Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

EE2 - Miscellaneous Files » Beginner EE2 scripting manual

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Beginner EE2 scripting manual

Author File Description
Dr Grip Scripting is an optional thing to do after creating an EEII scenario. It lets you to create custom victory conditions, media, and other special things for the scenario. Some important stuffs such as ending epoch must also be writen in a script.

This manual tells you how to write a simple script for your EE2 scenarios. I have found that the original scipting manual is too long and complicated for beginners to read. Once you have finished reading this manual you can go and take a look at the complete manual.

15/3/06 UPDATED: Even more infomation and added 2 examples of scripts!

6/5/06 UPDATED: Information added about creating custom objectives and victory conditions!

23/7/2006 UPDATED: More examples and informations added.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ashrzr
(id: normandy887)
Staff
This was extreemely helpful. I didn't know how easy it was to make some simple stuff with this. Question: Can the scripts be made in Microsoft Word?
Dr Grip
File Author
I afraid not. Scripts can only work on WordPad & NotePad.
Watchman I don't see why it wouldn't work. All those programs are used to produce text files. Why not just change the format it saves as? Word will save it as a .docx file. Notepad saves it as a .txt so simply adding .txt should change the saved files format. Right? I don't know much but I know that if I were to change the ending of a file (.txt) to something else, it will change the format and what the file opens with.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,763
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:22.01 KB
Added:03/25/06