Dark Dawn
Luke
Terikel Grayhair
Rcee
Pecunia
Jayhawk
Shelper

Angel Pecunia | HG Downloads programmer and techie
Caesar IV Heaven | Children of the Nile Heaven | Citadel of Poseidon (Zeus/Poseidon) | The Great Wall (Emperor)

[This message has been edited by Pecunia (edited 05-28-2011 @ 12:30 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-13-11 13:11 ET (US)     1 / 27  
I've announced it at TWH.

Maybe we'll get lucky and have some new people pop in.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 04-27-2011 @ 10:29 AM).]

posted 04-14-11 00:24 ET (US)     2 / 27  
Count me in =)

Angel Jayhawk
EyrieCaesar 4 HeavenChildren of the Nile HeavenStronghold HeavenCaesar 3 HeavenEmperor HeavenPharaoh HeavenZeus HeavenMy Deviations
Support your local HeavenMy RecommendationsEXCOHALO
I believe violence will only increase the cycle of violence. — The Dalai Lama
posted 04-16-11 06:04 ET (US)     3 / 27  
Rather late, perhaps, but this is the weekend of Whitsun (Pinksteren). Maybe not the best time for a meeting? Huge crowds, crowded trains, etc.

Two rules for success:
(1) Do not tell everything you know.
posted 04-17-11 17:49 ET (US)     4 / 27  
Do move it to a different date if it's easier for you. I can always catch up with you all next time.

I didn't realise it was a holiday until after I'd booked as we don't have a Whitsun holiday here any more. It's really annoying as things are going to be closed for the holiday.

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
posted 04-20-11 15:24 ET (US)     5 / 27  
Big chance I am in the Netherlands around that time. I'll try and make it, but I can't be 100% certain yet!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-24-11 03:29 ET (US)     6 / 27  
That'd be great, swolte!

Rcee: I don't think the saturday before Whitsun will be much busier than a regular saturday.

Caesar IV Heaven | Children of the Nile Heaven | Citadel of Poseidon (Zeus/Poseidon) | The Great Wall (Emperor)
posted 04-24-11 11:30 ET (US)     7 / 27  
I agree with Pencunia, it's also one of the few options we have..
posted 04-27-11 09:02 ET (US)     8 / 27  
*obligatory "I'm in, as always"*

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

Age of Kings Heaven · Outside Discussions
posted 05-06-11 06:14 ET (US)     9 / 27  
Ditto's Pecunia

Angel Jayhawk
EyrieCaesar 4 HeavenChildren of the Nile HeavenStronghold HeavenCaesar 3 HeavenEmperor HeavenPharaoh HeavenZeus HeavenMy Deviations
posted 05-24-11 10:30 ET (US)     10 / 27  
I've made reservations for eight... just in case.

When I looked over the list again I missed one person though.. isn't Maus coming?
posted 05-24-11 17:56 ET (US)     11 / 27  
Has Maus seen this?

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
posted 05-26-11 14:09 ET (US)     12 / 27  
I've send Maus a message on facebook; he's coming unless something urgent comes up.

By the way, reservations are made .
posted 05-29-11 06:38 ET (US)     13 / 27  
I can't come

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 06-08-11 03:58 ET (US)     14 / 27  
Shame...

Angel Jayhawk
posted 06-08-11 13:04 ET (US)     15 / 27  
Time: around 12 again?

posted 06-09-11 06:12 ET (US)     16 / 27  
Time: around 12 again?
Station or Stairway?

Two rules for success:
posted 06-09-11 11:20 ET (US)     17 / 27  
Station?

posted 06-09-11 13:42 ET (US)     18 / 27  
Station it is, then.

Two rules for success:
posted 06-10-11 17:06 ET (US)     19 / 27  
I had to re-shuffle a bunch of appointments this week, only to now realize that my last one is conflicting with you guys.

I'll probably be showing up around 3 or 4ish, but don't hold your breath.

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow.

It's like watching a flock of clown-like apes trying to navigate a ship, even though the ship has in fact been stranded on some kind of reef for about 7 years and none of the apes have noticed it yet. -Drahnier on OD moderation.
posted 06-11-11 01:40 ET (US)     20 / 27  
Dear Dutch Daters,

"Bugs, Mr. Ricco, zillions of them" is a famous quote in "Starship Troopers" (the book, not the movie). A couple of them TANKer size (the movie, not the book) ones has me in it's grip.
I thought I battled them succesfully, but late night they came back in battalion size and I had to submit. This means I won't be there today.

My apologies for this late cancellation, but I hope that the pictures of today's get together will not be too effected with my absence .

Have a nice dayte.

Two rules for success:
posted 06-11-11 02:51 ET (US)     21 / 27  
Too bad, Rcee, get well soon.

Maus, I'm holding my breath. You better show up, or I'll be dead before I can order my first beer.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

Age of Kings Heaven · Outside Discussions
posted 06-11-11 11:35 ET (US)     22 / 27  
Nay, drink an extra for him if all else fails.

Cyclone
posted 06-16-11 16:36 ET (US)     23 / 27  
Hope you're feeling better, Rcee. You were missed.

We did finally get back, despite NS's best efforts to stop us.

posted 06-17-11 04:54 ET (US)     24 / 27  
Glad to hear I was not the only one making it safely home despite the system.

Do you remember this video?

That was not me, but close enough. I managed to make it inside a cool ten seconds before the door closed, after learning that the train to Leiden was (of course) on the furthest track of the station. I had ran the entire way from the Stairway.

TG 1, NS 0.

Then the connecting bus was twenty minutes late, with the stores of course closed.

TG 1, NS (Veiolia from the 45. minute) 1

I made it home on time with some quick sprinting from the last bus stop.

TG 2, NS 1.

And was promptly thoroughly questioned regarding my obvious scent and heavy breathing.

TG 2, NS 2.

And a shower later, got sweaty again due to devotion and athletic ability to make up for lost time.

TG 3, NS 2.

Game over. I won.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 06-17-11 10:12 ET (US)     25 / 27  
Hope you're feeling better, Rcee. You were missed.
Thanks, I'm still recovering. Today is the best day this week so far. Persistent bugger, this cold.

Plus side: I can read a lot.
Minus side: I'm running out of fresh books.

Two rules for success:
posted 07-16-11 05:39 ET (US)     26 / 27  
And speaking of books. Rien, do you want me to figure out some way to get those WW2.5 books back to you, or shall i just bring them to the next one?

It's like watching a flock of clown-like apes trying to navigate a ship, even though the ship has in fact been stranded on some kind of reef for about 7 years and none of the apes have noticed it yet. -Drahnier on OD moderation.
posted 07-28-11 03:31 ET (US)     27 / 27  
@Shelper,

Sorry for the late response. Having my vacation at the moment. The books can wait till we meet again.
Did you like them?

Two rules for success:
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Town Square » Dutch Date XVIII
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames