WeaveCaesar - Secret Police Member - Lynched Day Three
shelper - Mafia Godfather - Killed Night Three
Niempe - Cult Member Turned Leader - Killed Night Three
HoJ - Evil Twin's 'Friend' - Lynched Day Four
bengel - Cop - Killed Night Four
Jonathon Clark - Evil Twin turned Serial Killer - Lynched Day Five

]Adder
They lie!

[This message has been edited by Adder The Second (edited 01-09-2005 @ 05:43 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-26-04 21:42 ET (US)     1 / 152  
Rules
* Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
* Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote.
* Executions will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
* The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
* Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing.
* Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts
* Don’t quote any emails from me.
* If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice to me, tough! No choice will be made.
* If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
* You have 60 hours from the time of my "it's now night" post to submit night actions.
* If night actions are not sent in by the deadline, tough luck, I'm not going to pick someone for you. If you choose to not use your night action I would like a "nothing" email or something like that so I don't have to wait for the time to be up.
* Remember, it’s a game. It’s supposed to played. It’s supposed to be fun. Do your part.

Stolen from somebody, somewhere with a couple bits added.

[This message has been edited by Adder The Second (edited 01-03-2005 @ 06:01 PM).]

posted 12-26-04 22:17 ET (US)     2 / 152  
Confirmicion!
posted 12-30-04 14:28 ET (US)     3 / 152  
The serial killer was searching the streets for a victim. He'd been running from a mental doctor for years now. Always staying one step ahead of his persuerer. Tonight he would be able to kill again, tonight he would be able to live his dream. Up ahead he saw an area with some lit torches, it seemed some kind of ritual was going to take place up ahead. He saw a man with a mask walking towards the area. This man would be his first victim in this community. The killer ran forward and jumped on the man's back snapping his neck.

DarthBane, the Cult Leader has been killed.

The killer saw more people ahead at what he guessed was the cult's meeting site. More kills was the first thought that came to mind. He began to run towards the people when gunshot rang out and he fell to the ground with a rather large hole in his back. The man behind him said: "Killing is my business in this town."

Ovidius, the Serial Killer has been killed.

It's now day, 8 votes for a lynch.

[This message has been edited by Adder The Second (edited 01-03-2005 @ 06:01 PM).]

posted 12-30-04 14:36 ET (US)     4 / 152  
From the looks of this a fine start to the game! Yeah! SK and cult leader dead right off the bat. Vote HoJ No reason other than he always seems to be bad.
posted 12-30-04 14:48 ET (US)     5 / 152  
Awesome start. This means there will only be one kills from now on. I assume that there would have been three kills (maifa, SK, cult) but now that SK and cult leader are both dead, there is going to be one kill.

What if the leader succeded in recruiting someone? If in fact, this did happen, then we still have a second killing group on the prowl. I'm guessing that the leader didnt have a good chance at finding a recruit considering the amount of townies there are in this game.

Oh and Vote: shelper because we have had a violent history.

posted 12-30-04 15:00 ET (US)     6 / 152  
Dang! *haunts the thread disapprovingly*
posted 12-30-04 15:33 ET (US)     7 / 152  
We definitely had a very good start!
For now I only want to vote: bengel. Just a random vote..

posted 12-30-04 15:45 ET (US)     8 / 152  
Happy New Year everybody! I'll be off-line until Monday, Sunday night at the earliest. Have a great safe weekend!
posted 12-30-04 17:44 ET (US)     9 / 152  
FOS HoJ..how do YOU know there areent many townies in this game?

GREAT start, must be the best ive seen since we lynched the G/F in a mafia at OD.

Why does everyone think I killed Debbie?
posted 12-30-04 18:32 ET (US)     10 / 152  

Quote:

"Killing is my business in this town."

Interesting turn of phrase ... 'my' business. If it were a mafia group then it would surely have said 'our' business.

Also I haven't played a game with a cult for a while, but they don't usually have killing powers do they? Recruiting, yes ... but not killing ...

posted 12-30-04 18:38 ET (US)     11 / 152  
I guess the Serial Killer got shot by some sort of cop, or another pro-town role.

Quoted from GillB:

Also I haven't played a game with a cult for a while, but they don't usually have killing powers do they? Recruiting, yes ... but not killing ...

I don't think so. Maybe they've also lost their ability to recruit new people, because they're leaderless now.

I'll also welcome-vote Greyseer123!

posted 12-30-04 18:45 ET (US)     12 / 152  

Quoted from Sidious:

I guess the Serial Killer got shot by some sort of cop, or another pro-town role.

I think the SK killed Darth the Cult Leader and then was killed by the Mafia.

Quote:

Killing is my business in this town.

Sounds to me that this might have been the Godfather, who would be in charge of killing. Right?

posted 12-30-04 18:53 ET (US)     13 / 152  
Thanks for the welcome Sidious

I think the "My business" line was probably flavor as two serial killers would be a bit much and the mafia would have to have missed but a very good start both the cult leader and SK looks good already.

posted 12-30-04 19:35 ET (US)     14 / 152  
This looks like a great start. In the light of these events, I'm going to do something weird.

I believe, after a killed cult leader and SK, we only have to deal with 1 mafia group now (or else there would be a VERY big amount of bad guys in this game). A typical mafia group consist of 3 members...

I have already identified 1 of them.

Yes, I am a cop and my first investigation tonight came up evil. I investigated EJ.

I believe a cop's life for 1 mafia is quite a good trade (considering the deaths of the SK and cult leader)...hence my claim.

If there's a doc in this game, I would like him to protect me during the night...if there isn't I will consider my job fullfilled for this game and (probably) end up dead in the morning... (considering the mafia takes the risk of targetting me and risking their kill to be blocked by a doc that is).

Vote EJ

posted 12-30-04 22:00 ET (US)     15 / 152  

Quote:

Awesome start. This means there will only be one kills from now on. I assume that there would have been three kills (maifa, SK, cult) but now that SK and cult leader are both dead, there is going to be one kill.

Gill is correct on how cults usually recruit rather than kill, if they killed they'd simply be called mafia, rather than cult.
Oh, and Vote:EJ, now here's to hoping that bengel's A. sane and B. not on same insane gambit.
posted 12-30-04 22:27 ET (US)     16 / 152  
Hmm, I thought that cult leaders could kill instead of recruit but guess I was wrong.

Unvote: shelper
Vote: EJ

I believe bengel's claim because a cop claim on day 1, if it were to be done by mafia, would be pretty stupid. Unless he were mafia cop, which I doubt he is because that's not a good strategic move by mafia cop either. I'm willing to take chances since SK and cult leader are dead already and we have a great chance at winning this unless bengel is mafia cop...which I highly doubt he is.

posted 12-31-04 04:26 ET (US)     17 / 152  
Unvote: bengel
Vote: EJ

This is good enough for me at this moment.

posted 12-31-04 05:27 ET (US)     18 / 152  

Quote:

The killer saw more people ahead at what he guessed was the cult's meeting site.

Just a thought, but that probably means there are some cultmembers left as well. They probably cannot recruit though (unless there's a backup cult leader).

posted 12-31-04 06:02 ET (US)     19 / 152  
There is no reason to lie about an investigation this early so Vote EJ.
posted 12-31-04 06:14 ET (US)     20 / 152  
Unvote: Greyseer123
Vote: EmperorJay

As other people have already said, it is very unlikely that mafia would do something like this at this point.

posted 12-31-04 06:55 ET (US)     21 / 152  
I Jonathon Clark decide to: Vote:Emperor Jay

St Jimmy
Angel face and a taste for suicidal
posted 12-31-04 07:13 ET (US)     22 / 152  
That's 7 people, one away from a lynch. May i suggest no more votes until we hear from EJ, perhaps his guilty result came up from a miller-type role or something, but we should at least hear him speak.
posted 12-31-04 08:21 ET (US)     23 / 152  
I've been thinking about what to say, but I doubt it will make a difference. Of course my suggestion would be to lynch bengel, but I have little hope that someone would listen.

If we want to test bengels sanity, safest way would be to lynch who? Me, just in case bengel is really sane. If we want to test if bengel is innocent at all, we're going to lynch who? Me, just in case bengel is the real cop.

If I would be to roleclaim, would anyone listen to me? If so, I'd me more than happy to do so. If not, say so and lynch, that would save me the trouble of explaining it all .

posted 12-31-04 09:11 ET (US)     24 / 152  
to quote Frasier Crane:
I'm listening....

Why do I always get blamed when Weave shows up dead?
posted 12-31-04 10:52 ET (US)     25 / 152  

Quoted from shelper:

perhaps his guilty result came up from a miller-type role or something

I haven't played with a miller in the game. What do they usually do, and are they good or bad?

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Horse's Head » Unknown Mafia
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames