Game version: v1.2 (any language)
Difficulty: Normal
Population: 103.500
Culture rating: 100
Security rating: 100
Prosperity rating: 67
Favor rating: 100
Minimap:
Since i made that 60000 population city, i wanted to make another one, with more than 100.000 population in it. I knew that i would not have room to make perfect ratings, because on that king of population, i would have needed around 150 grand mansions, and there isn't simply enough room on a map. With a huge help from Angrod (also known as Hieronymus), who made this map, i managed to make the city i wanted. My goals were simple:

1). make at least 100.000 population
2). give perfect culture to all
3). make as many grand mansions with the remaining space as possible, after achieving the population goal.

You can imagine the kind of unemployment i had to face... 2 measures were taken: built gate houses all around the city (i gained another 7 workers per gate house because i used gate houses in stead of towers), and A LOT of prefectures (even if i didn't had any fire problems - because of something Angrod did to the map - i had to make a lot of them... in the end almost 50000 plebs work on prefectures and engineers post. Now, i don't recommend doing this kind of population on a regular city, because it's not practical - the higher the population, the bigger the costs with salaries. I may give another try to this map, this time trying to break the 300 grand mansions barrier :).
Now, when you load the city, you will see at population 00360 or something like that... in order to see the real population, go to the ratings or population advisor :). Again, thanks Angrod for the map. Here are some images of it:

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
goonsquad You'd have needed some PC to have built this city.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,148
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.03 MB
Added:02/25/09