Caesar IV: Game Help
Moderated by Gweilo

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Need help with Caesar 4 - Alexandria Troas Campaign
posted 07-23-16 17:38 ET (US)   
Hi Everyone,
I just can't seem to beat the Alexandria Troas campaign in Caesar 4. Is there a bug? After the first attack of some neighboring army, my Security Rating drops to zero and never increases. What is the best strategy to beat this game without cheating?
Thanks for your help!!!
Replies:
posted 07-24-16 12:29 ET (US)     1 / 4  
Two questions, caesar_raul:

1) Is this my Caesar in Exile Campaign?

2) But more to the point, did you build wall all the way around your city? You'll need that to restore your security rating. If there's a coastline bordering your city, sometimes sealing the wall where it meets the coast can be very finicky.

Good luck! I'll check back to see if you're making progress!

Author, playwright, and lecturer, New York City
Lead Writer, Reverie World Studios, (2008 - present)
Director of Voice Acting, Reverie World Studios, (2014 - present)

[This message has been edited by Gordon Farrell (edited 07-26-2016 @ 11:15 AM).]

posted 07-25-16 15:30 ET (US)     2 / 4  
Hi Gordy,
Well...I built walls all around my city, but still my security status is still at zero. I was even careful to watch how I closed the wall around the coast areas.
What should I do? I even saved and restarted hoping it would reset, but it did not. Please advise. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by caesar_raulo (edited 07-27-2016 @ 00:09 AM).]

posted 07-27-16 04:00 ET (US)     3 / 4  
Double and triple check your wall for tiny breaches, especially where it crosses uneven land. At the water's edge, make sure the wall extends as far out to sea as possible.

As a last resort, I discovered on several occasions that I couldn't get a secure seal at the water's edge. Instead, I built a full wall all the way around before I could get my security rating to rise. (A hassle, I know, but it worked!)

Author, playwright, and lecturer, New York City
Lead Writer, Reverie World Studios, (2008 - present)
Director of Voice Acting, Reverie World Studios, (2014 - present)

[This message has been edited by Gordon Farrell (edited 07-27-2016 @ 04:01 AM).]

posted 08-05-16 04:55 ET (US)     4 / 4  
Thank you! I came here looking for help and found it without asking the question.
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » Caesar IV: Game Help » Need help with Caesar 4 - Alexandria Troas Campaign
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames