Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Create a Hero Tips and Secrets
posted 08-12-06 07:43 PM EDT (US)   
First of all, I am currently on vacation and without access to the game itself, so I am unable to test anything involving gameplay at this time. Please forgive any errors that I make.

Here is a list of everything that I know concerning CaH that might help others:

Glitches:

Any Powers Glitch: When in Create-a-Hero menu, select a hero. Then select the powers tab, and select the hero again. Put your mouse cursor over the customize button, and click any arrow key and the left mouse button in rapid succession. The result is you will be able to give the hero currently selected the powers of the hero previously selected.

Elven Heal Glitch: The shortcut for this power is L. If pressed while the hero is moving, it recharges instantly, rendering the hero virtually unkillable.

Power Combos:

Anti-hero:

Cripple + Stealth + Arrow wind
Peppers the hero with arrows, while keeping you hidden and keeping him/her from escaping.

Blademaster + Heroic Charge + Mighty Spear Throw
One shot kill of anything in the game

Stealth + Wirlwind
Throws an invulnerable hero a great distance, giving you time to escape and wait out invulnerability.

Blink + Stealth
Attack when you want, who you want.

Summon familiar + Spear
Finds a stealthed hero and kills him. You wil propably need to use other abilitys with spear for a one-hit kill.

Summon reinforcements + Disguise + Heroic Charge + Spear
Summons Reinforcements, makes them and you alot stronger, makes you look like one of them, and kills the enemy hero while he is trying to single your hero out.

Curse Enemy + Stealth + Cripple
Resets your enemy's special power timers while he is looking for you, attack him, cripple prevents him from running away.

*This only works on some hero duel maps*
Blink + Blademaster + Heroic Charge + Sapper
Teleports outside of the arena area, and kills the enemy fortress in one hit.

Invulnerability + Elven Heal
Immunity from anything other than one-hit kills, avoidance of those with invulnerability.

Anti-Troop:

Earthshaker + Arrow Wind:
Throws enemies, shoots survivors

Call Reinforcements + Heroic Charge
Creates a nearly invulnerable mini-army. Good for flanking.

Wirlwind + Call Reinforcements
Forces the enemies to fight you, thus staying put and then getting thrown by your wirlwind.

Berserker Rage + Firebomb
Firebomb also recieves the damage bonus, so you can instantly kill weak enemies with it at level 2. Great for leveling.

Inspire Fear + Barrage
Makes enemies cower long enough to be smashed with your barrage rocks (unless they anticipate it and run before you come near)

Blink + Word of Power
Teleport to middle of enemies, and kill them all. Also works with Earthshaker and Leap.

Anti-Building:

Blademaster + Heroic Charge + Mighty Sapper
One-hit kill of unupgraded fortress

Other observations:
Any spells targeted at an enemy are affected by buffs such as Blademaster, Berserker and Battle Rage.
Putting Sapper on auto-set makes the hero use it on units.
Melee heros given toggle weapon still attack from close up.
You can still target invulnerable heros with special attacks, so check to see if they're invulnerable so you don't waste a good ability.

I hope all of these will help people. If you have anything to comment or add, post it here. Good luck and have fun!

~-,-
~/`4:20
Replies:
posted 08-12-06 09:51 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
how are glitch heroes recieved?

i have only played about 8 online games, yet i wont join CaH allowed games for 2 reasons....i like evil, and evil cah stink, secondly every time i have attempted to join one {as it was the only newb game up} i get a "unable to transfer hero data" or somesuch. this was without me using a "glitch" hero

i have researched how to do it, as i heard others discussing it in the lobby, but have yet to truly figure it out in effective practice...i am still trying to learn how to squeeze the most out of the powers that i can, like getting higher tier powers without buying the lower lvl effect first, although with my limited and failed attempts i am finding i get to greedy, and dont have enough lesser powers to get to 10

well, i'm off to try to put a troll on a horse, thanks for this guids...most especially the hero power combinations

posted 08-13-06 04:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
One thing you should remember is powers are often replaced in glitch heros; for exanmple, if you have 3 berserker rage abilities, and replace the first one with spear throw, when you get the next berserker rage (improved BR, I believe), it will replace spear throw.

~-,-
posted 08-13-06 08:23 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
i had that problem when i put earthshaker on my uruk, summon allies replaced it. so far i have only had succes with the first and last ability example endurance and that word of power
posted 08-14-06 05:33 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
It takes practice. I would suggest making the powers from the bottom, then replacing all of them except the last ones you will want to keep.

~-,-
posted 08-15-06 11:06 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
i can make perfect heros, keep practice u will get it someday.
posted 08-19-06 09:29 AM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
ooutroll i still cant get any power 4 my CAH is there a nother way?

CAN ANY 1 TELL ME HOW TO DO IT!!!!

posted 08-21-06 05:33 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
I'm having trouble with creating the glitch heros also.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 08-26-06 10:26 AM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
As I have said, you have to go to powers tab, select hero, then change to an andjacent hero using the arrow keys. Then, you have to click customize VERY fast, practically in the same second as you change heros.
The only other way to make heros have glitch powers is hacking, which I don't know how to do and which will instantly get you banned.

~-,-
posted 08-31-06 01:45 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
is there any way to give the glich hero more than 1 persons powers at a time u have proably guset i can do it now

THX!!! FOR THE TIPS

posted 09-02-06 10:18 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
Cool! I got it! It's more complicated than it looks, creating a glitch hero.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 09-06-06 02:30 AM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
I HATE GLITCHED HERO'S

well I do, ofcourse I can make one myself. but common, a hero with 2 invulnerable, a Tornado, Speartrow and a horse.. It will be inpossible to kill it. even by other glitched hero;s. and with the 2 invulnerable it is only a little time you can attack it. in combo with the healing spell that hero can kill everything.
Dusn't anyone win fair? and not using a bug or hacking the game. that way you can be proude of your skills to play bfme, and not "how do I cheat to make the perfect hero". Do you really still think it's fun after 5 or 6 times winning like that? Or are ya that noobish you can;t win whitout cheating?
In the next patch this MUST be prefented, and temporarely or permant ban any hacker or cheater. If you find a bug, tell it to the makers. don;t exploid it.

Gr.
Angry Serpetine

Sorry for my bad english
Have a Nice Day

[This message has been edited by Serpetine (edited 09-06-2006 @ 02:30 AM).]

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Create a Hero Tips and Secrets
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames