« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
posted 09-01-04 12:07 ET (US)   
Game status: Game over. Mafia win.

Pecunia
willows_weep / GillB
Adder
HoJ

Welcome to Citybuildersville!
How'd you all end up here when you're all actually characters from different games, in different folders , probably on different partitions and run off different CDs? And also supposedly in different parts of the world?
Well, a weird explanation could be cooked up I suppose, but does it matter? Isn't it fun meeting new people and new civilizations? And we're here to have fun, right?
So, since you're achieving that objective, let's not bother about loony explanations and just enjoy yourselves.

Good Luck to all!

The cast: 2

Pecunia
willows_weep (replaces GillB)

The cast-offs: 13

Vectorgod - the Doctor from Caesar3 - stabbed - night one
Bengel - the Policeman from Pharaoh - lynched - day one
CaesarK - the Philosopher from Zeus - stabbed - night two
HoJ - the Nobleman from Zeus - wedgied - day two
Gteat Cornholio - the Watchman from Zeus - poisoned and stabbed - night three
Reck - the Tax Collector from Emperor - hanged - day three
Adder - the Scribe from Pharaoh - disbelieved - day four
Ovidius - the Market Lady from Caesa3 - stabbed - night five
WeaveCaesar - the Native from Caesar3 - poisoned - night five
ConLao - the Missionary from Caesar3 - lynched - day five
Berend - the Healer from Zeus - poisoned and quartered - night six
EmperorJay - the Tea Buyer from Emperor - poisoned - night seven
Clifford - the Apothecary from Pharaoh - poisoned - endgame casualty

Full Circle.

[This message has been edited by Peregrin (edited 11-05-2004 @ 01:43 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-01-04 12:08 ET (US)     1 / 466  
The Formalities:

• Nights will last around 48 hours or so. If night choices come in earlier, it will dawn earlier.
  • Days will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded.
  • Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
  • Please be attentive and unvote, before casting a new vote. I’d appreciate it.
  • Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.
  • You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
  • The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing.
  • Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts
  • Don’t quote any messages from me. You are liable to get mod-killed if you do.
  • If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice to me I will make a choice for you, which might result you being quite unhappy
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
  • I should post a vote count, ever so often, maybe every page or every alternate one. Please feel free to request one should you deem it necessary.
  • If you have any questions, you can pm me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can. You can also pm me if you want to tell someone about your day, or you thought something another player wrote was funny, or just to say hi.
  • I am always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake, please tell my by email as soon as possible. If you try to notify me in thread, I'll have to to edit your post and you will most likely be mod-killed.
  • If I'm going to be unavailable for more than a day, I'll post that information
  • Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part.

Full Circle.
  • posted 09-01-04 12:13 ET (US)     2 / 466  
    All roles are out.
    Please confirm by email.

As always, we begin with night and feel free to send in night choices if it applies to you. Once everyone confirms, a choice deadline will be put up. Day will dawn once that deadline passes or all choices come in, whichever is earlier.

Full Circle.
    posted 09-02-04 05:59 ET (US)     3 / 466  
    Waiting on only one confirm. He should be around soon enough.

Night choice deadline: 1200 ET Saturday the 4th

Full Circle.
    posted 09-04-04 12:15 ET (US)     4 / 466  
    Vectorgod the doctor, was just turning back from his destination. Some amateurish builder had forgotten to set the loop at the appropriate distance where Vectorgod would've needed to complete the loop to take the shortest route home. That would probably have been safer for him, for just as he turned, grumbling to himself about the extra distance he'd have to go tomorrow, all the other way around, to make sure everyone was healthy, he bumped into someone. Too pre-occupied with his grumbling, he mumbled an 'excuse me' and walked on. He'd gone a fair distance before he realised there was blood on his shirt. Doctors! Always pre-occupied...first he took so long to notice it, then he thought the person he bumped into, was bleeding. He turned to go after them and help but just as he took a step, he faltered. That's when he realised that the blood was his and there was a big wound in his stomach. And Vector crumpled in a heap. That's how you find him this morning. Pale from loss of blood and a big, red, dried puddle around him. Ugh! Why can't he disappear into a white skeleton and then altogether like the elephants and other miscellaneous enemies? Why must there be blood? Well, this is mafia, that's why!

It is Day one. 14 heads standing. 8 to lynch.

Full Circle.
    posted 09-04-04 12:27 ET (US)     5 / 466  
    Well, that really sucks for a first night kill...

Random vote Pecunia

Angel Reckless Rodent
    HeavenGames
    posted 09-04-04 12:27 ET (US)     6 / 466  
    Random Vote: Berend

]Adder
    They lie!
    posted 09-04-04 12:31 ET (US)     7 / 466  
    Not so random vote: Reck

Angel Pecunia | HG Downloads programmer and techie
    Caesar IV Heaven | Children of the Nile Heaven | Citadel of Poseidon (Zeus/Poseidon) | The Great Wall (Emperor)
    posted 09-04-04 12:44 ET (US)     8 / 466  
    I've experienced better starts as well.

Random Vote: ConLao

posted 09-04-04 14:10 ET (US)     9 / 466  
    Random vote: Emperor Jay because he posted before me
    posted 09-04-04 14:26 ET (US)     10 / 466  
    Doctor? Bad start.

I'm going to
    random vote Bengel
    because he hasn't been here or at the OD Mafia game. Is that still random? I guess it is as I have no clue what he is as he hasn't posted ...

posted 09-04-04 18:52 ET (US)     11 / 466  
    Not good at all!!

Since I have no clue about who anyone is I will random voteEmperor Jay.

Oh dear that is a bad random vote choice as he will be judging my entry in the c3 contest in 2 days. Still that was the random choice. I will change it when I can see someone acting suspisious.

"I'd rather die with memories than dreams"
    posted 09-04-04 19:28 ET (US)     12 / 466  
    It was also the second vote for someone pretty early...

]Adder
    They lie!
    posted 09-04-04 19:30 ET (US)     13 / 466  

Quote:

Random vote: Emperor Jay because he posted before me

that's not a random vote then.

Why does everyone think I killed Debbie?
    posted 09-04-04 19:38 ET (US)     14 / 466  
    Weave my old friend. Didn't notice you were in this one. Every game I played with you, you were bad. Maybe I can pick up what you are this time by what you say. But, hey don't get nervous. Someone has to be scum. It may as well be you.
    posted 09-04-04 19:41 ET (US)     15 / 466  
    That sucks! Guess I'll have to watch the outcome of this one for future reference.............
    posted 09-04-04 19:58 ET (US)     16 / 466  
    As to what you did wrong?

]Adder
    They lie!
    posted 09-04-04 20:12 ET (US)     17 / 466  
    Just work out who doesn't like you Vec.
    posted 09-04-04 20:53 ET (US)     18 / 466  
    Random Vote: GillB

We are star stuff, we are the universe, made manifest, trying to figure itself out. As we have learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective.

THIS LINE WAS LENT TO PETER KANE

posted 09-04-04 22:56 ET (US)     19 / 466  
    Random VOTE: Clifford because this is the first time we've managed to be in a game together .

let's not have the "random vote...because" discussion again please

Pecunia, why not so random ? Reck was just giving you a warm welcome, I'm sure... FOS: Pecunia for now...

CK

posted 09-05-04 04:45 ET (US)     20 / 466  
    CK, feeling quilty about Vec are you ?

And it is nice to be here. About 9 months since I played mafia.

posted 09-05-04 04:54 ET (US)     21 / 466  
    Clifford - any particular reason why you put the second vote on EJay?

Angel Reckless Rodent
    HeavenGames
    posted 09-05-04 05:55 ET (US)     22 / 466  
    [quote=Gill]because he hasn't been here or at the OD Mafia game. Is that still random? I guess it is as I have no clue what he is as he hasn't posted ...[=quote]

My last post in the other thread was 3 hours before yours ...so I guess I just missed this thread.

Anyway: Vote Gill.

posted 09-05-04 06:08 ET (US)     23 / 466  
    No reason, he was the random choice. I wasn't concerned about how many votes he had or didn't have. This early on no one knows much about who is good or bad. We are just fishing without polariads on and hoping for someone to take the bait.
    posted 09-05-04 06:26 ET (US)     24 / 466  
    Crap we lost a/the docter
    But it is odd only one person died.
    Does this mean we have only one killinggroup ?
    I'm going to vote : HoJ, because Peregrin was waiting for HoJ to confirm before he could start the game.
    posted 09-05-04 07:44 ET (US)     25 / 466  
    Votecount please!

Angel Reckless Rodent
    HeavenGames
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
    Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Horse's Head » Citybuilders Mafia: Game thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames