Topic Subject: Inquistion Mafia Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
posted 05-30-06 02:30 PM EDT (US)   

Game Cancelled

<Add signature here>

[This message has been edited by Tarquinius (edited 08-20-2006 @ 05:31 AM).]

Replies:
posted 06-01-06 10:37 AM EDT (US)     1 / 209  
I need 1 more night action, If I haven't received it by 8AM forum time I will start day then

<Add signature here>
posted 06-02-06 08:04 AM EDT (US)     2 / 209  
Time's up.

GdB

"The story of our life, in the end, is not our life, it is our story" - Americano
Ad furore Dutchmannorum libera nos domine - Ace Cataphract
posted 06-02-06 08:36 AM EDT (US)     3 / 209  
Indeed. Post please.
posted 06-02-06 09:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 209  
Sorry I was in detention

Aeneas2 was walking down the streets of the city again. He once was a great scientist, now he was homeless. For years he had tried to kill as many catholics as possible with his poisons, little did he know the were about as deadly as a pint of water. When he heard a sound he looked back, looking straigt into the point of a knife pointing at his heart. It was over in seconds, and the murderer walked away with a grinn on his face

Aeneas2, the crazy poisoner is dead now

Andrew Dunn was a holy man, for long he had protected as many catholcis from conversion as he possibly could. When he returned from a talk he had with one of his followes he suddenly heard a bang, following by a sting of pain. When he looked up the last he saw was a big sword cutting of his head

Andrew Dunn, the catholic priest is dead

It's Day 1 now

<Add signature here>

[This message has been edited by Tarquinius (edited 06-02-2006 @ 09:22 AM).]

posted 06-02-06 09:54 AM EDT (US)     5 / 209  
Dammit. Well, at least ONE person was protected from conversion. However, knowing my luck they were probably scum.

Enjoy the game, fellas. No-one to give you the last rites anymore.

posted 06-02-06 10:38 AM EDT (US)     6 / 209  
An interesting first night.

Cosmopolitan? Check.
posted 06-02-06 11:59 AM EDT (US)     7 / 209  

Quote:

An interesting first night.

Nice 1st words...

Aeneas2 looked like some sort of SK to me. So that's good news.
Andrew Dunn, a protector against a Cult. Which is a bad loss. He protected someone tonight, although I don't think we can assume that the Cult therfore wasn't able to convert someone.
About his killing, looks like he's targetted twice:

1. he suddenly heard a bang, following by a sting of pain
  2. a big sword cutting of his head

GdB

"The story of our life, in the end, is not our life, it is our story" - Americano
Ad furore Dutchmannorum libera nos domine - Ace Cataphract
posted 06-02-06 12:30 PM EDT (US)     8 / 209  
It don't think he was targetted twice. The write-up usually states that explicitly. It seems odd the swordsman shows no surprise when his own target is shot by someone else.

Tales of Middle-Earth | Don't miss it
posted 06-02-06 01:23 PM EDT (US)     9 / 209  
I wasn't expecting that.

*Wonders why he was targeted*

Oh well, go town! (since I'm guessing I was killed by mafia )

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz

[This message has been edited by Aeneas2 (edited 06-02-2006 @ 01:26 PM).]

posted 06-02-06 01:51 PM EDT (US)     10 / 209  
Yeah, probably just two killers. Which means a mafia and probably an SK. I don't think this is big enough for two mafias and a cult.

Quote:

For years he had tried to kill as many catholics as possible with his poisons, little did he know the were about as deadly as a pint of water.

Aeneas seems like someone who thought he was a SK, but he really wasn't.

Semi-random vote: Yamato

Semi-random, but he did make a useless first post.

posted 06-02-06 04:52 PM EDT (US)     11 / 209  
Semi-Random Vote:Yakcamkir

Usually Yakcamkir is targetted right away. Why not this time is the question here unless he is mafia or SK.

posted 06-02-06 05:02 PM EDT (US)     12 / 209  
For the record, my MSN is the same as my Email and my AIM is yakcamkir (although I rarely use it).

Quoted from FM:

Yeah, probably just two killers. Which means a mafia and probably an SK. I don't think this is big enough for two mafias and a cult.

I suggested to Tarquinius over MSN that he cuts down the number of roles, since there were just too many places to be filled. He didn't want to do much to the scum, so there's a fair chance that there will be a lot of scum in this game. The advantage is that the scum need the town alive to help them kill the other scum with their votes.

Quoted from Dricus:

Aeneas2 looked like some sort of SK to me. So that's good news.

No. He thought he was a SK, but he was just a townie.

Quoted from Dricus:

Andrew Dunn, a protector against a Cult. Which is a bad loss. He protected someone tonight, although I don't think we can assume that the Cult therfore wasn't able to convert someone.
About his killing, looks like he's targetted twice:

1. he suddenly heard a bang, following by a sting of pain
2. a big sword cutting of his head

That sounds about right to me. The bang and sting sounded like a gun.

Quoted from FM:

Semi-random vote: Yamato

Semi-random, but he did make a useless first post.

I'd wait a little before voting on those grounds, at least until everyone has posted a couple of times.

Quoted from Dio:

Semi-Random Vote:Yakcamkir

Usually Yakcamkir is targetted right away. Why not this time is the question here unless he is mafia or SK.

Either the scum don't overestimate me as much as they do at RTWH or they assumed that the doctor's protection would make it pointless.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
posted 06-02-06 06:15 PM EDT (US)     13 / 209  
Unvote
posted 06-02-06 07:00 PM EDT (US)     14 / 209  
Vote: Dio

Unvoting Yak after the littlest bit of resistance with no exclamation. The good ol' trick of voting the scum buddy on day 1 might make sense here.

posted 06-02-06 07:01 PM EDT (US)     15 / 209  
Either that or we worked it out over MSN.
posted 06-02-06 07:04 PM EDT (US)     16 / 209  
1. We have no proof
2. You should have told us

My vote stays.

posted 06-02-06 07:24 PM EDT (US)     17 / 209  

Quote:

Unvoting Yak after the littlest bit of resistance with no exclamation. The good ol' trick of voting the scum buddy on day 1 might make sense here.

Vote: Dio

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
posted 06-02-06 07:26 PM EDT (US)     18 / 209  
What is the point in telling you? I would have thought you would have inferred that, but meh I guess I couldn't expect that out of you.
posted 06-02-06 07:27 PM EDT (US)     19 / 209  
My reasons for voting Yak were nil, and if you do read his response to me it makes sense.
posted 06-02-06 08:10 PM EDT (US)     20 / 209  
I'll be on vacation for a while in Aussieland, so I'll be semi-inactive, as I'll have limited acces to the internet.

Cosmopolitan? Check.
posted 06-02-06 09:35 PM EDT (US)     21 / 209  
You can't expect anything out of me from a mafia game, and I expect none from you.

I take everything in mafia quite litterally, and play it quite seriously.

And if you are so sure, what exactly did Yak say to you that instantly convinced you? The time between those posts is very little.

posted 06-02-06 10:13 PM EDT (US)     22 / 209  
Instantly isn't the correct word. Me and Yakcamkir were arguing for around 45 minutes until we agreed our arguements were fruitless against each other.
posted 06-02-06 11:54 PM EDT (US)     23 / 209  

Quote:

Instantly isn't the correct word. Me and Yakcamkir were arguing for around 45 minutes until we agreed our arguements were fruitless against each other.

So you say you had no reason to vote for him, yet you had a 45 minute argument. You also claim to have had thid argument on MSN, so you have no proof, and it would have looked better on your part to have the argument on the actual game thread.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
posted 06-03-06 00:39 AM EDT (US)     24 / 209  
I didn't say I didn't have a reason for voting for him. I said my arguement for voting for him was nil, or little. And I never claimed to have a third arguement, I ment my orginal arguement and his arguement against me(that he wasn't mafia) were fruitless because we both knew he was mafia.

My vote was more to get a RC out of him.

posted 06-03-06 01:03 AM EDT (US)     25 / 209  
Err, wasn't mafia*
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Inquistion Mafia Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames