Die Maschine des Tages

Author File Description
Intrepid
File Details
Style: Other
Number of scenarios: 2
Needs AoC?: No
Introduction

0100 Hours: A blast of unknown origin has rocked the Island of Manhattan.

Prior to the blast the Island of Manhattan had been under assault by terrorist/rebel forces. It is believed that they are responsible for the blast. The National Guard was locked in combat with the rebel forces at the time of the denotation. The status of the National Guard and the Rebels is unknown.

The blast came from an electromagnetic weapon. All communication with the island have been wiped out. HAZOP has been selected for this mission for three unique reasons. 1) You are the only FEMA operated disaster response team that is fully automated and has the technology to operate under these conditions. 2) You have extensive weapons training and military hardware. 3) Your new info-red satellite allows you to penetrate the electromagnetic fog, thus you can establish a connection with your machines.

Your primary objective is to determine the origin of the blast and assess the destruction.

System Requirements

Minimum Requirements:
1.5 GHZ Processor
128 MB Video Card
256 MB RAM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
mooman2000 Ive played a lot of your scenerios (like ones from empires dmw) there all pretty cool. same with this one
Intrepid
File Author
Thanks, comments like that make this all worthwhile.
scenariojosh man, that sounds AWESOME! great story, I am downloading now!
scenariojosh A MUST DOWNLOAD!

I just got done with the training and just a bit of the first level! Dude! Top notch. I can't believe the amount of work into this! It's awesome. So much creativity! I always bewail how no one else makes any scenarios with any new or creative ideas, but this one beats everything! I mean there is so much in it, awesome man. Pretty cool, several of the effects/abilities I have done before indifferent ways and was impressed with their usage.

You are are true fellow elite scenario designer, who loves what he does or would never have put so much time and energy into this.

All I can think about is that you really got creative on this. AWESOME story!

.......needless to say, I am impressed. :D

[Edited on 07/03/05 @ 08:46 AM]

scenariojosh I would love to work on a multiplayer co-op between us based on this campaign. Eventually, maybe not right now, but I would love to do it sometime. Let me know.
Intrepid
File Author
Thanks; I am glad that you are enjoying it so far.

I am not sure that I will have the time to work on such a project, sorry.
scenariojosh :D

lol, np, I am just very impressed with the idea and amount of detail put into the project. Thought you would make a good partner in a co-op. I am busy myself, so thats ok.

Maybe sometime in the future. An arena scenario with the same idea and features would be extremely popular.
Intrepid
File Author
I have considered constructing such a multiplayer scenario. The only problem is that there is no player specific "chat contains" condition. If players were to try to talk to each other they would start setting off the powers of each other’s robots.

If players were to be pitted against each other they could maliciously start to activate the other player's robots with chat commands.
rwilde I finally beat that blasted evac part, but then in Act IV (the docks area) I teleported in front of the commander and they changed to ally but nothing else happened after that.
Intrepid
File Author
You should have received a chat message asking you rendezvous with the commander, you just need to bring all the robots to him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.5
Balance4.1