You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I probably should have waited until Wednesday but I didnt and I don't really care anyway. BTW I have never made a thread with -
posted 10-29-07 02:35 PM EDT (US)   
-this long of a title.

Anyway this thread is to celebrate that I have reached

2000 POSTS!!!!!

Yay! All that Jazz etc, etc, etc.

Post and I'll comment on you but to make this thread different from all other post cound threads I also require you to comment about me. So if I comment you you comment me. K? Everyone following?

I will also add the links to my first post, my last post (as of this thread), my longest post, my shortest post, my longest thread title and my shortest thread title, etc.

Have fun and celebrate with me!

Miscellaneous Links:

First Post

Last Post

First Thread

Last Thread

Shortest Post - Can't find it

Longest Post

The first post that I have ever had edited by a mod (that I know of)

Comments!

Hnossa - An altogether cool person but I don't know you that well (probably cause I don't have a webcam or MSN). But otherwise your a great forummer! (except for the thing with Arvy, that gets really annoying but I'm blaming him not you) BTW how do you pronounce you name? Is it Hin-nossa or Nossa? I pronounce the o's like the o in nose.

Murrogh - Cool name When I first came here ya’ll made me feel so welcome that I stayed and here I am today! I count on you and Smeagol for the debates also. Your a smart guy and have good grammar. Keep up the good work! Your conspiracy theories are awesome.

Jax - A cool guy who lives in England! ^_^ Your a knowledgeable person with good grammar and spelling. Even though we have different views we still agree on other stuff and get along pretty well.

EoJ - A great guy who I can almost always count on for a typo and is smart, witty, humorous, always prepared for an answer, etc. The typical Brit.

MightyFireball - Thanks Mighty. Your a great guy always pushing for peace and I have somewhat used peaceful methods more ever since I met you here. And yes I also like the Michigan gear. The only problem is that your name can too easly be changed form MightyFireball to FightyMireball. Your a great guy and one of the only two flamebeings that I currently know. BTW if you ever make a smurf call it MightyBallLightning.

Sir Snoopy - A cool guy with a cool name. You visit here and at AoE3 Heaven. Those are the two best Heavens IMO. Your a great guy with a good sense of humor but you and Arvy are a little too far gone with that Hnossa thing. BTW your a perfect example of a knight always willing to defend your master/mistress no matter what happens even at the slightest insult.

Kyr Nelenar - A great guy with a cool name. Originally I thoght that your name was pronounced "Kire" silly me. I love your language and your story! You and Arvy have a lot of creativity and soundly beat me in that deprtament. All in all your a well rounded guy that is smart, has good grammar and I can count on to make me laugh. for you!

The Best Guest - An awesome guy with a unique creative name. Your ban game was amazingly fun at the time and it was nice to have a fun thread like that. You left after Arvy got mad at you then later came back I hope that you are here to stay and I want you to a little more active (if possible).

Arvedui - A cool forummer whom I first remember from his Lord of the Rings mod for AoE3. That was a long time ago it seems like. I always wanted to help you but never quite got around to it. (deja vu Arvy? ) You and Kyr have me soundly whipped in the language/story department so congrats there! I love your guys creativity! I called you that one time which was awesome and want to call you again sometime. The only problem I have with you is the whole Hnossa thing, your getting over it though now that Talon has her in his clutches.

Smeagolfan24 - An awesome oldie who has taught me (by example) to use good gramar, to be respectful, (I think) and is a good writer for the AC! You and Murrogh are my Christian support here at HG (along with Aeneas I think) and help me with debates.

Comments! About me!

Hnossa's comment about me - You are a good guy, I don't actually know you that well but what I know is good. Yeah. ^_^

Murrogh's comment about me - Nice cool guy, came in here like you were already one of us. And and you act as back up for Smeagol and I during debates.

Jax's comment about me - An AoE3 first post makes you awesome.

EoJ's comment about me - A nice chappie who bucks the signiture trend here. Completly at home on this forum, and always a pleasure to see posting. - Pastoral report, EoJ- 29/10/07

MightyFireball's comment about me - Congratulations. Catabre, you're a pretty funny guy, and I appreciate that you've jumped on the signature bandwagon. I really like that picture of you with the Michigan sweatshirt and the massive pumpkins.

Edit: I just changed it from 1000 pots to 2000 posts. Oops. I feel really stupid.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 10-29-2007 @ 08:23 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-29-07 02:38 PM EDT (US)     1 / 28  
*dances*

You are a good guy, I don't actually know you that well but what I know is good. Yeah. ^_^
posted 10-29-07 02:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 28  
Thanks, comments will come soon. Putting the links up there.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 10-29-07 03:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 28  
Nice cool guy, came in here like you were already one of us. And and you act as back up for Smeagol and I during debates.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.
- Isaiah 40:8 -

[This message has been edited by Murrogh (edited 10-29-2007 @ 03:09 PM).]

posted 10-29-07 03:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 28  
An AoE3 first post makes you awesome.

house won this
posted 10-29-07 03:18 PM EDT (US)     5 / 28  
Hnossa - An altogether cool person but I don't know you that well (probably cause I don't have a webcam or MSN). But otherwise your a great forummer! (except for the thing with Arvy, that gets really annoying but I'm blaming him not you) BTW how do you pronounce you name? Is it Hin-nossa or Nossa? I pronounce the o's like the o in nose.

Murrogh - Cool name When I first came here ya’ll made me feel so welcome that I stayed and here I am today! I count on you and Smeagol for the debates also. Your a smart guy and have good grammar. Keep up the good work! Your conspiracy theories are awesome.

Jax - A cool guy who lives in England! ^_^ Your a knowledgeable person with good grammar and spelling. Even though we have different views we still agree on other stuff and get along pretty well.

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 10-29-2007 @ 03:29 PM).]

posted 10-29-07 03:39 PM EDT (US)     6 / 28  
A nice chappie who bucks the signiture trend here. Completly at home on this forum, and always a pleasure to see posting.

- Pastoral report, EoJ- 29/10/07

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 10-29-07 03:42 PM EDT (US)     7 / 28  
EoJ - A great guy who I can almost always count on for a typo and is smart, witty, humorous, always prepared for an answer, etc. The typical Brit.

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 10-29-2007 @ 03:45 PM).]

posted 10-29-07 03:56 PM EDT (US)     8 / 28  
The typical Brit.
I say!

posted 10-29-07 04:00 PM EDT (US)     9 / 28  
Congratulations. Catabre, you're a pretty funny guy, and I appreciate that you've jumped on the signature bandwagon. I really like that picture of you with the Michigan sweatshirt and the massive pumpkins.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 10-29-07 04:04 PM EDT (US)     10 / 28  
MightyFireball - Thanks Mighty. Your a great guy always pushing for peace and I have somewhat used peaceful methods more ever since I met you here. And yes I also like the Michigan gear. The only problem is that your name can too easly be changed form MightyFireball to FightyMireball. Your a great guy and one of the only two flamebeings that I currently know. BTW if you ever make a smurf call it MightyBallLightning.

posted 10-29-07 04:12 PM EDT (US)     11 / 28  
Just have to point this out, this is a run of 7 bigsig posts

posted 10-29-07 04:15 PM EDT (US)     12 / 28  
That's cool, let's make it 8. So you guys says I've joined the sig bandwagon for superior big sigs?

posted 10-29-07 04:23 PM EDT (US)     13 / 28  
Congrats

Retired GameReplays.org Senior Replay Reviewer
World Class Drum Corps International Mellophonist 2009
Proud Winner of "Best Newbie Award" BFME2H, a long time ago
posted 10-29-07 05:26 PM EDT (US)     14 / 28  
Catabre - I love the name ...... *nudge* Ow... And a great forumer ...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nëlënar:`'^"+~=-,._
"Ânö Âranäsö Helara" - "Live Well Friend"
"Ûkrënai Sëcar-lu" --- "Ûkrënai of Thirteen"
Remember Kids: "Kyr" rhymes with fire...
Sometimes your imagination inspires other people to use theirs.-Sir Hugh-
posted 10-29-07 05:31 PM EDT (US)     15 / 28  
Catabre- Great guy who I had fun with in my Ban game and the tavern conspiracy when I first came...good times, good times

This is Not A Sig it is a Follow up to a Post
Revora Forums for all your modding needs
TBG (He is ever so slightly more awesome than everyone else for voting now isn't he?)-FOO
BSL Clan
"mods are actually fun girls!"-Jax

[This message has been edited by The Best Guest (edited 10-29-2007 @ 05:33 PM).]

posted 10-29-07 07:34 PM EDT (US)     16 / 28  
Catabre - (read my thread where I boasted about 3000 posts)

Yeah, but calling you was fun!

Congrats!

Now comment on me dammit!

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 10-29-07 07:59 PM EDT (US)     17 / 28  
Ello! Congrats on the milestone! Cheers! Cheerio! Good day! Ello!

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 10-29-07 08:10 PM EDT (US)     18 / 28  
Wth. ^_^

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 10-29-07 08:21 PM EDT (US)     19 / 28  
Sir Snoopy - A cool guy with a cool name. You visit here and at AoE3 Heaven. Those are the two best Heavens IMO. Your a great guy with a good sense of humor but you and Arvy are a little too far gone with that Hnossa thing. BTW your a perfect example of a knight always willing to defend your master/mistress no matter what happens even at the slightest insult.

Kyr Nelenar - A great guy with a cool name. Originally I thoght that your name was pronounced "Kire" silly me. I love your language and your story! You and Arvy have a lot of creativity and soundly beat me in that deprtament. All in all your a well rounded guy that is smart, has good grammar and I can count on to make me laugh. for you!

The Best Guest - An awesome guy with a unique creative name. Your ban game was amazingly fun at the time and it was nice to have a fun thread like that. You left after Arvy got mad at you then later came back I hope that you are here to stay and I want you to a little more active (if possible).

Arvedui - A cool forummer whom I first remember from his Lord of the Rings mod for AoE3. That was a long time ago it seems like. I always wanted to help you but never quite got around to it. (deja vu Arvy? ) You and Kyr have me soundly whipped in the language/story department so congrats there! I love your guys creativity! I called you that one time which was awesome and want to call you again sometime. The only problem I have with you is the whole Hnossa thing, your getting over it though now that Talon has her in his clutches.

Smeagolfan24 - An awesome oldie who has taught me (by example) to use good gramar, to be respectful, (I think) and is a good writer for the AC! You and Murrogh are my Christian support here at HG (along with Aeneas I think) and help me with debates.

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 10-29-2007 @ 08:22 PM).]

posted 10-29-07 08:41 PM EDT (US)     20 / 28  
A cool forummer
Agreed.
I always wanted to help you but never quite got around to it.
deja vu Arvy?
Heh, of course.
You and Kyr have me soundly whipped in the language/story department
I love your guys creativity!
Wait till I decide to post the newest update to the Races of Aidena.
I called you that one time which was awesome and want to call you again sometime.
As soon as my grandparents leave around January.
The only problem I have with you is the whole Hnossa thing
She is extremely pretty.
you're getting over it though now that Talon has her in his clutches.
Like a hawk and a snake.

|
posted 10-30-07 06:38 AM EDT (US)     21 / 28  
Comment please.

Redus
Bfme2h|HWH|HG main|Redus' blog
Winner of the best post in the 2007 Bfme2H awards, because I had the only nomination.
So this is how freedom dies, to a round of applause.
+1-Drakontos
posted 10-30-07 11:03 AM EDT (US)     22 / 28  
Congrats on the milestone, Catabre.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\¦| Seraph |¦//--/_____/
\\//\\//
°ºº°
posted 10-31-07 10:05 AM EDT (US)     23 / 28  
TheRedusZebrus - You're a cool guy awith an interesting name. I know that your an Aussie which means that you are automatically awesome and you are fairly funny.

Sir Hugh - A cool guy who doesn't visit here as much as he should (IMO). Your witty, funny and have a cool dog. (I love dogs) You and Aeneas are always helpful (and EoJ, I think ).

posted 10-31-07 11:38 AM EDT (US)     24 / 28  
(and EoJ, I think
I don't aim to be helpful here, I aim to be funny

posted 10-31-07 06:34 PM EDT (US)     25 / 28  
And that's what makes a good mod.

|
posted 10-31-07 10:25 PM EDT (US)     26 / 28  
A cool guy who doesn't visit here as much as he should
He comes here about everyday.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 10-31-07 11:59 PM EDT (US)     27 / 28  
I never see him post, though.

|
posted 11-01-07 10:50 AM EDT (US)     28 / 28  
He comes here about everyday.
Then post!

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » I probably should have waited until Wednesday but I didnt and I don't really care anyway. BTW I have never made a thread with -
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames