Co-Op vs. AI?: Yes
PBEM/Hotseat?: No
Multiplayer Online?: No
# of Wizards: 6
# of players: 4
Skill Level: Expert
Password Protected: No
Hi there,

This map was one of the U-Patch maps, and a very good one indeed. With King David's and Swolte's permission, I decided to edit it slightly for the Dwiggs1.4_Patch mod. If you find any bugs, they should be reported to me here. I hope you enjoy, and many thanks to King David and Swolte for sharing their work :)

BJ
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The_Stranger
File Author
You need the 1.4 missing unit fix to play this map. Or, just save it under whatever Dwiggs version you have.
Swolte
Staff
Wasn't it called 'Return of the Lizards'... ;)
The_Stranger
File Author
I thought rise of the lizards was catchier....
gerd Normally I write my summary after succesfully playing a scenario. But in case of Rise of the Lizards this is not possible. The game crashes to often when my home castle was getting attacked at day 60 by blue player and I decided to cancel the game.

Additionally even after installing the update of the Dwiggs 1.4 patch a lot of resources were not displayed. So I was fighting against invisible opponents very often. Only clicking the hex was telling me something about my opponent.
Due to these experiences my recommendation is to play other more stable scenarios.
RogerRabid
(id: Roger the Rampant)
Actually the problems with invisible units that you mention are to do with you not having dwiggs installed properly, not because of any lack of stability in the map
asheldon Any chance to make this work with the dwiggs 5.0?
Opening and saving it with the editor is not sufficient, the game does not start.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:957
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:185.91 KB
Added:10/28/06