Please login or register

Zeus: Game Help
Moderated by Gweilo

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The New Zeus Gallery
posted 08-10-06 07:49 ET (US)   
We recently revamped the Zeus Gallery. It now can support various 'albums' of images. The link to it on the Zeus Heaven homepage, remains the same.

You will notice an album there entitled The Zeus Follies. That name was given with much affection for the screenshots from our old gallery. The Zeus Follies is certainly a living album, and if any of you would like to submit more interesting/humorous screenshots from you playing of Zeus and Poseidon, please contact me to coordinate uploading them.

Expand your fun by downloading free custom campaigns for Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.
Visit Zeus Heaven to expand your knowledge of Zeus and Poseidon.

[This message has been edited by Gweilo (edited 08-14-2006 @ 06:59 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-14-06 18:52 ET (US)     1 / 7  
I have just finished migrating all the gameplay screenshots from the old 'screenshots' link into a new gallery album called Citybuilding Samples. The old 'screenshots' link has been removed from the Zeus homepage.

The Citybuilding Samples is a living album, and if any of you wish to contribute screenshots of your own designs to it, email me or one of the staff and we'll coordinate the necessary arrangements.

Expand your fun by downloading free custom campaigns for Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.

[This message has been edited by Gweilo (edited 08-14-2006 @ 07:01 PM).]

posted 05-27-07 21:57 ET (US)     2 / 7  
posted 03-04-08 08:27 ET (US)     3 / 7  
posted 03-07-08 09:19 ET (US)     4 / 7  
Neat and sweet, thank you for all the reworking!

Although some of the follies could use a slightly more explicit description. For instance, I don't understand what so funny about Ahtena temple 2 or Jason bridge? And where did the gray person come from in brrr? What are my old eyes missing?

Gotta build them all!
posted 03-07-08 15:07 ET (US)     5 / 7  
If you would have a choice between swimming a river or taking a bridge, would you settle for a raft, like Jason?

I'm not sure what Athena is doing, seems like she is stepping on a doctor, but it could also be a modding of the statues, like with the Zeus temple.

The grey person is a sheperd who has been turned into stone by Medusa. Stone cold.
posted 03-10-08 07:15 ET (US)     6 / 7  
When I migrated the old folly screenshots into the new gallery album, I tried to keep the captions the same as they were before. I agree some of the captions are a bit cryptic.

BTW, contributions to the Zeus Gallery albums are still welcome, email one of us staffers if you would like to share something.

posted 01-15-14 12:14 ET (US)     7 / 7  
Where is the revamped the Zeus Gallery?
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » Zeus: Game Help » The New Zeus Gallery
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames