Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Dwiggs1.4 Patch missing ilbs and resource update

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Dwiggs1.4 Patch missing ilbs and resource update

Author File Description
The_Stranger Just save and run. This file will update your resources and ensure you have all the ilbs that have been reported missing. I apologize for the necessity of making this file, but it should clear up the problems being reported :)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The_Stranger
File Author
Apparently the real file hasn't been put here yet. This one is currently just a dummy file
:(
Nojd The real file is uploaded now.
Daenar De Nart Obviously.
By the way, the only uit without anims is
Evania. All others seem to work well.

Ah. Two more strange things.
First. If you try to capture a Death Node with a Corruper defending it, your heroes or units will not move form that location.
Second. Yesterday a looted city gave me 11.000.000 gp...
TruePurple Do you need the patch before you download this? When are you going to combine these two files?
FireGolem Unfortunately he currently didn't do it. But I think he wait for maybe more flaw (so the patch becomes really finally?).
I see in the editor many units are double (or more), is that necessary!?

[Edited on 11/14/06 @ 11:54 PM]

The_Stranger
File Author
Daenar and Fire Golem,

could you email me with what specifically is not working for you?

bradjosse@gmail.com

Cheers,

BJ
zolop Same problem occuring as other users are experiencing... Still happening after I download and install this. Is this because i run the exe, from winzip?

they are..

Duplicate units in AOw:SM Editor
CAnnot change a randomly placed city, in editor to fey, lizard or demon races.

Weird Occurances...

In the "default" resouces set in AoW:SM I am allowed to turn any city, once I have control of it, to any of the new races.

I am excited about getting this mod to work. Keep up the good work!

my email is
briley1979@comcast.net

this might be changing in about a week. I will keep updating you on this situation when it changes (email)

[Edited on 12/01/06 @ 09:33 PM]

The_Stranger
File Author
Could you email some screen shots (hit "print screen") of what you are describing?

bradjosse@gmail.com
erial85 Hello im new on this mod thing and I just downloaded the mod along with the patch and the update, and installed them, but when i run the game and chose any scenario to play a message appears whit "incompatible resources" and then the screen just frozen.

Please help me i really want to try this mod, i´ve already cheked on the editor and everything appears to be normal, all the units, the places, etc, and even opens the scenarios that i´ve downloaded, but i cant play
Timelord Hi erial,
If you want to play a scenario not specifically created for this patch version of Dwiggs, you have to enable custom resources and select this patch version, open editor and save the scenario again (preferably with a different name so that you don't overwrite the original).

This newly saved scenario can then be played with Dwiggs. HTH.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:4,699
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:10.94 MB