Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Misc. Downloads » Marlenes Laughter - Teaser Map + Movie

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Marlenes Laughter - Teaser Map + Movie

Author File Description
The Groll This is a small Teaser map of the new map 'Marlenes Lachen - Marlenes Laughter' made by The Groll.
'Marlenes Lachen - Marlenes Laughter' will be a two language map (German and English language).
Attention.
This small Teaser map is not the 'Marlenes Lachen - Marlenes Laughter' map itself!
It´s only a Teaser map that shows you a little movie, I made.
This movie shows you a a small part of 'Marlenes Lachen - Marlenes Laugther' in the end.
It is more to give you a little impression or it´s more to make you hot for this new upcomming map - hopefully.
If you like to watch a little movie with me, lay back download this teaser map and simply play it in AoWSM and you will watch the movie.

I have 'wasted' some time to make this little video for you - and me (grabbed me away from this terrible map for some time ;-) ).
I hope you will enjoy what you will see. No naked elves but maybe a dragon?
The map is very small (in fact only a container for the movie) and the movie is very big.

What is needed to watch this Teaser movie?

Nothing more than your original AoWSM and upatch 1.4

How to install this map and the movie?

1. unzip
2. copy the teaser map file (Teaser_Map_Marlenes_Laughter.ahm) into your C:/Program files/Age of Wonders Shadow Magic/Scenario/custom folder
3. copy the movie file (Marlenes Lachen 1 movie+curved path 3 groß mit sound.bik) into your C:/Program files/Age of Wonders Shadow Magic/Movies folder
4. Start AoWSM, load the teaser map and play it. You will see the teaser video
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lal Argh ! The design of the minimap is aweful ! You're really a (madly ?) perfectionist !!!
I like the movie and I don't want imagine how much time you spent to make this one !

But one regret : only ONE view of your map ! You're very very cruel and I must say that I've been a little disapointed (2 or 3 views more would be pleased)

Thx a lot for this goodies !

LaL
rat_peddler Are any other settings required? I did the steps listed, but do not get the teaser video to play. I checked the setup but didn't see anything special about movie playing.
rat_peddler I will answer my own question.

1) Be sure movie actually copied ;-)
2) Go North to trigger the movie.

Ok, we are all primed and ready for the map!
morgul666 hmmmm, I knew, I have been forum-absent for too long... Is it possible, that I missed this out until today?! argh!

Groll - I thought you were crazy.
But now I must say: I know it! hahaaa :)

I can´t believe what I see! This guy always sets new challenging standards - it´s unbelievable.
A video - and a nice one! (I´d like to know how you made it, damn it ! ;)

I don´t waste a second doubting, that this monster project will again set new standards to which we others have to grasp... But I doubt, that anybody will reach it as who will be crazy enough like this man to create such a monster of a map ??? :-))

Can´t wait any longer - Out with this map, you sadist!!!

cheers mate,
I bow low before you.

[Edited on 12/14/07 @ 01:03 PM]

The Groll
File Author
Thank you morgul666
:-)

Sadly there are many problems and bugs in the map and I have thrown it away until the new is has come.

Sadist? Why? ;-) Don´t you like the music? :-)
Was the look at the landscape to short?
Or do you fear dragons?

But about the map. Remember. the map is an old one now. Started 3 years ago. It´s updated to upatch 1.4 standard of course but some things are older than others. And no map is so high that no other one can reach it. It´s allways only a map - with bugs and not anyone will like it.

But thank you a lot for this nice words before christmas.

@rat peddler
Thank you too for all your reviews!
You are a very nice guy writing so many votes and reviews for us mapmakers. That´s realy inspiring. And your comments are most very detailed and from an expert level.
Thank´s a lot for this.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:479
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:24.33 MB