coming soon... she knows only the peace and enemies seems so powerful...

Conditions of Victory : Kill all wizards OR Kill the Avatar of Lolth and rebuilt the Forgotten City.

Player instructions
1. Please don't use your wizard unit at the beginning of the game, stay in your capital.
2. AI Levels of difficulty recommended : Emperor (or King but not lesser)
3. Diplomatic settings are fixed (prefer in order Korn, Shadow or Death for blood war ; Winter, Lonodia or Destiny for diplomatic options game)
4. It’s impossible to make peace with Korn ; in the same way Death is in war with Shadow and Korn (and it seems difficult for her to be in peace with Destiny and Lonodia, but…)
5. Check descriptions of your « special » hero and wizard.
6. Few but dangerous indies wait on the map, be carreful
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Swolte
Staff
Booooh, password protected.
Lal
File Author
Swolte, send me an email and I will give you the holy password :)
skin Hi Man
Good stuff all in all, the terrain is a little flat but i like the overall layout...BUT BIG BIG Problem...got my units down to the Greater Demon guarding the holy Artifacts and after a heroic struggle beat him...then a voice says use the teleporter to travel to Lolths Avavtar...so far so good, only problem is the teleporter DoES NOT WORK so now i havemy best hero 3 Titans a golden dragon and a baloon stuck in a chamber with no means of exit help please...am i missing something or is the game now unwinnable?
Lal
File Author
the message is "Take teleporterS" : so your hero must leave this trap (with or without his troops... bye bye titans ;) and take teleporterS (at least 2 or more) to find your enemy... and continue the journey

I'm sorry, it seems this message (the voice...) isn't very clear

if necessary, you can contact me by email
have good time (and thanks for the feedback)

Brother Lal
Lal
File Author
hmm after reading my post, I see that my answer was incomplete.
You're in a close chamber BUT you should find a bridge (near the position of the Greater Demon) and after you will find a solution for your hero (other than suicide, of course :P
skin Well Lal i have tried with just the heroes, and with the heroes and baloon and with the heroes and the the rest of the units BUT despite all that the teleporter doesn't work and no bridge or other means of exit have appeared, well and truely stuck man....any more advice?
Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my elderly misfiring brain?
Lal
File Author
really, I don't see where is the problem
If you're agree, send me your saving file (you will find my email on the read_me.doc file)
Joe_Black666
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Balance: 5
(Insert Balance analysis here)

Creativity: 4
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Map Design: 3
(Insert Map Design analysis here)

Story/Instructions: 4
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:
not so good than your Legacy of Lolth map
map too flat but I like the scenario (simple but really good) and your 2 maps are linked (LoL map is the sequel of AoL map) I'm a new player and I started with one of your map... I'm really fan
Map design (good) could be better (like in your another map)

[Edited on 06/14/07 @ 02:59 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0