Mission: Custom
Difficulty: Hard
Population: 86260
Culture rating: 9
Prosperity rating: 100
Peace rating: 100
Favor rating: 100
Minimap:
320 full luxury palaces on elevated ground in a city of 86260 people, built on a custom map. It is stable without intervention for over 20 years. Its design (from kicking ideas around onward) and construction are described in the Caesar III: Game Help forum thread "Century of Palaces Club" starting around reply #169.

Non-food goods use just-in-time inventory. In the save, the 4 warehouses contain a total of 4 pottery, 6 furniture, 6 oil, 6 wine, and 16 marble.

In each 1/16 month, 2 raw material cart pushers, 2 workshop cart pushers, either 12 or 16 school children, at most 2 market traders, and at most 1 lion or gladiator appear. The raw material and workshop cart pushers which appear at the same time are in the same non-food goods supply area. (The appearance of other walkers, especially food cart pushers, varies considerably.)

All plebeians live in sturdy huts.

There are only 12 engineer posts.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Brugle
File Author
Sturdy huts? Oops, wrong game! I meant large tents.
caesarAZ I loaded the game and some of the palaces started devolving after a few months. I'm using the original v1.1 game. Do I need to install any mod?
Brugle
File Author
No mod is needed.

I just ran it for 6 years without any problems using v1.1 from GOG.com (which as far as I know should be the same as any other v1.1). I have no idea why it didn't work for you.
ChrKn This is from when? 2011?

I just had it run on Julius until the inevitable demographic shift hit hard in mid 102 AD and let the devolutions start.

Crazy display of game mechanics.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:702
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:186.72 KB