Please login or register

Pharaoh: Game Help
Moderated by VitruviusAIA, Gweilo

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Saqqara scenario not finishing
posted 08-03-10 18:39 ET (US)   
I have completed all of the victory conditions for this city/scenario and the scenario will not end so I can continue to the next step.

I am running 2.1 with Cleopatra installed. I would appreciate any advice on getting this scenario to complete so I can continue on.

*C*
Replies:
posted 08-03-10 18:58 ET (US)     1 / 5  
Hi Caesaraddict, welcome to Pharaoh Heaven.

Have you dispatched the burial provisions (using the Monument Overseer)? Saqqara is the first "family history" mission that requires burial provisions.
posted 10-13-10 14:07 ET (US)     2 / 5  
Sorry for my somewhat slow reply. I have looked over & over the 'Victory' conditions and the tasks set out for the mission. I believe I have satisfied everything, including dispatching the burial provisions, but I will confirm.

*C*
posted 10-13-10 15:41 ET (US)     3 / 5  
Caesaraddict,
If you are sure you have met all of the victory conditions including dispatching the burial provisions, you could send a (zipped) saved game to the address in my profile, mentioning Pharaoh in the email subject and describing the problem (so I recognize that it is from you) in the body of the message.
posted 10-13-10 19:35 ET (US)     4 / 5  
i agree with brugle, generally one you can forget is sending off the burial provisions.

Here's the page you should be looking at to try and work out what you are missing.

[GIF, (123.76 KB)]
For some reason the image tags are refusing to let me put the picture directly here even though i'm using the image tags like this: img correct link with /img but with square brackets. Just click on the link to bring it up.

First thing to notice is the population near the top, do you have enough?

Next, notice one of the strange towers does not have a "top" this means it hasn't been completed, click on the box below the tower to get some information (in this case i've clicked monument)

You then get a few details on how to increase this. Be warned i'm not sure it gives very good advice for culture.

If it is monument click on the box along the bottom which is 1 square left of the > (which looks like a pyramid and a tower) and dispatch all of the items needed.

If this doesn't help i reccomend giving us the save file, we should be able to find what's wrong.

[This message has been edited by Bigheaded (edited 10-13-2010 @ 07:42 PM).]

posted 10-18-10 12:11 ET (US)     5 / 5  
After further investigation, you were correct. I had not dispatched the provisions. The scenario has now completed and I have moved on.

Much thanks for that. I had given up on the game as permanently stuck.

*C*
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » Pharaoh: Game Help » Saqqara scenario not finishing
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames