EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Philla007

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: 'The Game' Mafia - Game Thread
posted 06-02-08 11:22 AM EDT (US)   
The Game

Fifteen people wake up in a dark, cold house, unaware of current circumstances. They soon find themselves facing a test of grisly survival. Only the last man standing may leave the house alive. How will you decide to alter the game's fate, and even your own fate? Who will end their lives here in bloodshed, and who will leave with their lives changed forever? Welcome to The Game.

Alive: (15/15)
1. Arvy
2. Sargon
3. Dr Grip
4. Ninja Jedi
5. TimmySpok
6. FoO
7. DunC
8. Wonder Bread
9. Maegereg
10. The Wanderer
11. A Banned User
12. Catabre
13. Sails
14. Epic Commander
15. RCM7525

Dead: (0/15)

It is currently Night 0.

To participate in the game please follow these simple rules, and have a very good time.

• Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. A mod will be asked to read your edit history, but if it happens a second time, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within the game thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC.
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: "Name". Be sure to bold it.
  • If you change your vote, don't forget to type Unvote: "Name" before your new vote, or your new vote will not count.
  • Do not quote emails in roleclaims. Paraphrase.

EE forever
  • Replies:
    posted 06-02-08 11:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
    Complete darkness engulfed the inside of the house, thus determining those that were awake and even asleep was impossible. Everything was set.

Night 0 has fallen.
    Send your night actions to ashgerms@yahoo.com within 48 hours.

EE forever

[This message has been edited by Normandy887 (edited 06-02-2008 @ 11:28 AM).]

posted 06-02-08 05:45 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
    I am mafia

Dr Grip and TimmySpok are my fellows. Sorry folks, game over.

Ninja Jedi
    Hated most heavens
    posted 06-02-08 05:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
    Quiet! *Silences Ninja Jedi*

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    posted 06-02-08 05:53 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
    eeeeeeerrrrrrrmmmmm?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    posted 06-02-08 05:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
    According to him on MSN, he's telling the truth and is trying to 'get back at Normandy', and in the process, he is willing to ruin everything for everyone else for no good reason. In addition, I heard Norm in a convo say that he messed up the game.

Well, I have two words for you, Ninja Jedi. **** off.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    posted 06-02-08 05:58 PM EDT (US)     6 / 13  

posted 06-02-08 06:01 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
    I feel so sorry for Normandy he spent so long on that mafia. Couldn't you just reshuffle the roles, and replace Ninja with TBK.
    **** of Ninja.
    Put Ninja on prohbation list too Rot. For ever.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    posted 06-02-08 06:10 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
    6/2/2008 10:57:15 PM Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! Felix (#) You really are a twat. I guess Normandy was right in that convo
    6/2/2008 10:57:53 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! yup
    6/2/2008 10:57:55 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! Well
    6/2/2008 10:58:01 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! He wasn't right
    6/2/2008 10:58:05 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! but he is now.
    6/2/2008 10:58:41 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! Normally i'd be above this level of rash behavior
    6/2/2008 10:58:55 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! but well, he drives it to new extremes
    6/2/2008 10:59:07 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! So if he wants to see me as the dick he's always claimed me to be
    6/2/2008 10:59:12 PM Felix (#) Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! Then i'm gonna give it to him
    6/2/2008 10:59:24 PM Chris- Who discovered you could milk cows. And what were they doing when they found this ou! Felix (#) If your tryna make Normandy sound like the bad guy here. Your an absolute ****ing dickhead
    That's the reasoning behind it.

Basically, it's not reasonable, justified or even intelligent; it is pure spite. Normally i'd just try to rise above such annoyance but things are taken to new extremes here. Normandy gets off on telling people that I am a 'dick' and all sorts. Until now, i've deemed myself as i'm sure most of you have as a reasonable sort of person but since he's so wanting a dick i've decided i'm going to give him one and so you'll all get just as bad as him.

This the action of a nuboid? No, it isn't.

This is the action of a bitter, angry dickhead who would spoil everyone's fun for something as stupid as proving a point. Congrats Normandy, I guess I proved yours.

Ninja Jedi
    Hated most heavens
    posted 06-02-08 06:12 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
    Ok, looks like role reassigning time.

posted 06-02-08 06:17 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
    Ninja, when I first saw you on these forums I thought you were arragant, mean, had to come out on top about everything and only cared about yourself. But as I grew to know you I thought you were a smart, intelligent, funny and an all round nice guy. Stupid me thinking you were actually like this.
    Looks like I should followed my first opinion of you, as thats what your actually like. This proves it.

And how posting that convo I dunno how it helps. Okay you and Normandy had an argument. Oh noes! But now you turn round and do something so idiotic and immature as this... And then when I asked you about it on msn, and you tried to turn the whole thing around on Normandy like he was the one who was in the wrong, just made me mad to be frank, as you can see.

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 06-02-2008 @ 06:18 PM).]

posted 06-02-08 06:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
    Put Ninja on prohbation list too Rot. For ever.
    Not nessicary; this will never happen again. Partly because i'd never play in Normandy's mafia, partly because Normandy won't let me play in his future mafia.

Ninja Jedi
    Hated most heavens
    posted 06-02-08 06:29 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
    Ninja, when I first saw you on these forums I thought you were arragant, mean, had to come out on top about everything and only cared about yourself.
    How you can discover my true personality based on forum behavoir is impressive! No, no. I'm many things but selfish isn't actually one of them. I am often arrongant, and coming out on top is albeit quite important to me. As for mean... well that's a matter of debate.
    But as I grew to know you I thought you were a smart, intelligent, funny and an all round nice guy.
    I often am, with lapses into bad judgement. This is definately one of those situations As I said, this is pure, unjustified spite to prove the point. Normandy wants a dick, he'll get one. It's my bad reasoning, it's my fault but he's ultimate cause.
    And how posting that convo I dunno how it helps
    It doesn't saves me from saying to everyone what I said you you.
    And then when I asked you about it on msn, and you tried to turn the whole thing around on Normandy like he was the one who was in the wrong, just made me mad to be frank, as you can see.
    Meh that's just how you chose to take it. I didn't say that, and I don't myself believe that he's wrong at all. I'm just giving him exactly what he wants.

Ninja Jedi
    Hated most heavens
    posted 06-02-08 06:33 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
    But people will know of other roles that exist based on the ones they had before, so a whole reworking of roles would have to take place. As far as mafia goes, should Normandy have another inspiration, I'm saying he keeps his place in line as next host, and has a week to make a new topic or rework this one.

I encourage you guys to stop talking on MSN if it would cause problems on the forums, and I won't allow another game to get ruined like this, or a thread turn into flaming and insults.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old

[This message has been edited by GoSailing (edited 06-02-2008 @ 06:42 PM).]

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » 'The Game' Mafia - Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames