Intel Delivery

World Map:

Battle Map:
Not in a battle.

Battle Order:
Not in a battle.

Player Characters
1. Rotaretilbo (brebuga4@gmail.com)
2. Friend of Old (friend_of_old@hotmail.com)
3. BlakeII7 (blakeii7@live.com)
4. DunC (greenday44221@hotmail.co.uk)
5. Arvedui (ash.win.13@hotmail.com) Quit
6. Briguy (briguy54321@hotmail.com) Quit
7. Undeadsniper55 (red_hawk_nny@hotmail.com)
8. Droideka_11 (droideka_ll@yahoo.com)

[This message has been edited by GoldenEye923 (edited 02-15-2010 @ 01:03 AM).]

Replies:
posted 10-23-09 05:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 137  
This thread is a continuation of the DnD game from the now closed EH forums.

Should any of you here wish to join in, please contact me at renegadexiii@gmail.com. I am willing to have up to 8 people playing at once.

Previous Thread:
http://empires.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=3&tn=1883&f=3,0,0,10&st=0
posted 10-23-09 06:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 137  
I posted this in the other thread, but that thread should actually be able to be moved as is over here. As in the whole thread will just appear here.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 11-01-09 02:36 PM EDT (US)     3 / 137  
So is the other thread going to be moved here?

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
posted 11-01-09 02:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 137  
Should be eventually, I just lack the power to actually do it. I guess I'd suggest continuing the game for now through this thread and then migrating the newer posts over. I'm sorry its taking so long.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 11-12-09 01:42 AM EDT (US)     5 / 137  
Well, we have waited long enough. Go ahead and keep playing.
posted 11-12-09 10:55 AM EDT (US)     6 / 137  
Sorry. I didn't think it would be this ridiculously slow. Its not something I have the ability to do.

posted 11-12-09 04:54 PM EDT (US)     7 / 137  
Well then I guess I will kick it back off,

"Are you ready to head out then?"

If you are a Christian and not ashamed of it, put this is your signature and spread his good news.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
posted 11-12-09 05:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 137  
"I've got everything I need."

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 11-20-09 05:31 PM EDT (US)     9 / 137  
"I as well"

posted 11-30-09 01:08 PM EDT (US)     10 / 137  
So... you guys are ready. Did you want to go somewhere, or were you planning on standing there for the rest of the day?
posted 12-01-09 04:32 PM EDT (US)     11 / 137  
Well, let's go then.

*goes*

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
posted 12-03-09 11:11 AM EDT (US)     12 / 137  
*goes*

posted 12-03-09 04:07 PM EDT (US)     13 / 137  
*follows*

If you are a Christian and not ashamed of it, put this is your signature and spread his good news.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
posted 12-04-09 04:25 PM EDT (US)     14 / 137  
*The gate guards bid you a good day as you leave the camp.*

Now, which direction? I am just going to take the first direction given by someone, not wait two weeks for everyone to agree.
posted 12-04-09 04:29 PM EDT (US)     15 / 137  
West

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 12-04-09 06:02 PM EDT (US)     16 / 137  
*Yeah... ok. Blatant might not even be playing, but you guys are going west now. (On that note Blatant, since FoO's game died, would you like to join this one?)
posted 12-04-09 08:35 PM EDT (US)     17 / 137  
I would say west towards where we first encountered that rider, and then follow the path from there. Our eventual goal is southwest, after all.

posted 12-05-09 02:19 PM EDT (US)     18 / 137  
*Several hours of walking west pass. They are very boring, nothing interesting seems to happen. Until you come across a road running north and south.*

[This message has been edited by GoldenEye923 (edited 12-05-2009 @ 02:24 PM).]

posted 12-05-09 05:35 PM EDT (US)     19 / 137  
Gasp! A perpendicular road! WHAT SHALL WE DO!

Did we pass this road on the way to the trading post? If so, continue on our way. If not, we shall travel south.

posted 12-06-09 05:21 PM EDT (US)     20 / 137  
*Neither Shamiel nor Delanor seem to recall passing any road going north and south on their way to the trade camp, so they decide to head south, ignoring anyone saying anything else as that would take days.

As the daylight begins to fade dark clouds begin to gather and rain begins to pour. The travelers can't seem to find anywhere to get out of the rain, until they spot what looks like a cave off to the west side of the road.*

[This message has been edited by GoldenEye923 (edited 12-06-2009 @ 10:21 PM).]

posted 12-07-09 06:14 AM EDT (US)     21 / 137  
Yay shelter.

*heads towards cave*

posted 12-07-09 02:29 PM EDT (US)     22 / 137  
*Heads for cave*

Hope it is safe.

*looks inside, searches the cave*

posted 12-07-09 02:40 PM EDT (US)     23 / 137  
*searches cave as well*

posted 12-07-09 04:44 PM EDT (US)     24 / 137  
As the three enter the cave, it quickly becomes clear to those who can see well in the dark (Delanor, and to a lesser extent Shamiel) that this was once a mine, and that parts of it seem to have collapsed at some point in the past. The path before you splits into three tunnels, one going forward, one left, and one right. The tunnels forward and to the right are collapsed, but the one to the left leads to a dead end.

Near the collapsed areas, a couple of skeletons and some old mining equipment can be seen, crushed by the collapse of the mine. Pickaxes and shovels, some still held by the skeletal hands of those who once used them. A mining cart can be seen on some old tracks down the right path, with several old crates sitting in it. Several other crates sit next to the track as well.

[This message has been edited by GoldenEye923 (edited 12-07-2009 @ 04:45 PM).]

posted 12-07-09 06:15 PM EDT (US)     25 / 137  
Sure, I'll join if I can.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 12-08-09 00:25 AM EDT (US)     26 / 137  
*search check*

Start with the crates, then the collapsed tunnels, then the walls of the area we're in, then the third tunnel.

posted 12-08-09 01:20 AM EDT (US)     27 / 137  
"Druid, there is a lever in one of these crates, but I can not seem to get to move. You look better built than myself or Shamiel. Perhaps you can pull it?"

posted 12-08-09 10:11 PM EDT (US)     28 / 137  
Sure, I'll join if I can.
Just send me an email at renegadexiii@gmail.com or contact me on Skype. If you don't have Skype, get it.
posted 12-12-09 00:09 AM EDT (US)     29 / 137  
Well then Drow, since this Druid seems like he has had a seizure maybe you and I can pull this lever.

posted 12-12-09 02:55 AM EDT (US)     30 / 137  
*looks at Druid, who has apparently become catatonic*

"...hello?"

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames