The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: BFME2H Mafia - Game
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 09-07-07 07:02 PM EDT (US)   
It began with the forging of the one heaven, one that surpassed all others!

Ok, so I won't even go there.

1. My decision on any game-related matter is final.
2. This game is closed-communication. That means that unless I've given you permission to communicate about this game outside of this game thread, you may not.
3. There's nothing wrong with a little night chatter. Extended, real discussion should take place during the day, though.
4. Once you receive your death e-mail, you are dead. That means that you may post a good-bye notice, and then you exit the game. Revealing info after your death or attempting to ruin the game for the living players is immature behavior and will be properly rewarded. Communications about the game between you and the living players are still closed until the game finishes.
5. Vote in bold, following the example Ban: GandalfDaGraay. If you want to change your vote, Unban first.
6. Don't edit your messages. Legitimate double-posting is fine. I legimately quadruple-posted once. If that's what it takes, do it.
7. Once a player has the required number of votes to be lynched, the lynch cannot be undone or unvoted.
8. "Nights" will last approximately 24 hrs, or whenever I've receive all night actions. "Days" will last 72 hrs at which point a no-lynch will be declared, or when someone has been lynched by majority vote.
9. You must indicate you are voting for someone by using Ban: X! I will not accept any Vote: X. Those votes will be disregarded!

Thanks to Gandalf for some of the rules.

To clarify about roles: You (the person signing up to play) will receive an email. It will contain something like this. You are X (X being the name of one of the active forumers here at BFME2H) Your role is Y and affiliation is Z.The email will then go on to give reasons for why certain forumers have certain powers and affiliation.

1. Alex - alex(at)walzstreetjournal(dot)com - Killed: Night 1 (Arvedui - Townie)
2. Anc - ancalagon4554@gmail.com - Killed Day 1 (MightyFireball - Town Roleblocker)
3. Smeagol - smeagolfan24-heavengames@yahoo.com- Killed - Night 2 (TaylorFlame - Vigilante)
4. Arvy - ash.win.13@hotmail.com - (Scotty -SK)
5. Aeneas - adberndt@cablone.net - (Aeneas - Townie Cop)
6. Mighty - MightyFireball11(at)aim(dot)com - Killed Night 2 (Sir Hugh - Townie)
7. Taylor - the_lord_of_flame(at)hotmail(dot)com - Killed: Night 1 (Lady A - Doctor)
8. EoJ - eojup(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk (EoJ - Neutral Delusional Doctor - Converted to mafia side)
9. Rotters - brebuga4@gmail.com - Eingeschworen - (Atzy - mafia)
10. RedusZebrus - iamnotcheese (at) hotmail{dot}com - (Ancalagon - Mafia)
11. Mr. Master Chief - starwars_956@hotmail.com - (Hnossa - Godmother)
12. Catabre - catabre.ubersoldner@Gmail.com - Killed Day 1 (Kyr...something - Townie)

It is currently the End of the Game! Mafia won!

Feed the birds

[This message has been edited by Atzy (edited 09-12-2007 @ 05:53 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-07-07 07:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 108  
It is currently Night 1. Email me with night actions.

Feed the birds
posted 09-08-07 01:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 108  
*snore* (/bump)

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 09-08-07 01:13 PM EDT (US)     3 / 108  
Keep it down will ya.. I'm trying to sleep.

Redus
Bfme2h|HWH|HG main|Redus' blog
Winner of the best post in the 2007 Bfme2H awards, because I had the only nomination.
So this is how freedom dies, to a round of applause.
+1-Drakontos
posted 09-08-07 05:05 PM EDT (US)     4 / 108  
Extracts from the BFME2H news:

There have been some harsh doings around the heaven lately. Our friend, TaylorFlame (Lady A - Doctor) has been trolled continually until he um...well, he died.
Not to worry though, according to our sources in the staff forum, Zen and Stonewall know exactly who's responsible!

Extracts from a chat dialog between Zen (admin of HG) and Stonewall (FMT)

Zen: Allo!
Stonewall: Salutations my friend
Zen: Recent events have led me to have some concern over the situation at BFME2H. I need you to help.
Stonewall: K. Will do.
Zen: Very good. I fear for the forumers there.
Zen: Your job is to monitor the situation, but don't actually do anything! We must keep an open eye, that's all.

Sadly, that was not the only incident that happened last night. A malicious group of hackers broke into the administration panel and IP banned Alex (Arvedui - Townie). Needless to say, the method was spartan-like in cruelty, and nobody knows who the culprit is.

And in other news, our friends at EA have released the latest patch, 4.17 They've finally decided to simply remove the elves from the game.

It is now Day 1. Taylor and Alex are both dead. If no one has been lynched in 72 hrs, the day will end and a no-lynch will be declared. Good luck people!

Feed the birds
posted 09-08-07 05:12 PM EDT (US)     5 / 108  
Vote: Catabre
posted 09-08-07 05:15 PM EDT (US)     6 / 108  
I'm confused enough to laugh.
And in other news, our friends at EA have released the latest patch, 4.17 They've finally decided to simply remove the elves from the game.

Oh, and will it be at the end that we hear all of the reasoning behind the roles?

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...

[This message has been edited by Smeagolfan24 (edited 09-08-2007 @ 05:27 PM).]

posted 09-08-07 05:36 PM EDT (US)     7 / 108  
Doh! I forgot about the no edit rule. Sorry, AA!

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 09-08-07 05:37 PM EDT (US)     8 / 108  
Anc, well, you know what you did.

Smeagol, next time check rule #6. I'll allow this one editing since I'm not only awesome but forgiving, but there will be consequences for the next time.

However, in answer to your question: Yes, I have actual real written-down reasons for the roles, which will be included in my end of the game wrap-up.

Feed the birds
posted 09-08-07 05:51 PM EDT (US)     9 / 108  
Ban: Catabre
posted 09-08-07 06:04 PM EDT (US)     10 / 108  

I was so close to uncovering the mafia too!

posted 09-08-07 06:06 PM EDT (US)     11 / 108  
Anc, can we have some, oh, I don't know, DISCUSSION FIRST?

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 09-08-07 06:08 PM EDT (US)     12 / 108  
Oh yes, discussion.

Ok, Alex is dead along with Taylor. Or should I say banned?

Zen and Stonewall know who it is so that's good. Not much else I can make out though.

Oh, and the patch is finally out. That's good to know.

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 09-08-07 06:44 PM EDT (US)     13 / 108  
@ Atzy

Will that deadline be moved back if we get a decent amount of discussion going?

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
posted 09-08-07 06:52 PM EDT (US)     14 / 108  
Damn it! We already lost our doc and a towny!

What are your guys's thoughts on the two losses? Are we deailing with two mafia groups, a mafia and an SK, or a mafia and a misfiring vigilante?

And unless this is some inside joke I'm not aware of, Anc's voting for Catabre without any reason whatsoever seems...scummy to me.

Flame: AncalagonDaBlack
(rather than FoS, I propose we flame people we are suspicious of)

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
posted 09-08-07 07:09 PM EDT (US)     15 / 108  
Yeah, I agree. I think it's a SK, only because Foamy asked to be a SK, if I remember correctly, when we first thought of the idea of this mafia. Not sure though.

|
posted 09-08-07 07:10 PM EDT (US)     16 / 108  
Will that deadline be moved back if we get a decent amount of discussion going?
If you can properly spell the word "zebra", then yes. I suppose I should have clarified that.

If I feel you're discussing properly, then I will extend the deadline another 72 hrs.

Feed the birds

[This message has been edited by Atzy (edited 09-08-2007 @ 07:22 PM).]

posted 09-08-07 07:59 PM EDT (US)     17 / 108  
I thought so, but I just wanted to make sure we didn't have to have discussion go at supersonic speed.

I would imagine we're dealing with a mafia (the malicious group of hackers) and an SK (the troller).

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
posted 09-08-07 08:34 PM EDT (US)     18 / 108  
Hey guys, apparently I am dead, so I won't tell you the supervital information I uncovered. Seeya!

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
posted 09-08-07 09:12 PM EDT (US)     19 / 108  
I agree with Aeneas2. I would say that the hackers are our mafia, while the troller is an SK (hopefully a vigilante would know better than to blind fire on night 0).

Anyone have any suspicions? I'd like to get things rolling before the no lynch. He said there had to be discussion for him to move the deadline. Its either that or we find a way to change Redus's name to RedusZebra.

posted 09-09-07 01:10 AM EDT (US)     20 / 108  
Oi! Don't change my name!

Anyway, This situation is rather dire... We've already lost our doctor.

But I think Anc may be a mafia member because of this:
I'M EVIL AND I WANT TO KILL TOWNIES RIGHT? OH DAMN
This is a diversion tactic to throw us off him before the game began!

Redus
Winner of the best post in the 2007 Bfme2H awards, because I had the only nomination.
+1-Drakontos
posted 09-09-07 01:11 AM EDT (US)     21 / 108  
Oh and...

Ban: Anc.

Redus
+1-Drakontos
posted 09-09-07 02:10 AM EDT (US)     22 / 108  
Technically, it was
KONFIRMED IM EVIL AND I WANT TO KILL THE TOWNIES RIGHT??

OH DAMN
The k in confirmed is very important...because it looks German, even if it isn't really.

Anc, would you like to defend yourself, or at least explain why you were so quick to vote for Catabre without stating any reason whatsoever?

posted 09-09-07 02:19 AM EDT (US)     23 / 108  
Has a cop got any results on anc?

Redus
+1-Drakontos
posted 09-09-07 02:40 AM EDT (US)     24 / 108  
Atzy may have given us a clue...
Anc, well, you know what you did.
I don't know what to draw from that...

Redus
+1-Drakontos
posted 09-09-07 02:42 AM EDT (US)     25 / 108  
Oh Damn! He was referring to his post error.

Redus
+1-Drakontos
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » BFME2H Mafia - Game
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames