Dagorlad (Multiplayer)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: A Clan
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 05-14-07 11:16 AM EDT (US)   
I would like to make a clan for all who want to join. This clan will not be sponsored/related to HG at all. Anyone, and everyone is welcome to join.

We will choose our officers through popular vote, and higher skill levels.

Officers: N/A Apply Now

Members: Catabre, Spartan III (or Killdwarves), Thomas of Hunter, Scorch062, Ludson

Founder: Catabre

Official Clan Replay Reviewer: Smeagolfan24

If you give your consent to join, then I will put you up here.

Also I do not have a name for this clan, so any suggestions are welcome and will be considered.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 05-18-2007 @ 01:20 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-14-07 04:12 PM EDT (US)     1 / 32  
Ha I want to apply to be in your clan officer or not I just want to be in a clan. I'm not incredibly good but ha I dont suck although I can't get my rank past like I think level 5

"I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us while he had the chance."

[This message has been edited by spartan III (edited 06-05-2007 @ 02:23 PM).]

posted 05-14-07 04:14 PM EDT (US)     2 / 32  
Not to offend you, but I want to have more people come before we appoint officers. Just want to make sure people will join

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 05-14-07 04:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 32  
no, i doubt id be an officer and i really dont care as long as im part of the clan

"I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us while he had the chance."
posted 05-14-07 04:28 PM EDT (US)     4 / 32  
Sounds good

posted 05-14-07 04:43 PM EDT (US)     5 / 32  
Also I do not have a name for this clan, so any suggestions are welcome and will be considered.
I'm thinking Followers of Alias Clan (FoAC).
posted 05-14-07 04:52 PM EDT (US)     6 / 32  
I'm thinking Followers of Alias Clan (FoAC).
Nah...

You want to join AA?

posted 05-14-07 05:02 PM EDT (US)     7 / 32  
I'm thinking as far as a name goes it should be somewhere along the lines of dwarfslayers, dwarfbanes, dwarfhaters etc.

posted 05-14-07 05:04 PM EDT (US)     8 / 32  
I'm thinking as far as a name goes it should be somewhere along the lines of dwarfslayers, dwarfbanes, dwarfhaters etc.
Why do you hate dwarves?

posted 05-14-07 07:32 PM EDT (US)     9 / 32  
well it started when I saw how fun it was to kill dwarves using silverthorne arrows. I dont know what it is but it just gives me a warm feeling doing it. Then it became more obvious to me over time that they were very unbalanced. The rest of my reasons are basically just a natural sort of dislike of them.(that doesnt include any of the dwarves in the hobbit) And I dont hate them much mostly I just enjoy killing them and thats why my online screen name is killdwarves. which by the way if youre going by screennames you should change mine
Members: Catabre, Spartan III

to killdwarves not Spartan III

posted 05-16-07 09:13 AM EDT (US)     10 / 32  
I'll be in your clan and I dont care if i'm an officer or not. Just want to play with you and some other guys from HG.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. ~ Jim Elliot
"I gladly count my life as loss, that I might come to know the glory of the Cross."
"I reject your reality and substitue my own" Adam Savage
posted 05-16-07 03:47 PM EDT (US)     11 / 32  
I'll join too, just to play with guys from HG. How can you change your name btw?
posted 05-16-07 04:12 PM EDT (US)     12 / 32  
what if ive got a friend online i want to join clan cause were awsome 2v2? and no i dont really know his screen name cause hes from argentina so its weird and i cant remember it

posted 05-16-07 05:40 PM EDT (US)     13 / 32  
*Offers to review any replay that the clan might want reviewed*

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 05-16-07 05:47 PM EDT (US)     14 / 32  
Im looking towards this....but im not sure at the moment...

I want to ask a few questions though.

What do you do when your a officer exactly?

I used to play bfme2 with a record of 150 wins to 20losses although i havnt played that for a while and then a few months back i got rotwk and i havnt been able to go as good, does this matter?

And finally
Is this clan actually gonna compete in clanwars or something or will we just play each other?

Thanx

"·.·´¯`·.·§¢ørÇh, þrïmïñg Çhårgê ·.·´¯`·.·"
"Executing order 66 my lord"
"If we're all clones, why am I the only one with a sense of humor?"
BFME2 Replay Reviewer
posted 05-16-07 08:11 PM EDT (US)     15 / 32  
thanks for reviews smeagolfan but are you actually going to be in this clan? i was just wondering

posted 05-17-07 06:11 AM EDT (US)     16 / 32  
Im pretty sure he does want to....

"·.·´¯`·.·§¢ørÇh, þrïmïñg Çhårgê ·.·´¯`·.·"
"Executing order 66 my lord"
"If we're all clones, why am I the only one with a sense of humor?"
BFME2 Replay Reviewer
posted 05-17-07 09:47 AM EDT (US)     17 / 32  
What do you do when your a officer exactly?
You become an officer by popular vote, and by skill.
Is this clan actually gonna compete in clanwars or something or will we just play each other?
Both.

posted 05-17-07 07:29 PM EDT (US)     18 / 32  
When are you going to actually make this clan online so we can play

posted 05-17-07 09:57 PM EDT (US)     19 / 32  
but are you actually going to be in this clan
Can't; computer won't work online.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
posted 05-18-07 03:59 AM EDT (US)     20 / 32  
Why doesn't your computer work online?
posted 05-18-07 01:21 PM EDT (US)     21 / 32  
Thanks Smeagolfan for reviewing our future replays.

I'll make/start the clan once we think of a good name for it.

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 05-18-2007 @ 01:21 PM).]

posted 05-21-07 06:24 PM EDT (US)     22 / 32  
so catabre whats wrong with my suggestions for a name? I mean seriously dwarves are really fun to kill and there've been no more suggestions.

posted 05-21-07 06:36 PM EDT (US)     23 / 32  
there've been no more suggestions.
Wrong.
posted 05-21-07 06:59 PM EDT (US)     24 / 32  
I knew you'd say something but um your not even in this clan so why would we name it after you? So maybe I should've said its the only "sensible"(unless you dont think killing dwarves is "sensible") suggestion.

posted 05-28-07 01:28 PM EDT (US)     25 / 32  
I want to join this clan.
I'm at level 6, won 79 battles, lost 8.
My speciality is Elven warriors. And yeah that's about it....
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Dagorlad (Multiplayer) » A Clan
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames