Please login or register

Island of Utrae
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Stuck after the the death of Cicatrix
posted 11-15-03 05:40 PM EDT (US)   
after i kill the undead guy and use the teleport platform thing i go to sell my stuff to the shops but now where do i go and what to do?
Replies:
posted 11-15-03 06:52 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10  
The teleport is only there to give you access to a shop. Take it back again, and the path continues from there.
posted 11-17-03 12:30 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10  
I'm also stuck here - but can't even find the teleporter. Where is it?
posted 11-17-03 12:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10  
There's a path near the "exit" to the island that Cicatrix was on. Follow the exit from the island (ie, the pathway you didn't come in on) and if you poke around you will find a tunnel leading into the mountain that slopes up. Halfway up there's a teleporter that goes back to the Trader Camp. If you keep following the path you will come out at the base of the Death Mountain, but on the Ziggurat side.

-Matthew

posted 11-17-03 07:17 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10  
thx for the reply. I poked around there for ages last night - will try again tonight and hopefully I'll find that entrance.

thanks!

posted 11-18-03 01:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10  
yep - found it! Thx for the hint.
posted 11-21-03 06:58 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10  
Hello all,

Read all the posts re: Cicatrix and still lost. I have "poked around" for hours after killing the bastard and can't find
any tunnels. Could someone possibly be a bit more specific
on where exactly to "poke around"? I mean right left, north,
south, etc? I would really appreciate it. I hate spending hours in a game and making no progress. It is really frustrating. Thanks so much.

Morgynn

posted 11-21-03 10:07 PM EDT (US)     7 / 10  
I really can't believe you can't find that little path after klling cicatrix.

OK cicatrix is on a platform in the middle that's surrounded by lava. After you kill him, go "up" then after crossing the lava, make a "right," then move "down." You'll find a small path guarded by dragons leading to the teleporter which will take you back to the little camp next to the swamp.

After you take the teleporter, shop around, get organized, then go back to the teleporter. Then when you get off, you'll see a small path near the teleporter that will lead you out of the mountain and into the "Cut."

posted 11-22-03 04:55 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10  
Was here last night: After trading when I returned to the area there were 2 rahks I killed & they showed the way. You are going north & if you look east there is a door. Open it & you are on your way!
posted 12-05-03 04:37 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10  
I'm topping this thread now since we've had quite a few more people having troubles with this place lately.
posted 01-11-04 06:33 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10  
Scrap that, I'm stickying it, since we have once more recieved quite a few questions on the issue.
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Island of Utrae » Stuck after the the death of Cicatrix
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames