You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Horse's Head

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: CBH Mafia 4: Don't Trust Anybody!!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
posted 01-14-04 05:46 ET (US)   
Game Over! Town Wins!

Welcome Paradise on Earth!!
No more scum. Huzzah!!

Inspite of what had been said, there was a story and it had a happy ending.
No one wrote it down though and it will remain a part of legend.

Still ticking around The 2 champions of the town cause!

bengel
DarthBane

All tuckered out:

Sr. noPlayer Role Method of Death When
1 shelper Cop Shot by MafiaNight one
2 Rocky Paranoid CopLynched by TownDay one
3 GillB Naive CopShot by MafiaNight two
4 OctaviusMaximus MafiosoLynched by TownDay two
5 Jaguar Cop Shot by MafiaNight three
6 ikshawakaMafiaLynched by TownDay three
7 DebbieParanoid CopShot by MafiaNight four
8 VectorgodInsane CopLynched by TownDay four
9 Gteat CornholioInsane CopShot by MafiaNight Five
10 EmperorJayMafiaOvercome by remorseDay Five

Spiffing! Thanks DX!

~Pip~

Full Circle.

[This message has been edited by Peregrin (edited 01-25-2004 @ 10:35 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-14-04 05:57 ET (US)     1 / 316  
Ideals to play by:

• Nights will last around 48 hours or so. If night choices come in earlier, it will dawn earlier.
  • Days will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded.
  • Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
  • Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I’d appreciate it.
  • Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.
  • You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
  • The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
  • Note: Only Mafia may communicate at night. They may not do so during day.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. Anywhere! No communicating with your Mafia buddies. I’m holding you to an honour call.
  • Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts
  • Don’t quote any messages from me. You are liable to get mod-killed if you do.
  • If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice to me, tough! No choice will be made.
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
  • I should post a vote count, which will be on the lead post so it'll be easily accessible.
  • If you have any questions, you can email/IM me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can. You can also IM me if you want to tell someone about your day, or you thought something another player wrote was funny, or just to say hi.
  • I am always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake, please tell my by email as soon as possible. If you try to notify me in thread, I'll have to ask the mod to edit it and you will most likely be mod-killed.
  • If I'm going to be unavailable for more than a day, I'll post that information
  • Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part. Don’t be a jerk and spoil it for others. Most importantly, enjoy yourself!!

In light of the nature of this game, it might be ideal if there was as little discussion as possible (read:none) after the death scene has been posted.
Please be aware, in now way am I forbidding posts after the death scene. It is generally well followed in our games that three be no extraneous discussion at night but with the interests of both sides in mind, it is strongly suggested that there be no discussion in between two death scenes.
In the end, it's your call.

Full Circle.
posted 01-14-04 06:42 ET (US)     2 / 316  

Quoted from pip:

Don’t quote any messages from me. You are liable to get mod-killed if you do.

Yeah !! you and who's army !?

*Disclosure* There are no hidden messages in the above 'tate tar tate' it is purely my usuall futile attempt at humour for which I apologise in advance, also to let our 'Mod with attitude' know that there are twelve of us and one of him !!

The master of making easy look hard ---- What's wrong with Scooby Doo boxers?
Cockfosters visitor via a stunt cannon ---- Fan of the Great Cornholio Tee shirt dance
Coyote ugly beauty, parrott mangler & all round good egg ---- Have leather pants will travel
posted 01-14-04 06:52 ET (US)     3 / 316  
Vote Rocky

That was a direct quote from the mod!
yeah, I know, I'm going.

Gwell Angau na Chywilydd
Puveyor of industrial-strength corsetry and cheese
Men only buy flowers for one of two reasons-guilt or gratitude
posted 01-14-04 07:04 ET (US)     4 / 316  

Quoted from Rocky:

Yeah !! you and who's army !?

Me = God
God = Omnipotent.

Deal with it!

Quoted from PK:

That was a direct quote from the mod!

It is public knowledge. Ergo, allowed.

Quoted from PK:

yeah, I know, I'm going.

Good!

Green quotes!

Kewl!!

Full Circle.
posted 01-14-04 07:13 ET (US)     5 / 316  
Be off with you PK !!

but....only cherubs can write in green !!

Cockfosters visitor via a stunt cannon ---- Fan of the Great Cornholio Tee shirt dance
Coyote ugly beauty, parrott mangler & all round good egg ---- Have leather pants will travel
posted 01-14-04 07:51 ET (US)     6 / 316  
shelper as been shot. he was a cop.

It is Day 1. 6 votes to lynch.

Full Circle.
posted 01-14-04 07:55 ET (US)     7 / 316  
Is it me or is this entire thread ****** up by the table in the header post?
posted 01-14-04 07:56 ET (US)     8 / 316  
Forget my previous post...it has been fixed.

I guess we are off to a bad start...with a dead cop.

posted 01-14-04 08:00 ET (US)     9 / 316  
Bah!
posted 01-14-04 08:01 ET (US)     10 / 316  
Apologies for that! I'm off to the test forum!

Full Circle.
posted 01-14-04 08:15 ET (US)     11 / 316  
Poor old Shelper !!! this is his first game for a while and he's been shot before weve even started !!!

Don't suppose I can blame Peter for this either...

posted 01-14-04 09:00 ET (US)     12 / 316  
Not the cop! It will be more difficult for us, but we've won the last game without a cop as well! I got killed before I could do something with my investigation and those of you who were still alive after night one even did it without the doctor as well. We can do it again.
posted 01-14-04 09:09 ET (US)     13 / 316  
Thanks a lot mafia ... though shot sort of implies SK. But would we have a SK if there's only 12 ... too many questions atm.
posted 01-14-04 10:14 ET (US)     14 / 316  
Just checking in to see if I made it through the night.

Well, another great start...

I take it you're not going to post the roles then, Pip? This will make things a lot tougher if we don't know how many baddies are hunting us down.

posted 01-14-04 14:58 ET (US)     15 / 316  
Boy, what a great start this is! Poor shelper gets nailed before we even get started, and now there is no cop! This doesn't look good at all.

~ The Flaming Heretic ~
"It isn't bad for you if you won't live long enough for it to have any effect." - Brad4321
"But it would be hell of a lot harder to do a drive by shooting with a steak knife, don't you think?" - Messiah
"I always shoot my sense of humor before coming here." - Von
"And what's wrong with sucking? At least someone gets pleasure from it!" - ArcticWind7
posted 01-14-04 15:51 ET (US)     16 / 316  
A Classic whodunnit. No clues whatsoever. Time for pettiness, Vote VECTORGOD for targeting me on last night of last game. But the spirit of Ahmose will likly have me change this. I much prefer to be petty than random on first vote.

Off topic, we got 8" of snow today, I might go home early from work and shovel.

posted 01-14-04 16:27 ET (US)     17 / 316  

Quoted from peregrin, opening post:

Three words to live by: Don't Trust Anybody!!.......Heck! Not even me, maybe!

how do we know shelper was really the cop? don't trust anybody

on another note, with only one kill last night there should be only one killing group. I guess we'll see on night two if two people show up dead.

posted 01-14-04 16:39 ET (US)     18 / 316  
Since things are moving rather slowly and first days suck as a general rule, 'cuz we don't know enough, I random vote: Gteat Cornholio for placing the first vote in this game.

Nothing personal... Just too many unknowns.

posted 01-14-04 16:54 ET (US)     19 / 316  
Jaguar, you honor me. I thought we were fast friends after our triumph in Mafia 3.
posted 01-14-04 16:59 ET (US)     20 / 316  
Debbie has a good point - that 'not even me' struck me as a bit strange but she could be right & maybe we shouldn't believe everything he says ...
posted 01-14-04 17:12 ET (US)     21 / 316  
Gill! Don't believe Debbie You can't trust anyone, remember?
posted 01-14-04 17:48 ET (US)     22 / 316  
HI EVERYONE,

This cannot be true.This is the second time in a row the cop is killed on day one..i wonder if there are any ties between the Mafia and Moderators and if they are in receipt of any Kickbacks.....
But the things cannot be more gloomy than the first night in the previous game when we lost both doc and Cop but still managed to decimate the mafia..so why should this be any different.
Be optimistic and we will be on top before te mafia knows what hit them.
And GC,like u mentioned it was team Ahmose which actually made me sentimental about thinking about vectorgod as being anything akin to bad but i was so upset that he didnot think twice to run over me.So i will be much more careful this time to evaluate the scum.

posted 01-14-04 18:04 ET (US)     23 / 316  
Hey, the title is 'Don't Trust Anybody', so even though we were the best of buds last time, I can't trust you this time Since we're still pretty much in guessing mode, my guess is as good as yours (Unless you know more for some reason?)
posted 01-14-04 18:04 ET (US)     24 / 316  
Come on now, Ikshawaka! I didn't target any of my Ahmose brethren until the last day and night; only out of necessity then! I really did feel bad about running you down in the street, because I was the only person who really believed you were innocent.

As for GC, I felt bad about targeting him on the last night until I got to read the masons' private forum. He'd been wanting to take me out for a long time! I was shattered.

As for the current game, I should respond in kind at vote for GC, but I won't. I want to see what transpires this morning.

Have a good day!

Vectorgod

posted 01-14-04 18:18 ET (US)     25 / 316  
Unvote Vectorgod
The Spirit of Ahmose has won, for now.
Man we were a great team, the most fun I've had in a CBC contest.
And in the last mafia game, if you read our log, you know how clueless we were, the only thing we did right was conceal our Identities.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Horse's Head » CBH Mafia 4: Don't Trust Anybody!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames