Download File Post Review Post Comment

The SAS

Author File Description
The Brit
(id: EmpireMaster)
File Details
Style: Build and Destroy
Needs AoC?: No
You play as the SAS situated in the middle of a french city turned battleground. To win, it's simple. Annhilate the enemy. But how? With few units how will you survive?

Credits:
Talknight2- His scen Pegasus Bridge was an inspiration.
Soty- For help with the waves.
Anyone who made some of the great scens on EEH!

Update- Fixed Reward system you get 3 SAS Commadoes, Two Mg42s and one artillery.(sorry about two files had two wasn't sure which one. One's LCL one scn.)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lucifer - It says that AOC is not needed but isn't the SAS unit a unit from AOC ?

- Could you give some more info about the scenario itself ...

- I'm really going to download this ;) all the rest do too
Talknight2 He doesn't have to use the SAS unit to make the SAS Lucifer. He can just put a Marine or something and rename it "SAS".

But EmpireMaster you should review your grammar a bit. Your description of the scenario makes little sense...
Although I am very honoured to see my scenario inspired someone to make a scenario! I'll download and try it out tomorrow.

[Edited on 09/11/08 @ 07:52 AM]

Jibby I'll be sure to check this out

[Edited on 09/12/08 @ 02:53 AM]

Jibby I don't think that many people would be able to finish this scenario, the unlimited waves of enemies prove difficult to kill all of them. Considering you can only build riflemen and really slowly.

It would be nice to have a more realistic goal, btw, fokkers were a German plane and the French radicals probably never had such an artillery and air advantage over the germans.

Ps: wern't the french allies of the English in WW1?
Talknight2 Uh.. Yeah, Jibby... I often skip letters 'cause I type fast.

[Edited on 09/11/08 @ 07:52 AM]

A Banned User Haha trust you Empire to make a scenario on the British SAS XD!
The Brit
(id: EmpireMaster)
File Author
Yeah Banned its typical me. jibby, I think i put this in the key but the commanders(DeVerran and German Officer are the key if they stay alive no more reinforcements.
Jibby okay then, I know what the problem may have been, the hints said that killing an officer makes a new wave as it said "when the enemy officers are killed a fresh wave is released" I now understand the significance of your SAS troopers and how to use them.

and thanks for the comment talknight... it was very "relevant"
KillerTomato Hey just for all those that don't know his name isn't Talk-Night 2 it's Tal-Knight 2... lol But it's best you just call him Tal, or better yet maybe Tally! Or perhaps Tallerman... you choose!
Talknight2 Tal is a name... not Tall.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:395
Favorites: [Who?]0