Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Caesar3 Design Sheet v2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Caesar3 Design Sheet v2

Author File Description
philon This file has three sheets:

Sheet 1: Blank
A 160x160 square tiled blank sheet. This matches the enormous map size Caesar3 which is also 160x160 tiles.

Sheet 2: Samples

These include things like houses, farms, industrial buildings and everything else. They have letters used by the Caesar3 Glyphy tool on this website. For example a 1x1 house is represented by h, a 2x2 house by H, a fountain by F, an oracle by @. I copied the list from the Glyphy legend to this sheet.

On this sheet I also included the following:
A grand insulae block,
Some palace block layouts,
A small casa block with farm distances to granary shown on each farm and the total is shown in granary center,
A few fishing blocks where the distance to the fishing ground is shown in the water and the production at that distance is calculated and added up as a small chart.

Sheet 3: Desirability
This sheet has desirability points for all structures in Caesar3. You can easily do desirability calculations for complicated designs if you create a macro to special paste only values and add them up.

This file has no macros in it. Many users don't like opening excel files with macros for security reasons. Therefore I didn't include the macro but explained how you can create it if you want that functionality.

Update: In v2 North is top left instead top right. This change has only affected a 7 wharf fishing design on sheet 2 because the location of the wharf docking points needed to be updated.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,132
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:170.79 KB