Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Legends - Coming Soon
posted 01-01-10 07:19 PM EDT (US)   

DOWNLOAD PART I

The story:
The Dread Shadowmage, Raselas, has gathered an army to destroy what remains of the ancient Three Wills, and conquer all who oppose him.
New heroes will rise and stand against the forces of darkness, to restore the sanctity of the old and ensure peace to the lands of good.

Play solo or with friends online using three Create-A-Heroes plus three completely new heroes that will join you as your journey progresses.
Complete the side quests you are given to obtain valuable experience and loot, which you can later spend at the shops to buy powerful magical items.
Face enemies you have never seen before and explore a completely new universe, far from the tales of middle earth.

Wallpapers:

Screenshots:

01/05/10
Part I of the map has been released!
You can download it HERE.

01/01/10
I'm in need of testers! It's to make sure every bug has been squatted and everything flows as good as can be. The test run will consist in an online run (Online on EA's servers or via Hamachi) and a singleplayer run for every player who wants to participate in it.
If you want to help test too just post here

Any comments on the trailer or the screenies is greatly appreciated

[This message has been edited by Crusard (edited 01-05-2010 @ 12:23 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-02-10 08:10 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
:O

Looks beautiful!
posted 01-04-10 02:14 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Well I'm doing the tests with my brother and a friend now since I couldn't really get any testers. The downloadable version should be ready in the next few days!

Btw thanks for posting algis
posted 01-05-10 12:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
First part now available for download!
Check the first post!
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Argonath (General Discussions) » Legends - Coming Soon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames