Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Misc. Downloads » 2009 Tournament 1v1 Forms

Download File Post Review Post Comment

2009 Tournament 1v1 Forms

Author File Description
Enginerd As part of the 1v1 tourney we would like to offer you some tools to track the progress of Round 1. Attached are two files, they are the same file in two formats. One is a Word document, the other is an Excel document. They contain the list of players and their email addresses as well as the list of games for round 1. This information has already been provided in the Tourney threads but now you have it at your fingertips. We will also be putting these forms in the downloads section so anyone can get access to them.

Additionally, we are encouraging you to make your predictions and participate in the poll. There are two columns on the tables provided, one column is where you can place your predictions for all the games in Round 1 and the other is for the actual results. I invite you to make your predictions by placing an "A" or a "B" in the "Predict Winner" column. "A" for the first player listed, "B" for the second player listed. Then, save the results in either document replacing the word "blank" in the filename with "your forum name" and then sending me, Enginerd (mjschuck@fidnet.com), an email with the the file attachment. Please don't send me 30 spreadsheets with the same filename, I'll go nuts. I will track the predictions and compile the results and see what you think about the outcome of round 1. The Deadline for the poll predictions is Sept 1st (actually, it must be in my inbox when I check my email on the morning of Sept 2nd at approx 8am ET). I will post a summary of the poll results as soon as I can on the 2nd. Who knows, there may even a prize or other special recognition for the player who comes closest to prediciting the actual outcome. You only need to send your predictions in one of the formats, excel is preferred for me but use the one that is most convenient for you. I've already got Swolte's predictions (and mine) so let's see what the rest of you think!

Anyone can particpate in the poll, you can only vote once.

Good Luck!

Forms added for Round 2 of the tourney. Upload the forms to predict the winners of round 2 and beyond. Also, a questionaire is out there for feedback about the tourney.

Remember - anyone can fill out the poll and participate, you don't have to be a player in the tourney.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Enginerd
File Author
Updated the forms, Oops... had a typo in them (and thanks to Hatstand for pointing it out to me)
Enginerd
File Author
Updated the forms for Round 2, so they are now there for anyone to grab and use.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:154
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:96.63 KB
Added:08/24/09