Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: CBH Mafia 9 - Police Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 22  Next Page »
posted 06-02-04 15:13 ET (US)   
Game over, Town wins!

Introduction:
“Welcome everyone here at the CBHPD, CityBuildingHeaven Police Department. You are all honourable men and women. I’m sure of that, but I’ve just heard from the CID (Criminal Investigations Department) that some of you guys may not be so honourable. A few weeks ago, some very expensive diamonds were robbed from the museum, but we’ve managed to capture the robber. The diamonds are safe here in the depot until we can take them back to the museum.
However, CID heard rumours about some cops here who want the diamonds for themselves, so that they can sell them on the streets. We have someone from the CID here to investigate it and the Mayor will be present the following days as well, to see how we handle things here. Keep the diamonds safe boys; we’ll ship them back to the museum soon. Be aware that the Robber might want them back as well! Good luck!”

Rules:
No edits.
No Mod quotes.
No name calling.
See the previous 8 games for the general rules, I take you all know them by now.
Have fun .

Something I noticed only half way through the game... all players received their role, but not everyone received the name of their role! My apologies, I didn't mention this earlier to avoid any confusion.

Alive (5):
Caesar K - Survivor - Officer on Patrol
Jaguar - Survivor - Superintendent
Vectorgod - Survivor - CID Investigator
ConLao - Survivor - SWAT Team member
Weave - Survivor - Retired Cop

Death or Jailed (9):
Peregrin - Lynched Day 1 - Paranoid Cop
GillB - Shot Night 1 - Mayor
Octavius Maximus - Mod Killed Day 2 - Pathologist
Angel Reckless Rodent - Shot Night 2 - SWAT Team member
Bengel - Lynched Day 3 - Corrupt Cop
Debbie - Shot Night 3 - Officer on Patrol
DarthBane - Lynched Day 4 - Corrupt Cop
Great Cornholio - Shot Night 4 - Pathologist
Rocky - Lynched Day 5 - Corrupt Cop

[This message has been edited by EmperorJay (edited 06-29-2004 @ 02:39 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-03-04 14:23 ET (US)     1 / 542  
OK - Yay! First to post...

Random Vote: GillB because the font the forum users makes her name the smallest.

We are star stuff, we are the universe, made manifest, trying to figure itself out. As we have learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective.

THIS LINE WAS LENT TO PETER KANE

posted 06-03-04 14:31 ET (US)     2 / 542  
A brief post from Conlao, wow where's the 2000 word essay we've come to expect?
posted 06-03-04 14:42 ET (US)     3 / 542  
I'll sulk, Conlao, and you really don't want that ...
posted 06-03-04 14:43 ET (US)     4 / 542  
Ok, going from the title post, we seem to have the at least the following groups:
  • CID (possibly split into good & bad?)
  • Cop who's investigating who's good CID and who's bad CID
  • Mayor
  • Robber (possible SK?)

I'll kick off with a random vote Caesar K for no good reason whatsoever.

Gill - or you could get the whip out ...

Angel Reckless Rodent
HeavenGames
posted 06-03-04 14:44 ET (US)     5 / 542  
I could indeed
posted 06-03-04 14:45 ET (US)     6 / 542  
Here we go!

Random vote: Weave

~ The Flaming Heretic ~
"It isn't bad for you if you won't live long enough for it to have any effect." - Brad4321
"But it would be hell of a lot harder to do a drive by shooting with a steak knife, don't you think?" - Messiah
"I always shoot my sense of humor before coming here." - Von
"And what's wrong with sucking? At least someone gets pleasure from it!" - ArcticWind7
posted 06-03-04 14:59 ET (US)     7 / 542  
Hello all

By randomly moving the mouse over the names and closing my eyes I will vote: Peregrin randomly.

My guess on the possible players:

• Good CBHPD - regular townies
  • Bad CBHPD - mafia
  • CID - investigative role?
  • Mayor - pro-town?
  • Robber - bad guy working alone of course

Jaguar
posted 06-03-04 15:14 ET (US)     8 / 542  
ARR, random vote because (in my entire 1-game experience) I'm always scummy ?

Have about 3 minutes before I have to go, but just popping in So no (random) vote yet!

CK

posted 06-03-04 15:18 ET (US)     9 / 542  
My guess would be the CID are "masons" and the regular "Good CBHPD" are cops of various sorts (normal, insane, paranoid, naive).

By guessing that would make the game:

- 3 "Mafia" (usually in a 14 player game)
- 3 CID or masons
- Mayor (?)
- Robber (some kind of SK?)
- 6 cops of varying sorts...?

This is all speculation at this point though...

posted 06-03-04 16:44 ET (US)     10 / 542  
Going to my cottage in Northern Michigan tonight, will check-in Sunday night.
posted 06-03-04 17:09 ET (US)     11 / 542  
Tough choice, but... Random Vote: Rocky

For being last to confirm. Again

posted 06-03-04 18:39 ET (US)     12 / 542  
Random Vote: ConLao

Have a good day!

Vectorgod

posted 06-03-04 18:52 ET (US)     13 / 542  
Oh great, thanks Darth !!

Random vote...

Vote Rocky

Bugger!!.. that wasn't supposed to happen !!

Unvote Rocky

Totally random vote -

Vote Vec

The master of making easy look hard ---- What's wrong with Scooby Doo boxers?
Cockfosters visitor via a stunt cannon ---- Fan of the Great Cornholio Tee shirt dance
Coyote ugly beauty, parrott mangler & all round good egg ---- Have leather pants will travel
posted 06-03-04 19:31 ET (US)     14 / 542  
Totally unrandom vote

vote Jaguar

Why does everyone think I killed Debbie?
posted 06-03-04 20:41 ET (US)     15 / 542  
I love the ones that say "random vote BECAUSE". What's wrong with that statement?

Have a good day!

Vectorgod

posted 06-04-04 03:50 ET (US)     16 / 542  
It depends what the text is after the because VEC...

In my case, I tend to vote the person whose name is the shortest, this isn't a player specific vote and if it had happened that the fictional 'MrX' was playing then he not GillB would have got my vote.

FOS: VectorGod for random voting me and the subtle way he is trying to cast aspersions on my randomness.

WC - can you tell us why your vote is 'unrandom'?

We are star stuff, we are the universe, made manifest, trying to figure itself out. As we have learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective.

posted 06-04-04 06:21 ET (US)     17 / 542  
vote conlao just because

Why do I always get blamed when Weave shows up dead?
posted 06-04-04 07:05 ET (US)     18 / 542  
NOW that was[n't] a surprise!

posted 06-04-04 07:15 ET (US)     19 / 542  
*expands name to its original Gill Britannica*
posted 06-04-04 07:28 ET (US)     20 / 542  
Oh gosh..

posted 06-04-04 07:47 ET (US)     21 / 542  
Oh crap !! that leaves me with the shortest name...

**expands name to Roooooocky**

The master of making easy look hard ---- What's wrong with Scooby Doo boxers?
Cockfosters visitor via a stunt cannon ---- Fan of the Great Cornholio Tee shirt dance
Coyote ugly beauty, parrott mangler & all round good egg ---- Have leather pants will travel
posted 06-04-04 10:17 ET (US)     22 / 542  
Noooo. Don't do that Rocky. Then I have to expand my name to Jaguarrrrrrrrrrr

And I too would like to know why Weave's vote is unrandom. We haven't even had night yet...

Jaguar
posted 06-04-04 13:38 ET (US)     23 / 542  
OMGUS vote: Jag

You should know better than to vote for the slightly inactive. Couldn't wait for me to get back?
You've been called astute before and I call you it again.
Astute scum I'd say, though I won't put money on it just yet.

I'd suggest we be on the lookout for cops with various sanities and the CID might as well be masons.
will be tough figuring out the docs - not necessarily a bad thing - since it is a police station.
The mayor is usually a vig - one shot - not something we've seen much here, so a distinct possibility for his introduction. or he could be a doc/blocker of some kind who throws someone into custody for a night.
Then again, that could be the doc variation we have, with some police guy, a warden? who locks people up, protecting them and mayor remains vig.
And for now, unless I see otherwise, I'm not quite gonna think of a Serial Killer just yet. EJ is not fond of them. It does not mean he won't be in here. It's just something that's unlikely, compared to the other games.

Full Circle.
posted 06-04-04 14:41 ET (US)     24 / 542  

Quoted from Peregrin:

OMGUS vote: Jag

You should know better than to vote for the slightly inactive. Couldn't wait for me to get back?
You've been called astute before and I call you it again.
Astute scum I'd say, though I won't put money on it just yet.

Quoted from Jaguar:

By randomly moving the mouse over the names and closing my eyes I will vote: Peregrin randomly.

Hhhm. I voted randomly. Not because you are slightly inactive. As a matter of fact, I wasn't aware you were slightly inactive. It is only the start of the game anyways. If I were lurker hunting, I would have said I was lurker hunting.

Suspicious behaviour in my eyes. I explicitly stated it was random, yet Peregrin seems to think it wasn't.

Jaguar
posted 06-04-04 15:40 ET (US)     25 / 542  

Quoted from ConLao:

FOS: VectorGod for random voting me and the subtle way he is trying to cast aspersions on my randomness.

Gee, aren't we touchy? Are you the only one who threw in "because". Was your name mentioned specifically? I don't think so, so why are you already on the defensive? My whole point was that I just find it a bit humorous for people to give a reason for a random vote. It is a self-contradicting statement to do so.

Are you stating that you wish to have the first day's lynch come down to me vs you? Or that you feel threatened by me somehow? If so, why?

Have a good day!

Vectorgod

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 22  Next Page »
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Horse's Head » CBH Mafia 9 - Police Mafia - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames