Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Trojan War Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
posted 01-03-07 11:11 PM EDT (US)   

Trojan War Mafia

Game Over. The Greek Mafia has won.

The plans of Eris, the goddess of discord, have gone splendidly. The golden apple, with the saying "For the Fairest" engraved on it, has caused disagreement between Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite. Paris, the shepherd-boy-turned-prince, was given the task of awarding the apple to whichever goddess he deemed most worthy. The bribe of marriage to the most beautiful woman in the world, offered by Aphrodite, won Paris over, and the apple was awarded to the goddess of love. This most beautiful woman, Helen, wife of Menelaus, the king of Sparta, was convinced to leave Sparta, and return to Troy with Paris. As a result of this scandal, Greece and the great city of Troy are now at war. A council of Trojans has been summoned to lead the defense of the city. However, Greek spies have wormed their way into this council and threaten to disrupt it. These spies must be rooted out if the council is to proceed as planned.

Players who remain alive (4)
2. GandalfDaGraay (roleblocker converted to mafia)
3. Kester (unlynchable townie)
7. Sir Hugh (mason)
13. EoJ (mafia leader)

Those who roam in Hades (i.e. dead) (11)
4. Legolaim (mason)
11. Ninja Jedi (mafia)
8. Marcus Orentius (mason)
6. Alex (cop)
9. Scrat Master (bodyguard)
10. Smeagolfan24 (cop)
14. SuicidalScotsman (random cop)
12. Yamato Take (bodyguard)
5. Blood Phoenix (mafia)
1. Ancalagon_4554 (semi-bullet-proof vigilante)
15. MightyFireball (SK)

Reserves
If you wish to me a reserve, please email me or post in the thread.

Rules

• Communication outside of this thread concerning the game is forbidden at all times, except if your role allows it.
  • Do not quote or poorly paraphrase anything that I say about this game outside of this thread or the sign-up thread.
  • Do not edit your posts.
  • Bold your votes and unvotes, if they are not bolded, they will not be counted.
  • A lynch (or no-lynch for that matter) requires a majority of votes. Once this majority is reached, the result is final.
  • Keep night posting to a minimum. A little is fine, but DO NOT reveal any important game information.
  • Once you die, you may post a good-bye/good game post, but then, please stop posting.
  • Night will last approximately 48 hours.
  • Day will last until a majority is reached, or discussion dies down and a flexible deadline I impose is reached.
  • Any questions or comments should be sent to me at adberndt@cableone.net.
  • The game will start on Day 1.

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
    "The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz

[This message has been edited by Aeneas2 (edited 02-01-2007 @ 04:56 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 01-03-07 11:12 PM EDT (US)     1 / 386  
    Role emails have been sent. Please confirm that you have received yours by posting so in this thread.

"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz

[This message has been edited by Aeneas2 (edited 01-03-2007 @ 11:48 PM).]

posted 01-04-07 00:08 AM EDT (US)     2 / 386  
    Confirmed.

posted 01-04-07 01:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 386  
    Confirmed.

.-°-.- Kester -.-°-.
    -.-°-.- deviations .-°-. flickr .-°-. gamertag -.-°-.-
    .-°-.- if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } -.-°-.
    posted 01-04-07 05:41 AM EDT (US)     4 / 386  
    Confirmed.

B L O O D P H O E N I X
    Lurking at HG since 2004
    posted 01-04-07 07:25 AM EDT (US)     5 / 386  
    Confirmed.

Heck to the darkness
    "That's fairly similar to what I thought you sounded like. Deep, gravelly, and wise sounding. Though the gravelly bit could've been mic quality?" -Atzy
    "HeavenGames forbid!" -Smeagolfan24
    posted 01-04-07 08:04 AM EDT (US)     6 / 386  
    Frag dude has been perma-banned, so unless anyone wishes to replace him, his character will die during the next night.

posted 01-04-07 09:06 AM EDT (US)     7 / 386  
    Confirmed.

Ninja Jedi
    Hated most heavens
    posted 01-04-07 10:24 AM EDT (US)     8 / 386  
    Confirmed.

________                                         ________
    \________\------______ _____------/________/
    \_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
    \_____\--\\¦| Seraph |¦//--/_____/
    \\//\\//
    °ºº°
    posted 01-04-07 10:50 AM EDT (US)     9 / 386  
    Confirm.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
    posted 01-04-07 10:52 AM EDT (US)     10 / 386  
    Confirmed.

.:|Smeagol|:.
    World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
    Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
    Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
    posted 01-04-07 11:00 AM EDT (US)     11 / 386  
    I wish to play if possible. Email's in profile.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
    "There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
    "Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
    posted 01-04-07 12:29 PM EDT (US)     12 / 386  
    Confirmed

Scrat Master
    BFME2H Replay Reviewer

DO NOT CLICK
    posted 01-04-07 01:02 PM EDT (US)     13 / 386  
    I could play if there are any spots left...
    email-MightyFireball11@aim.com

Smoke Rings Award Winner
    Chill with me.
    posted 01-04-07 02:32 PM EDT (US)     14 / 386  
    Confirmed

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
    "And I shall go softly into the night, taking my dreams, as will you." - EoJ
    "Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy
    posted 01-04-07 04:43 PM EDT (US)     15 / 386  
    Confirmed
    posted 01-04-07 04:48 PM EDT (US)     16 / 386  

Quote:

I wish to play if possible. Email's in profile.

Ok, role email should be sent out shortly.

Quote:

I could play if there are any spots left...
    email-MightyFireball11@aim.com

Since the game hasn't started yet and I still have a unused role, sure.

posted 01-04-07 05:09 PM EDT (US)     17 / 386  
    Confirmo

Cosmopolitan? Check.
    posted 01-04-07 08:30 PM EDT (US)     18 / 386  
    Confirmed.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
    Chill with me.
    posted 01-04-07 09:36 PM EDT (US)     19 / 386  
    Two people left to confirm.

posted 01-05-07 11:11 AM EDT (US)     20 / 386  
    Comirmed

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
    "There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
    "Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
    posted 01-05-07 04:24 PM EDT (US)     21 / 386  
    I know that Legolaim has yet to confirm, but I think that it would be safe to start the game anyway.

It is now Day 1. Eight votes are needed to lynch.

posted 01-05-07 04:30 PM EDT (US)     22 / 386  
    Legolaim is on vacation.

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
    "Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy
    posted 01-05-07 04:45 PM EDT (US)     23 / 386  
    When a game begins on day one, it's always safest to go for a no lynch, as we have no real suspicions.

Vote: No Lynch

posted 01-05-07 05:02 PM EDT (US)     24 / 386  
    Right. Let's go for the game set up first.
    15 players, so, I'm guessing 2 mafias of 3, of which one are the greeks (probably led by Oddysius (sp)). The other mafia, if it exists, are likely to be somthing outside the Aenid- rebels withing Troy, or somthing.

Then there's the possibility of a cult. Now, it won't fit in to the story, but it's likely to be pro town if anything- an army recruiter, possibly. I can see Aeneas putting one in just to confuse us all. a cult of 2 at teh most if it exists

The Masons are fairly likely to be palace guards/priests and King Pyrn, as are cops. probably 2-3 masons and 2 cops, one of which is insane/paranoid.

The vigs are probably hector (3 shot vig, probably) and paris (1 shot vig).
    Then there's the vanilla townies and any gimmik roles. With a theme game, there's bound to be at least 1.

Probably no SK, unless there's an assassin from Persia in here (god knows why).

So:
    3 mafia (greek)
    3/2 mafia (?Rebels?)
    2/3 masons
    1 pro- town cult
    2 vigs
    1 Gimmik.
    3/4 vanillas

How about that?

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
    posted 01-05-07 05:09 PM EDT (US)     25 / 386  
    No Lynching may be the best course of action as of this point.

Vote: No Lynch

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
    Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Trojan War Mafia - Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames