You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Pharaoh: Game Help
Moderated by VitruviusAIA, Gweilo

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Read Here To See How To Get Infinite Monuments! NO JOKE!
posted 02-26-00 12:11 ET (US)   
I was readeing the thread on monument scores and how there is a limit of six (which I found how to do, not to gloat too much ) There is a way to get more than 6.

First of all, to get six, just select the monument, delete it and when the "are u sure" message comes up hit "no." The monument reappears on the monument build list. Therefore you can get up to six monuments.

To get more, select and drag over the two monuments that are the same. By same I mean the original one and its clone. For example if your map had two large oblisks, and you built four and you tried to delete both of the originals or both the clones or the wrong clone with the wrong original it will not work. To keep track I put gardens by my monuments. An even number denotes one mounument and the same number with a statue next to it denotes its clone. Whatever works for you.

Anyway, mass-select the monument and its clone and when the "are u sure" comes up, hit "no." you now get another monuments of the smame type in the list. o get another select the original, its first clnoe and its second clone at the same time and when the "are u sure" screen come up, you get another monument on the list. WARNING: ANYTHING BETWEEN THESE MONUMENTS WILL BE DELETED. USE CARFULL CITY PLANING WHEN DOING THIS.

EXAMPLE: You have a small mastaba. You us ehte "delete-no" procedure on it to create "mastaba clone A." You use the "delete-no" procedure on those at the same time (using click and drag delete) to create "mastaba clone B." You use the "delete-no" procedure on those 3 at the same time (using click and drag delete) to create "mastaba clone C." etc.

Same limitations as before ie no two sphinxs, no pyramdis AND mastabas on the same map, no oblisks with a sphinx, suntemple or maus. and no mause with the suntemple. These combos (using a map editor) create graphic errors. This procedure does NOT affect monument score to the best of my knowledge.

If you'll excuse me, I'm doing Hatsep. with 25 pyramids and I have my work cut out for me

-Local_Yokel

Replies:
posted 02-26-00 16:54 ET (US)     1 / 4  
That should keep you busy for a century or two...

A
ngel
J
ahakemhotep
Eyrie, Pharaoh Heaven, Caesar 3 Heaven

------------------
Homage to thee, Osiris, Lord of Eternity, King of the Gods, whose names are manifold, whose forms are holy, thou being of hidden form in the temples, whose Ka is holy."
-- Book of the Dead (1240 BC)

posted 02-26-00 17:57 ET (US)     2 / 4  
I assume you're talking real-time there, Jay ?

------------------
Angel Reckless Rodent
Caesar III Heaven & Pharaoh Heaven
reck@heavengames.com

posted 02-26-00 19:50 ET (US)     3 / 4  
Wow! Now I can build a map with ten pyramid complexes like I've always wanted! Should keep me sitting at my computer for the next ten years or so.

Yours Truly,

Davidicus Rex

posted 02-27-00 19:58 ET (US)     4 / 4  
I would be interested to see someone's city with lot's of pyramids. If anyone has a completed city available please let me know. I don't think I have the patience to build that many monuments!
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » Pharaoh: Game Help » Read Here To See How To Get Infinite Monuments! NO JOKE!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames