Shawdster
File Details
Total Game Time: 40 minuts app.
Player 1's Faction: Dwarves
Player 2's Name: Shawdster
Player 2's Faction: Men of the West
Victor: you'll see ;)
Map: dunland

This was a 1v1 ROTWK tournament game. This game shows thats its not neccesarily the units you use, but how you use them. Please Review this!!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Shawdster
File Author
bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty go...
aRockalypso hello here are the comments id like to make

negative points first:

the first thing i saw in the very beginning of the game is that you didnt use the rallying call power even if you baught it. that is a really nigative point it is a good power and it can turn the tide of a battle for instance when you were fighint for the signal fire at the beginning.

one of the most important point is that you didnt attack much. you need to be aggressive in order to win games. you have to attack the enemys ressources. you shouldnt wait to have a fully upgraded army to attack. in fact you shouldn`t upgrade your guys until much later in the game. having that big army iddle at your base doing nothing is really bad. at least send one or two battallions to try to kill their farms.

you made lots of dunedain in the game but i didnt saw you use their longshot special ability even once. you should use it more frequently as soon as you can it can take out one or two battalions instantly.

also maybe thats me but i suggest you try to counter their flaming men of dale with some cavalry.

positive points:

i like how you destroy the early Hall of Warriors with boromir taking all the damage.

good use of boromirs horn of gondor.

good use of faramirs leadership to boost dunedain damage.

finally, i think that you need to work on your general gameplay in order to become a good player

giid luck

[Edited on 08/17/08 @ 10:15 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:334
Favorites: [Who?]0