EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Philla007

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Red vs Blue Mini Mafia
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 8  Next Page »
posted 03-29-08 04:24 PM EDT (US)   

On a peaceful night in blood gulch, an old enemy stalks red and blue teams. O'Malley is back for some revenge, with Lopez's new invention.

1. Dr Grip - Sarge - Army Veteran
2. Friend of Old - Grif - Outsider
3. Arvedui - Simmons - Townie
4. RCM7525 - Donut - Townie
5. Rotaretilbo - Tucker - Townie
6. Atzy - Church - Roleblocker
7. DunC - Caboose - Insane Cop
8. The Wanderer - Tex - Vigilante
9. Normandy - Doc - Doctor
10. Wonder Bread - Lopez - Goon
11. Catabre - Andy - mafia bomb
12. Mixz - O'Malley

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.

[This message has been edited by Sargon II (edited 04-16-2008 @ 04:24 PM).]

Replies:
posted 03-29-08 04:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 237  
It is now night. Players will send in their night actions.

posted 03-30-08 12:38 PM EDT (US)     2 / 237  
As night wears on, the people of Blood Gulch are mostly fast asleep. However, Grif (Friend of Old-Outsider) cannot sleep. He tosses and turns, and eventually gives up, going for a walk along the ridge. As he descends, however, a shot rings out from behind a bush. He keels over, with a bullet in his head. The valley wakes once more on this fateful night, tumbling out of their beds and searching for anything. As one group stumbles upon the body of Grif, a shrill cry is heard from the other side. The body of Caboose (DunC-Insane Cop) has been discovered, or what was left of it. The body is mangled beyond recognition, blown to pieces. The only way to identify it was by its blue armour.

It is now Day 1. Discuss.

posted 03-30-08 03:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 237  
Looks like we have only one killing role besides the mafia. Nice. Beyond that, we don't have much to work with here.

I suppose the first thing to do is figure out who's experienced with the mythology of RvB. I believe Rot is. Anyone else?

Feed the birds
posted 03-30-08 04:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 237  
*cry*
Caboose!
I knew he was insane cop though =]
At least I am proved correct.

"It is my Duty. My Duty, as a complete, and utter bastard."~Arnold Judas Rimmer
"The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
"We're All The PirateBay"
~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

posted 03-30-08 05:15 PM EDT (US)     5 / 237  
So two townies dead. Atzy probably is correct. I see no clues in the write up, either. Personally, I know nothing of RvB, so I won't be much help on that front.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 03-30-08 06:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 237  
Here. I don't know anything about RvB either. Rot probably does, he knows the plotline for most everything.
Looks like we have only one killing role besides the mafia. Nice. Beyond that, we don't have much to work with here.
Unlike mine. >_>

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 03-30-08 07:17 PM EDT (US)     7 / 237  
Poor DunC! He has an early death again here!

I did saw some random RvB episodes on Youtube, but I know nothing about the characters.

This is the best signature ever!
posted 03-30-08 08:14 PM EDT (US)     8 / 237  
I didn't know RvB had certain story guidelines to follow. Huh.

EE forever
posted 03-30-08 08:16 PM EDT (US)     9 / 237  
Alright, I admit it, it's true, I have watched every episode of RvB at least once.

Well, if I had to theorize, I would say O'Malley, Lopez, and Wyoming are likely our mafia (who likely shot FoO) and the Alien might possibly be our SK (who ripped up DunC).

I don't see any apparent clues, however, which means we should probably stick with the standard random bandwagon for RC tactic.

Vote: The Wanderer

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 03-31-08 09:58 AM EDT (US)     10 / 237  
*sigh*, looks like random voting is the only way to get started.

P.S. Hey Sargon I think you forgot to post how many votes to lynch.

posted 03-31-08 10:34 AM EDT (US)     11 / 237  

*bandwagons*

EE forever
posted 03-31-08 10:37 AM EDT (US)     12 / 237  
Vote: Wanderer

@Dr. Grip: Ja, he did forget.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 03-31-08 10:51 AM EDT (US)     13 / 237  
I have no idea what this whole "RvB" thing is, so I'll just go with the flow.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 03-31-08 11:43 AM EDT (US)     14 / 237  
Great job starting a bandwagon Rot...

There're ten players left and five already have their votes on me. I guess the lynch has been sealed? Anyway, since Sargon hasn't posted my death post, I guess I still can contribute to the town one first and final time with my RC.

I was the vig and killed FoO on night 1. I know that you're gonna say that I could've made a better move, but it's my first time being a vig. Cut me some slack yeah?

Finally, I wish good fortune for the town against the mafia. It was a short game, but nevertheless an enjoyable one ( while it lasted ).

The soul now burns, these thoughts I churn.
To never have a brief sojourn.
Oh maiden Death! Please hear my plea!
Allieviate, my malady.
Engulf me now, to you I bow.
Embrace me now, your tears, my vow.
posted 03-31-08 12:25 PM EDT (US)     15 / 237  
No need to be so melodramatic. Remember: this is the first day, we're all just fishing here. You strike me as on the sincere side (though the melodrama is suspicious) and I won't be voting for you just yet. If others also believe you they can easily unvote.

It varies from host to host, but some do require 6/10 votes for a lynch so I think you're still safe anyway.

RCM7525 - Second rule of mafia: Wiki is your friend when it comes to getting basic background information on the specific themes.

Feed the birds
posted 03-31-08 01:08 PM EDT (US)     16 / 237  
Unvote: The Wanderer

Well, since Sargon forgot to post the lynch count, I don't suppose you're dead yet.

By the way, just seen all the RvB season 1 episodes. They are pretty enjoyable. But who's Grif? Is he not in season 1?

posted 03-31-08 01:23 PM EDT (US)     17 / 237  
^ Just realised Grif is the yellow guy on Red's team.

posted 03-31-08 02:32 PM EDT (US)     18 / 237  
Sarge, what do you mean I'm not eligable to compete?

I mean you're dead slacker.

Blarg. *dies*

Doctor FoO
posted 03-31-08 04:11 PM EDT (US)     19 / 237  
Sorry for the delay. Lynch count is five to lynch, but as Grip unvoted before I had the chance to post you're safe.

Vote count:

The Wanderer: 4 (Normandy, RCM, Rot, Catabre)

posted 03-31-08 05:54 PM EDT (US)     20 / 237  
Sargon, 5 out of 10 is not a majority. It should be 6 out of 10. Also, when... err, nvm. I'll say that bit later.

I think it's best to wait for Rot right now to provide info on the character.

However, I must say this to Wanderer. I distinctly remember a game where I claimed to be a vig, it wasn't a bad rc, people believed me, and I had said that Night 0 I killed Atzy (who was mafia). I was then lynched not because they didn't trust me, but because they didn't want a vig who killed on Night 0 with no information, because of the chance of hitting a townie and hurting their side. I think you, Wanderer, were also in that game. It was Rot's Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy mafia where we were all turned into random stuff.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 03-31-08 06:09 PM EDT (US)     21 / 237  
I must learn the ways of Wikipedia.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 03-31-08 07:06 PM EDT (US)     22 / 237  
I don't remember being mafia.

I do remember you killing me though.

Feed the birds
posted 03-31-08 07:23 PM EDT (US)     23 / 237  
Arvy weren't you in my mafia that game though? Or maybe I'm thinking of Atz y.

EE forever
posted 04-01-08 00:09 AM EDT (US)     24 / 237  
Atzy was mafia in Improbability Drive, Arvy was SK.

Wanderer, majority is 6, so you're still alive. So why not make a full RC, including a character name.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 04-01-08 03:51 AM EDT (US)     25 / 237  
I'm still alive then. *Drags self out of grave*

The role name's Tex.

And as I've said, I'm the vig and killed FoO on night 1.

By the way, is it just me or the forum looks kinda weird. Perhaps it's just my computer, but the username's pink in colour and the EEH link has graffiti all over it...

The soul now burns, these thoughts I churn.
To never have a brief sojourn.
Oh maiden Death! Please hear my plea!
Allieviate, my malady.
Engulf me now, to you I bow.
Embrace me now, your tears, my vow.
posted 04-01-08 04:12 AM EDT (US)     26 / 237  
I don't know. Seems kinda flaky to me. I would've thought Tex and Church would be masons.

Incidentally, it's probably a bad idea to take Rot's word as gospel simply because he's the most experienced with the mythos.
By the way, is it just me or the forum looks kinda weird. Perhaps it's just my computer, but the username's pink in colour and the EEH link has graffiti all over it...
What are you talking about?

I think you got hacked or something man! Maybe that's why you were banned.

Feed the birds
posted 04-01-08 05:01 AM EDT (US)     27 / 237  
Actually, never mind. The Church + Tex = masons theory is rubbish. My bad.

So...I guess The Wanderer's role claim could be true. I guess I'll wait for further input.

Feed the birds
posted 04-01-08 10:19 AM EDT (US)     28 / 237  
Whoever hacked us didn't do a very good job, they pretty much wasted their time.

EE forever
posted 04-01-08 10:20 AM EDT (US)     29 / 237  
But on topic, I have no idea how this RvB stuff works so I guess I should go read about it, and for now keep my vote because anyone who kills is bad!

EE forever
posted 04-02-08 09:42 AM EDT (US)     30 / 237  
Agreeing with Normandy. Actually if he is the vig he will be a mafia priority so do we want to lynch him?

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 8  Next Page »
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » Red vs Blue Mini Mafia
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames