New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Savannah

Author File Description
Enrique Orduno Savannah is a map similar to the AOK Arabia...it has plenty of resources spread around the map and is heavy on animals with lots of herds...but watch out for the tigers that are in the wilderness.

There is a lot of small forests spread across the map...

There are no berries available, but the number of animals to hunt is more than enough to fix that problem.

Altough water spots can be somehow inegal, the resources more than make up for that(space taken by water is space where there are no other resources). Lots of fishes too.

--------

Known problems :

-Can crash with 8 players on Tiny.

--------

Downloads/Installation :

You only need to extract the RMV file in your Empire EarthdataRandom Map Scripts.

All players need that map in multiplayer games.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
JCDenton
Rating
This is a very enjoyable Random Map Script, the resources place themselves well and there are some large flat areas where you can build some nice fort bases. And some water for boat races. My experience with this map was very enjoyable and I'm sure I will be playing it again in the near future. I recommend this map to anyone looking for something a little different.
maximus_l Very well done. the coloring really sets the right atmosphere for the savannah. random script works well to allow for a variety of maps to be generated. I went into scenario editor and generated about 10 maps in a row, they all looked fun.

maximus_l
Rating
Very well done. the coloring really sets the right atmosphere for the savannah. random script works well to allow for a variety of maps to be generated. I went into scenario editor and generated about 10 maps in a row, they all looked fun.

The game i played was quite fun. The animals are plentiful to make up for the absense of berries. The tigers in the woods got a few of my villies, but thats the risk of a stroll thru across the savannah.

Keep up the good work!

One_Dead_Angel
(id: One_Dead_Villy)
Staff
Rating
Real nice map, good distribution and gameplay.
zigzag
Rating
tried it on a small map did not like it to many animals my workers were on the other side of the map hunting before i upped the first age. was playing standard so might not have been to bad if it was turny or a biger map. not my kinda map

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:6,289
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:3.60 KB