Bendak
File Details
Total Game Time: 1 hour
Player 1's Name: Scipio|Maior
Player 1's Faction: Mordor
Player 2's Faction: Men of the West
Victor: Watch the outcome ;)
Hey people

just had this hour-long game vs Men. I used a turtling strat, which is a nice addition to the common orc spam. Men got extremely fast Rohirrim. Maybe I should have attacked more in the beginning but I think I would have weakened my defence too much, because of soldiers > orcs.

Anyways, it went out to a long game, where he had much map control and I first made an uber defence, and after that heroes and attack trolls. MoS lvl10 + 3 Fellbeast + Attack Trolls + Powers = devastating. I destroyed whole armies of Rohirrim with those :D. I guessed I should have attacked more with catapults and soldiers of rhun, but I didn't want to take much risk and leave my base undefended because that would be catastrophical. The best part was when he attacked me and I did a counter attack - I lost some buildings, he lost his fortress ^_^ .

A review would be cool :).

-Bendak

ps: in the end my foe disconnected and told me I 'played girl style', 'noob' and 'i only use powers'.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Revan
(id: LOrd_REvan)
Official Reviewer
Great match ! Review is comin' ! ;)
Revan
(id: LOrd_REvan)
Official Reviewer
Rating

~Bendak (Mordor) vs LOA|AuRoN344 (MoTW)~
Played on Dunland

----------------------------

Player : Bendak(Mordor)
BO: SlaughterHouse,Orcpit,Slaughter House ,Orc Archers,Orc Warriors

~~~Positives~~~

[+]Your building's positions around the fortress were great. Especially in the beginning the one gate watcher you created could protect your whole base !
[+]Great defense (again).You could resist 3 attacks of a bunch of Rohs + Glorious Charge.(mainly because of your catas excellent position. Who said thet GC is a "GG" power ?
[+]GREAT MoS micro.I really haven't seen so good hero micromanaging for a long time.You used MoS for harassement and fight purposes.Your "Hit an' run" was perfect !
[+]Great use of powers, especially MoS' powers. The most lol moment (IMO) is when you used the evil Eye to finish Gundalf !
[+]In the End : Showtime ! Bendak used ----- to finish AuRoN ! I am not revealing the scene ! You must see that !

[=] Considering that he had the map's control and several Rohh battalions scouting all the map , I can say that your troll cage position wasn't the best. It's a bit surprising your enemy didn't find it.
[=]Nice "Turtling".(again).

~~~Negatives~~~

[-]You could have finished him much earlier.---- (*spoiler* )in the end was more for the "show" I think.
[-]Why I have the feeling that you were afraid of your opponent much more than he deserved ?
[-]Forward Orcpit wasn't good idea after all !

~~~Player Summary :~~~

With one word: Great game from your part ! As I have already said the thing that impressed me the most was your superb hero(MoS) micro managing ! Also you proved once more that the catas turtling is nearly unbeatable. Resisting 3 attacks of fully upgraded + GC Rohhirim bats isn't a small thing !.Your building's position (exception : the risky Troll cage) were awesome as every top players. Fell Beasts, of course, turned the battle's tide.
Rating : 4.5/5

----------------------------

Player : LOA|AuRoN344 (MoTW)
BO:Farm (x2),Barracks, Gondor Soldier,Farm,Gondor Soldier (x3),stables.

~~~Positives~~~

[+]In general : nice beginning !
[+]Very good economy .Of course you had the ma's control and that helped a lot.
[+]Early Rohhirim .It's really amazing how quickly you made your first Roh bat.
[+]Early Theoden.OMG I didn't even realize how quickly your Theoden reached 6 lvl.
[+]Pretty quick research of Forged blades and Armor.

[=]I see you built an Ivory Tower and I am pretty sure you used it and you revealed all the map.Why didn't you attack his

Troll cage ? It was quite away from his fortress.

~~~Negatives~~~

[-]Stances use ? You didn't used stances ! The defensive stance could have helped much !(even to win that game !)
[-]Why didn't captured an inn for cheap and quick Rangers ? If you had combined Rangers and Gondor soldiers you would had many chances to win the match in the begginning !
[-]Predictable attacks ! Your opponent predicted your game very easily ! GC+Rohhs all the time ! AT least you should have tried to attack from different directions !
[-]In the end you had 34 (!)power points ! Why didn't use any power (Rangers to counter fellbeasts) to help you ?
[-]You didn't use the powers so good ! If I were you I would have used the Earthquake Power and not the Army of the Dead. Earthquake (destroying the fortress addons and nearby units) and then Rohs+GC was the key to win that match !

~~~~~Player Summary :~~~~~

You lost the match but you played good ! I , as MoTW player,even learned some thing from you ! In the beginning you were pretty quick especially in building .The thing that dissapointed me a bit was that you didn't use stances. Your opponent had much better micro.
Also : you had great economy ,why don't built more stables and replace the fallen Roh battalions much quicker ?! Why don't attack his AT Cage ? It was a long game. You didn't expect that the Mordor player would eventually creatd fellbeasts ? How did you expect to counter them ? You are a very good player(#547) . Get better micro and you can be one of the top.
Rating : 4/5

~~~~Match Rating : 4.5/5~~~~
Great game ! One of the best I've ever seen. The tide of the battle turns many times and both players are using their faction's best in units in their full potential ! The winner is the player who had the better micro
Bendak
File Author
thanks!!! :D
mydogsnameisjett I don't know how to play it! Please tell on this page how to do it! Like post a coment telling me how to. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Bendak
File Author
http://bfme2.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=17,1,,30
Lol123 question i just bought this game and i dont
think im very good so i wanted to dowload
a well rated match to learn how to play better
and this one is highest ive seen and ive
downloaded it and saved it into a folder
but i dont know where to copy and paste it to
can someone tell me?
Bendak
File Author
http://bfme2.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=17,1,,30

This link explains where to put your replays =).

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,356
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:214.63 KB