Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Completed Cities » Brundisium - The oldest and wealthiest city (1,400,000 denari - 500 years old)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Brundisium - The oldest and wealthiest city (1,400,000 denari - 500 years old)

Author File Description
Arista
File Details
Campaign: Peaceful
Mission: Clerk: Brundisium
Difficulty: Normal
Population: 645
Culture rating: 46
Prosperity rating: 45
Peace rating: 100
Favor rating: 50
I have spent more than 1 week for this city in order to test the maximum city fund and personal salary I can gain. The city is at its 500th year. City fund 1,400,000. Personal salary 560,000. This is not the end yet but I have reached my limit. ^^ So, if you are interested in this, you can continue running and achieve a better result.

Running a city for a long time is painful. Population aging is one of the major problems. Normally, food production requires at least 26 workers, so, when the labor's not enough, I just delete then undo delete one house to refresh the population.

Favor is not a problem, for this level only. You just need to reset the personal salary to 0 in Dec, then, the rating will increase.
-------^.^------- Goodluck -------^.^-------
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
goonsquad A couple of years ago I won a C3 contest called Palm Springs with 2.8 million denarii made in 36 and a bit years. Money wasn't the winning criteria, it was number of patricians. I've also heard of C3 cities running until the 21st century, so you don't have the oldest or the richest. But your city is quite old and quite rich.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:603
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:42.60 KB
Added:05/18/07