Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Author File Description
Jordan The Spaz
File Details
ROTWK Modification: No
Code Modification: Yes
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
sdorey will this work for a DEMO
Jordan The Spaz
File Author
I'm not quite sure.
Atzy
(id: uberjedi)
No. You don't get Mordor in the demo. You get goblins
The Puppeteer By the way, Mordor do get cavalry. Or did. Wasn't a mountain troll classifed as cavalry? Although that might've been before a patch...
Jordan The Spaz
File Author
ok, ive been gone from the game for a long while, ever since my computer stopped working. My copy of the game will not re-install for some reason, so i plan to get a new copy very soon, along with the expansion. ill check out the stats to see if anything needs to be fixed, and if mountain trolls are considered cavalry. i will then redo the mod for the latest patch, if mordor still needs a boost. If not, i will move on to something new. thanks to those who enjoyed the mod while it was up to date.
jamez330 Mordor Really need Walls
HeavenandHell
Rating
Breakdown
Balance2.0
Creativity2.5
Usefulness1.5
Implementation1.0
Balance: 2
(Hmmm....NVM)

Creativity: 2.5
(Wonderful but need to make more Creativity and that will be Excelent!)

Usefulness: 1.5
(The Orc warrior's cost quite cheap I LOVE IT!)

Implementation: 1
(I do not know what to say...)

Additional Comments:Keep it up!
Elrond1982 You know, I've got to say...this mod does make sense. Mordor battle towers able to be garrisoned - about time! Mumakil being able to take more damage from pikes - also makes sense. Look at the Battle of Pelennor Fields - horsemen all over the place were just getting completely smashed. Quite obvious what that would do to soldiers, even if they do have pikes!

As per the comment by jamez330: I could say the same about Goblins. They need walls badly. It seems like no matter how strong some mods make their units, they still fall short in an online game. Apparently there are Mordor walls in the game, just not implemented. And apparently there is a bug in the current Mordor walls that results in it being hard to build wall segments off the Mordor wall hub. Should someone fix that bug and make a mod of it, it would no doubt be a good thing. Alas, the only means currently of getting Mordor walls into the game is putting them in through World Builder, as was done with the Dol Goldur map.

So anyway, despite the fact that this mod is a code modification, the concept for it is good and the towers being garrisoned is a thing that Mordor definitely needed!

Good work!

[Edited on 12/10/08 @ 11:23 AM]

Lord_Stuart which bfme does it work for and how do i get it to work?
ggddsm how to install??

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Balance2.0
Creativity2.5