Single Player?: Yes
Co-Op vs. AI?: Yes
PBEM/Hotseat?: No
Multiplayer Online?: No
# of Wizards: 6
# of players: 1
Skill Level: Expert
Password Protected: No
This is an expert single player map for Brave New World(BNW) mod v1.0 with surface and underground two playable levels.

You'll have about 20 days to play peacefully. And then, you'll be attacked by extremly aggresive independents, combining attacks from enemy wizards later on as well. So, be prepared! You may also want to aid your allies from falling. If they do, it just put you in much badder situation. The easiest wizard to play with would be the Human water wizard because of the advantages from Air Galley. To compensate player, 4 super-powered heros are set somewhere under the ground waiting for player to enlist. Hope you enjoy this map.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Kirky Picardo Hi FTiger777,

I just wanted to thank you for making this beautiful map for the BNW mod. I downloaded this a few days ago and I have to say I am very impressed by your work. I would like to correspond with you if possible but I don't know your e-mail address as it isn't listed. If you would like to send me an e-mail my address is:

Capt_Kirk_Picard@Hotmail.com

I'd love to chat with you and maybe get your input on some stuff I am working on for the update to the Brave New World.

This is up to you of course, but regardless thanks again for this great map!

:)

Kirky
FTiger777
File Author
Hi Kirky,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I feel really flattered. I’m just a regular AoW player, and don’t think capable to give any advice though I can tell what I like about the BNW mod 1.0. I think BNW v1.0 has the best unit graphics by far. I also like some units combined certain special skills (e.g. moonwatcher has phase and windwhirl). It makes the units really unique, valuable and fun. I’d like to see some new places and items added to the mod. Excited to know you’ve been working on upgrading the BNW. Look forward to the release. Please keep up the good work for players like me.

FTiger777
Kirky Picardo Hi FTiger 777,

Thank you for the nice reply. I also like the Moonwatcher as phase and whirlwind is a cool combination.

There will be a lot of new items in the update to my mod and I will try to add a few new places too. However, in order to have this ready in a reasonable amount of time I won't be able to put in all the things I would like to, and will just have to set aside some things for further down the road.

I hope you will enjoy it though and thank you again.

:)

Kirky
FTiger777
File Author
Hi Kirky,

Putting in fewer new places might not be a bad thing. At least, mapmakers will have fewer chances to abuse eye candies. I’ve played a couple of the unofficial patch 1.4 maps recently. It’s just way toooo slow on my older PC. At some point, it became pain instead of fun.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:986
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:514.38 KB
Added:01/24/06