The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: C9 Mafia #2
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 05-15-07 10:03 PM EDT (US)   
GAME OVER! The Mafia has conquered Sicily.

In the peaceful Italian village of Sicily, an evil has arisen. Innocent townspeople have been dying off left and right and a mafia group is suspected. It is now up to you, noble townspeople to rid the village of these troublesome mobsters. How do you do this, you ask? It's quite simple, actually. Each day, you must reach a majority vote on who to lynch. That person is then sent to the gallows. If he was Mafia, good for you. If not, then not so much.

Role emails look something like this:
You are a Townie. You use your vote during the day phase to try and lynch the Mafia. You win when all the Mafia members are dead. Good luck!
You are a member of the Mafia with XXXX. Each night, the two of you can communicate and send me the name of a player you wish to kill via email. However, you may not communicate during the day phase of the game or before the game starts. You may also elect not to kill anyone, in which case you should email me with that decision. You win when there is a majority of Mafia members within the town, or nothing can prevent the same from happening. Good luck!
You are a Doctor. Each night, you can send me an email with the name of a player you wish to protect for that night. That person will then be immune to Mafia attacks for that night. Please note that you cannot protect yourself and that you do not have to protect anyone if you wish not to. You win when all the Mafia are dead. Good luck!
You are a Cop. During the night phase, you may email me the name of one player. I will then tell you the allignment of that player, pro-town, or pro-mafia. You win when all the Mafia members are dead. Good luck!
Here are a list of rules for you to follow Made by Spectrumvoid of Mafiascum.net
Rules:
1) Vote for someone like this: vote: XX or unvote: XX . Please note that unvotes are necessary.
2) Do not discuss this game outside this thread unless your role enables you to do so.
3) Executions will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
4) Once I have posted your death scene, you may make only 1 post, which cannot contain game-related content. (Example: Go town!)
5) Don’t edit previously submitted posts
6) Don’t quote any emails from me.
7) Night actions have a deadline. If you don't submit yours by the deadline, you will not get a night choice for that night.
8) Have fun!
9) If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
10) Mod is God. My word is law.

Please note that this is a C9, and therefore the game has one of the following setups:

1. 5 Townies, 2 Mafia
  2. 4 Townies, 2 Mafia, 1 Cop
  3. 4 Townies, 2 Mafia, 1 Doctor
  4. 3 Townies, 2 Mafia, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor

Good luck to all! My email address is MightyFireball(at)aim(dot)com, for those that have questions that need answering and can't be done here within the thread. Following is a list of the names and emails of all players. Confirmed players are bolded.
1. Ancalagon_4554- ulfangtheblack@hotmail.com Killed by the rules Day 4. (Townie.)
2. Catabre catabre.ubersoldner@Gmail.com Lynched Day 1 (scum)
3. EoJ EoJup(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)ukNight Killed Night 1 (Townie)
4. Smeagolfan24 smeagolfan24-heavengames@yahoo.com Lynched Day 2 (cop)
5. Javik Starwars_956@hotmail.com (Townie)
6. RedusZebrus macincheesejebus@yahoo.com.au Alias Alive sirwere@gmail.com Killed Night 3. Townie.
7. Pulkit pulkitkarwal@gmail.com Survived. Scum.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.

[This message has been edited by MightyFireball (edited 06-24-2007 @ 05:54 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-16-07 07:36 AM EDT (US)     1 / 158  
Confirmed

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 05-16-07 10:19 AM EDT (US)     2 / 158  
Confirmed

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 05-16-07 10:54 AM EDT (US)     3 / 158  
Confirmed. Oh wait, you had the gall to start the one that didn't have me in it. I'm afraid you had this coming.
posted 05-16-07 12:32 PM EDT (US)     4 / 158  
Haven't got mine yet

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 05-16-07 12:47 PM EDT (US)     5 / 158  
I confirm the reception.

Tales of Middle-Earth | Don't miss it
posted 05-16-07 06:54 PM EDT (US)     6 / 158  
I can resend your email, EoJ. Or, you might want to check your spam folder, just in case.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-16-07 07:53 PM EDT (US)     7 / 158  
Haven't got mine yet.
posted 05-17-07 11:05 AM EDT (US)     8 / 158  
Confirmed

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 05-17-07 03:08 PM EDT (US)     9 / 158  
Javik, likewise, check your spam folder and I will resend it.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-17-07 05:35 PM EDT (US)     10 / 158  
No email.
posted 05-17-07 08:34 PM EDT (US)     11 / 158  
Argh. Is your email ulfangtheblack? That's the one I sent it to. However, I don't know if that's the one that you use anymore.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-17-07 08:39 PM EDT (US)     12 / 158  
Confirmed
posted 05-17-07 08:40 PM EDT (US)     13 / 158  
Sweeeeeet!

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-17-07 09:09 PM EDT (US)     14 / 158  
Send it again. It's

ulfangtheblack@hotmail.com
posted 05-19-07 10:51 AM EDT (US)     15 / 158  
I just sent it. If it doesn't show up, then send me an email and I'll send you your role in a reply. Also, it looks like RedusZebrus is a no-show, so if he doesn't post this weekend, I'll get a replacement. Post in this thread if you want to be a replacement for Redus. If he doesn't post, then you're in.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-19-07 11:02 AM EDT (US)     16 / 158  
/confirm
posted 05-19-07 01:30 PM EDT (US)     17 / 158  
Sweet. Just waiting on Redus, or his replacement, as the case may be.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-19-07 01:43 PM EDT (US)     18 / 158  
Just ask Alias to replace. Redus, I have a feeling, isn't coming back.
posted 05-19-07 02:59 PM EDT (US)     19 / 158  
I agree. He won't be an active player.

Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 05-19-07 03:02 PM EDT (US)     20 / 158  
If he doesn't end up showing, I'd be happy to participate. Very happy.
posted 05-20-07 06:27 PM EDT (US)     21 / 158  
Ok, well, it's close enough to the end of the weekend that I'm sending Alias his role email. Could I have your email address, please? Gratzie.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-20-07 07:48 PM EDT (US)     22 / 158  
sirwere@gmail.com
posted 05-20-07 09:04 PM EDT (US)     23 / 158  
Gotcha. I'm sending that out now.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 05-20-07 10:16 PM EDT (US)     24 / 158  
I'll take the time while we're waiting to say that that is the longest Mafia title post for a C9 that I have ever seen.

posted 05-21-07 00:40 AM EDT (US)     25 / 158  
This is to confirm the secret encrypted message containing my awesome role provided by Mighty (who is also awesome, in ways) and so yeah.

Confirmed. In ways you can't possibly imagine.

And now, let the game begin. And let RedusZebrus' name be stricken from the list, and replaced with my own.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » C9 Mafia #2
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames