The Horse's Head

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Music City Cafe mafia game thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
posted 03-04-05 08:15 ET (US)   
It is day. 3 alive, 2 to lynch

Welcome to Music City USA, the Athens of the South, home of country music, land of broken dreams.

So many people come to Nashville to follow their dreams, which are usually quickly dashed by record executives and fierce competition. Where do they end up when they find the dream of making it big in music dashed? Most end up at the Music City Cafe, a restaurant on 16th Avenue, also known as Music Row.

However, some employees have ulterior motives for working at the Cafe. They are looking to take over control of the restaurant for their own devious devices. The management of this restaurant are hearing rumors of a take over, some are ambivalant, some are worried and want to stop them. Most employees are clueless about what's going on and who is behind it, some employees have heard the rumors and are keeping their ears open for any clues. Root out this evil take over band that has formed before they get you.

Employees 3/19

Rayotep
Peter Kane
Nonchalant

Terminated:

Gteat Cornholio AKA Jessica W, head trainer, Mason, terminated night 0
Ovidius AKA Brian M, waiter, townie, terminated night 0
Clavacus AKA Michele L, waiter, mafia, fired day one
Gill AKA Amber L, waitress, day doc, terminated night 1
Darth AKA Jose J, head cleaning crew, night doc, terminated night 1
Hoj AKA Joey H, host/busboy, mafia, fired day two
Street Hobo AKA Joe B, immingrant and excellent chef, night cop, terminated night 2
Evil Viking II AKA Lori C, part time bartender, wanna be lawyer, day cop, terminated night 2
Berend AKA Bob P, kitchen manager, serial killer, frozen day three
Shelper AKA Nate M, dishwasher, towie, bashed and bloody, night 3
Adder AKA Anthony G, broiler cook, Godfather, lead away in chains day four.
Kester AKA Briana, bartender, townie turned mini mason, stalked and killed night five.
Weavecaeser AKA Kyle, waiter, townie, fired for missing too many days.
Greyseer AKA Danny, waiter, townie turned mini mason, killed night six.
Bengel AKA Lana T, hostess, townie, fired for talking on her cell phone.
Ornlu AKA Jennifer S, general manager, mason, dropped her keys and had her head bashed in

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 03-30-2005 @ 10:05 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-04-05 08:20 ET (US)     1 / 415  
At this writing, all but four people have confirmed in the thread. I hope the rest will confirm within the next 24 hours. If not, I'll prod them. The game will start at night. Night 0 choices should be sent to my email address by Sunday, March 6th, Noon, Central Time USA Please, no posting in this thread until the game actually starts on Sunday when day breaks

Good luck all
The Formalities: blatently stolen from Pip

Nights will last around 48 hours or so. If night choices come in earlier, it will dawn earlier.

Days will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded.

Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.

Please be attentive and unvote, before casting a new vote. I’d appreciate it.

Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.

You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.

The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.

Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing.

Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts

Don’t quote any messages from me. You are liable to get mod-killed if you do.

If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice to me I will make a choice for you, which might result you being quite unhappy

If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

I should post a vote count, ever so often, maybe every page or every alternate one. Please feel free to request one should you deem it necessary.

If you have any questions, you can pm me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can. You can also pm me if you want to tell someone about your day, or you thought something another player wrote was funny, or just to say hi.

I am always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake, please tell my by email as soon as possible. If you try to notify me in thread, I'll have to to edit your post and you will most likely be mod-killed.

If I'm going to be unavailable for more than a day, I'll post that information

Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part.

Why do I always get blamed when Weave shows up dead?
posted 03-05-05 12:52 ET (US)     2 / 415  
Night passes fast in Music City, there is always a lot of action. Music-wise and otherwise.

Jessica W was leaving the restaurant late after an all day shift. The morning and afternoon was busy with a training class and, after a short break, she had to close. Damn those people who continually don’t show up, as a head trainer and one step below management, she always had to pick up the slack. She should have remembered the safety issues that she herself taught that morning, always be aware of your surroundings when you walk out to your car at night. However, she was too tired to wait for someone else to be ready to leave to walk out with, and security was no where around. Her last thought was how wonderful her bed would feel once she finally got home. Dark shadows came up behind her and hit her over the head repeatedly. Gteat Cornholio, AKA Jessica W will no longer be working at the restaurant.

Elsewhere in Music City, Brian M was happy. His Lacrosse team won their match that night and he was busily cleaning up the locker room, he had a day shift in the morning. Only so many players can be on a roster for the Lacrosse team and he unfortunately had to do some cuts. He cut the wrong player. Unknown to him, the parent of the cut player worked in the restaurant and had access to very sharp knives. A quick slit of the throat left Brian M in a pool of blood. Ovidius AKA Brian M is not going to make his early morning shift, or any other for that matter.

Why do I always get blamed when Weave shows up dead?
posted 03-05-05 13:47 ET (US)     3 / 415  
Two of the best pro-town players dead night one. =/

Vote: Kester

Welcome to the Horse's Head. Would anyone like to share something?

]Adder
They lie!
posted 03-05-05 14:35 ET (US)     4 / 415  
WHY ME??!!

And the neural alignment of Ovidius is also very strange - Niempie
posted 03-05-05 14:55 ET (US)     5 / 415  
Vote berend
Random.
posted 03-05-05 15:15 ET (US)     6 / 415  
Vote: Adder

Totally random.

.-•°•-.-• Kester •-.-•°•-.
•-.-•°•-.-• deviations .-•°•-. flickr .-•°•-. gamertag •-.-•°•-.-•
.-•°•-.-• if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } •-.-•°•-.
posted 03-05-05 19:34 ET (US)     7 / 415  
Vote: evil viking because his name suggest otherwise
posted 03-05-05 20:43 ET (US)     8 / 415  
vote: evil viking

we got nothing

posted 03-05-05 20:43 ET (US)     9 / 415  
posted 03-05-05 20:50 ET (US)     10 / 415  
Lets get this party started.

Unvote: Kester
Vote: Evil Viking II

Don't worry, it's 9 for a lynch.

]Adder
They lie!
posted 03-05-05 22:38 ET (US)     11 / 415  
Vote Evil Viking II

to make him squirm a little!

posted 03-06-05 00:04 ET (US)     12 / 415  
I think HoJ's post seven is worth mentioning. It's a lot more than we have on Viking...and hey, what would a mafia game be without Adder going after HoJ?

Unvote

Vote: HoJ

Probability destroys my theory but who knows, it's a possibility.

]Adder
They lie!
posted 03-06-05 01:13 ET (US)     13 / 415  
I'll go along with that logic (for now)

Unvote: Adder
Vote: HoJ

.-•°•-.-• if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } •-.-•°•-.
posted 03-06-05 01:34 ET (US)     14 / 415  
Sheesh, this is more like OD!
Vote Berend
Because Johnlee isn't playing.

Gwell Angau na Chywilydd
Puveyor of industrial-strength corsetry and cheese
Men only buy flowers for one of two reasons-guilt or gratitude
posted 03-06-05 03:18 ET (US)     15 / 415  

Quote:

Vote: evil viking because his name suggest otherwise

Next time I will sign up as SweetSissySchoolGirl.

Vote:HoJ

posted 03-06-05 03:29 ET (US)     16 / 415  
VOTE:ADDER
for voting/unvoting 5 times so early in the game

posted 03-06-05 04:53 ET (US)     17 / 415  
Vote: HoJ for flawed logic and eagerness to lynch.
posted 03-06-05 06:48 ET (US)     18 / 415  
Vote Adder

Because he's always scum.

posted 03-06-05 08:27 ET (US)     19 / 415  
vote street hobo

for wanting to appear to be here by just posting a smilie.

Why does everyone think I killed Debbie?
posted 03-06-05 08:28 ET (US)     20 / 415  
And Clav, Adder's only changed his vote 3 times.

Why does everyone think I killed Debbie?
posted 03-06-05 09:30 ET (US)     21 / 415  

Quote:

for wanting to appear to be here by just posting a smilie.

hey, I voted too

posted 03-06-05 10:08 ET (US)     22 / 415  
Adder, could you explain to me why post 7 is so important?
posted 03-06-05 10:26 ET (US)     23 / 415  
http://caesar3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/caeforumscgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=36,6153,,20

Gah, I meant in this thread. It seems my link was messed up. It should be self explanatory, no shelper?

Although now that I realize that my link was messed up, Kester's change vote to HoJ seems odd to me.

]Adder
They lie!
posted 03-06-05 10:45 ET (US)     24 / 415  
Nope, it wasn't strange.

Quote:

Evil Viking II, because his name suggest otherwise

HoJ is hinting that EV isn't as evil as he sounds, therefore an innocent bystander. And if HoJ wants to get rid of an innocent townie...

posted 03-06-05 10:47 ET (US)     25 / 415  
Ah, ok, now i see where you're coming from.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » The Horse's Head » The Music City Cafe mafia game thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames